PDA

View Full Version : Tauros or Pinsir?

MagmarMan
03-27-2007, 09:55 PM
Man I've started a lot of threads lately...

Anyway, I need a sixth pokemon for my team and I had thought I would go with Pinsir (I'm playing Blue) but after seeing Ryouko's thread and everybody (even me) thinks that Tauros is really good, should I use him over Pinsir?

I can't decide, help!:oops:

Lucavi
03-27-2007, 09:57 PM
Tauros is probably the best RBY pokemon. I personally never make a team without it. Pinsir is cool, but it's extremely unversatile and easily walled by ghosts

The Maple Syrup Baptist
03-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Tauros is probably the best RBY pokemon. I personally never make a team without it. Pinsir is cool, but it's extremely unversatile and easily walled by ghosts

Excluding legendaries of course (mewtwo pwns all in RBY).

Go with Tauros, it's just a strong Pokemon... Can it still learn Earthquake in RBY? Was it even a TM? I haven't played it in ages!

Bloody TC
03-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Excluding legendaries of course (mewtwo pwns all in RBY).

Go with Tauros, it's just a strong Pokemon... Can it still learn Earthquake in RBY? Was it even a TM? I haven't played it in ages!

He can't learn it by level up and yes it is a tm in all games,old or new.

And yes Tauros.

Also master trainer 1 post ago!

Ryouko
03-28-2007, 01:15 AM
Well as they say in my thread !!!GO TOUROS!!!

spartan117
03-28-2007, 04:07 AM
Well as they say in my thread !!!GO TOUROS!!!
Definatley tauros. He's better than pinsir but not just by looks by by the attcks that they learn.

Venusaur456
03-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Tauros is better, but it is hard to catch if you get it in the Safari Zone they are so rare I've never even saw them!

Shadow Tyranitar
06-28-2007, 02:55 AM
Why tauros? What attacks does it learn? Oh and, in the words of Elite Four Karen, "People should win with their favorites.":biggrin:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-28-2007, 07:58 AM
Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for a month or more. ^^