PDA

View Full Version : Idea I had if you like it I'll make it.

Soda
03-27-2007, 11:55 PM
I hope this goes here but I was having an idea and didn't want to start it witout people thinking it was stupid.Anywayz I want to call it Cloaque(CLOAK) it's aout the pokemon that are like Me wpokemon,Mew,Clebi,Jirachi,and Manaphy and how they were all sent to Kanto for no known reason and everyone knows that they are there and want to hunt them down for either there purposes or Kantos. Probably I will have 3 catergories to join,
(Hunters) (Officials) (Trainers0 I will explain it all if you tihnk it's a good idea in the thread.I want you to post here if you like it ro you don't just don't be to mean to me I just had a thought.

Larvinator
03-28-2007, 12:00 AM
"For no known reason"? You need reason for them to be there. Legendary Mirages and forest guardians don't really appear to the public unless they have a good reason.

Also, there should be people able to RP as the Mew Pokemon.

Draconic_Espeon
03-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Honestly, you might want to work on typing and grammar before creating it. Bad grammar is a turn off for many roleplayers, myself included. Also, while the idea itself is interesting, you'll want to expand more upon it. Like Larvinator said, why are they there? 'No apparent reason' isn't good enough.

I'm not trying to flame you, just help you. Overall, this looks like it could turn into a good roleplay. You just need to work on it some. ^^

Soda
03-28-2007, 12:37 AM
Honestly, you might want to work on typing and grammar before creating it. Bad grammar is a turn off for many roleplayers, myself included. Also, while the idea itself is interesting, you'll want to expand more upon it. Like Larvinator said, why are they there? 'No apparent reason' isn't good enough.

I'm not trying to flame you, just help you. Overall, this looks like it could turn into a good roleplay. You just need to work on it some. ^^

OH sorry i use spell check with most things having to do with RPs and Larvinator yea I was thinking I wanted to be Mew if no one else got it but I'll let the first 3 to sign up have any Mew pokemon they choose I'll take whatever's left or should I be Mew?I want to be but that might not be fair, oh and for no reason there coming I meant to put I have to think of a reason:oops: I mean it could be Arcues sent them for the world to stay right and not turn evil:oops:

Lord Fedora
03-28-2007, 12:47 AM
OH sorry i use spell check with most things having to do with RPs and Larvinator yea I was thinking I wanted to be Mew if no one else got it but I'll let the first 3 to sign up have any Mew pokemon they choose I'll take whatever's left or should I be Mew?I want to be but that might not be fair, oh and for no reason there coming I meant to put I have to think of a reason:oops: I mean it could be Arcues sent them for the world to stay right and not turn evil:oops:
Um, nuh-uh. If you're going to have an option to become Mew, I'm going to be Mew. No ifs, ands, or buts. As for the storyline, maybe it should be more so the world doesn't get destroyed or something.

Soda
03-28-2007, 01:25 AM
Um, nuh-uh. If you're going to have an option to become Mew, I'm going to be Mew. No ifs, ands, or buts. As for the storyline, maybe it should be more so the world doesn't get destroyed or something.

Lolz I want to be Mew though:susp: I want to be fair but I want to be Mew next in line is Celebi or Manaphy if I play fair and let someone br Mew,well it seems a few people think it's kind of a good idea I'm working on a plot, well I want LZ to post here My first ever sign up I put in his thread for the school thing and he flamed me to the Xtreme! Well I want to act as mew if I decide to be mew and you want to join well would you stll join I mean no point in being stubborn just cuz you don't get a main character...

Yea Like the world doesn't get destroyed once they come to Kanto where it all started and stop sometihng or sometihng:oops:

soda pop
03-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Um, nuh-uh. If you're going to have an option to become Mew, I'm going to be Mew. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Wow, that's like, rly ignorant amirite? I don't think one should be allowed to stake claims on any character in a roleplay unless they're like, kind of making the roleplay.

Honestly, if people are allowed to suddenly be part Lugia and pokemorphs, then legendaries should be allowed to appear without needing a reason. I don't know about any of you, but Mew appears randomly in a ton of games and he doesn't have a reason. See: Pokemon Snap.

The only reason you people are attacking this person is because of their typing. :neutral:

LordZangoose
03-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Lolz I want to be Mew though:susp: I want to be fair but I want to be Mew next in line is Celebi or Manaphy if I play fair and let someone br Mew,well it seems a few people think it's kind of a good idea I'm working on a plot, well I want LZ to post here My first ever sign up I put in his thread for the school thing and he flamed me to the Xtreme! Well I want to act as mew if I decide to be mew and you want to join well would you stll join I mean no point in being stubborn just cuz you don't get a main character...

Yea Like the world doesn't get destroyed once they come to Kanto where it all started and stop sometihng or sometihng:oops:

I didn't flame you. I pointed out the major flaws in your sign-up which inevitably made it a horrendous character. That line right there was not flaming, it's harshness. Just because I'm harsh does not mean I flame. And no offense, but I think this RP will fail for one of the major reasons your sign-up did. Atrocious, horrendous, horrific, eye-burning grammar.

Soda
03-28-2007, 09:01 PM
I didn't flame you. I pointed out the major flaws in your sign-up which inevitably made it a horrendous character. That line right there was not flaming, it's harshness. Just because I'm harsh does not mean I flame. And no offense, but I think this RP will fail for one of the major reasons your sign-up did. Atrocious, horrendous, horrific, eye-burning grammar.

OK........Well I made it and yes I used spell check and beefed up the plot,I know that my sign up was very bad in your RP because it was my first, well I made it and if it's not worth anything then no one will sign up besides MysticAura. Well I tried to make it better:oops: all my RPs have failed:susp: I spend so much time typing it and running it through Orangoo's Spell check and no one hardly even acknowledges it:oops:

soda pop
03-28-2007, 09:09 PM

You don't need that many adjectives to prove your point.

A jerk is still a jerk no matter how to try to justify it, and it's possible to provide advice without atrocious, horrendous, horrific, eye-burning dumbassery that just seems to pollute these forums. You can go ahead and say 'ohmigawdz, i'm just HARSH', but you're still a moron. :neutral:

Soda
03-28-2007, 09:10 PM
You don't need that many adjectives to prove your point.

A jerk is still a jerk no matter how to try to justify it, and it's possible to provide advice without atrocious, horrendous, horrific, eye-burning dumbassery that just seems to pollute these forums. You can go ahead and say 'ohmigawdz, i'm just HARSH', but you're still a moron. :neutral:

Are you talking about Lord Zangoose or me?I don't pokkute these forum...

soda pop
03-28-2007, 09:12 PM
Are you talking about Lord Zangoose or me?I don't pokkute these forum...

Was quoting LordZangoose~ Sorry for the confusion. :surp:

LordZangoose
03-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Oh? You are calling me a moron as you needlessly flame me? I said nothing to you, about you, or about your apparently miserable life. If I choose to be harsh, that is my decision. If you choose to be a suck-up sissy who just likes to do the "right thing" constantly, then that's your decision. using n00bspeak to mock people is fine when they actually mis-spell things. However, when someone actually makes an intelligent statement, albeit harsh, then it's fairly useless to use n00bspeak. Honestly, if you wish to give me a challenge in arguments, think out your statments before you use them. I could continue dismantling your post, but I'll let it slide this time. Next time, my tongue might slip a stronger statement out.

soda pop
03-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Oh? You are calling me a moron as you needlessly flame me? I said nothing to you, about you, or about your apparently miserable life. If I choose to be harsh, that is my decision. If you choose to be a suck-up sissy who just likes to do the "right thing" constantly, then that's your decision. using n00bspeak to mock people is fine when they actually mis-spell things. However, when someone actually makes an intelligent statement, albeit harsh, then it's fairly useless to use n00bspeak. Honestly, if you wish to give me a challenge in arguments, think out your statments before you use them. I could continue dismantling your post, but I'll let it slide this time. Next time, my tongue might slip a stronger statement out.

RPing on internet forums=serious business. I better watch out next time, or you'll flame me some more! Really now, are you threatening me? On the internet? I bet you're a real big man now, insulting people over Pokemon roleplays, because you're the diva of the roleplay universe. Lol.

Needlessly? You're the one dismantling people's posts with your atrocious, horrendous, horrific, eye-burning posts because apparently you know more. Sure, I'm the stuck-up sissy who's doing the right thing. I'm defending someone who has a less-than-stellar roleplay idea in a civilized manner, not like some barbarian going "OHGOD IT SUX, WTF WRONG WUTH U NOB???"

You wanna keep arguing about how you should be allowed to flame people behind a shield of 'o, i wuz being HARSH BCUZ i am the RP MAESTR?'. Fine by me, please continue to stroke your massive ego to your arguement on a pokemon roleplay forum. :neutral:

Soda
03-28-2007, 09:20 PM

M'k didn't know that me mispelling a few words would lead to another argument:oops: LZ you have good intentions to help but sometimes it comes out in a differant forum.Of course that doesn't mean you can't be a tidbid mean sometimes:oops: I don't think my RP will last that long even though I did work hard on it guess I'm a follower not a leader for RPs(RPs doesn't mean I'll follow anyone any other way)

BTW this is major spam :P

LordZangoose
03-28-2007, 09:25 PM
RPing on internet forums=serious business. I better watch out next time, or you'll flame me some more! Really now, are you threatening me? On the internet? I bet you're a real big man now, insulting people over Pokemon roleplays, because you're the diva of the roleplay universe. Lol.

Needlessly? You're the one dismantling people's posts with your atrocious, horrendous, horrific, eye-burning posts because apparently you know more. Sure, I'm the stuck-up sissy who's doing the right thing. I'm defending someone who has a less-than-stellar roleplay idea in a civilized manner, not like some barbarian going "OHGOD IT SUX, WTF WRONG WUTH U NOB???"

You wanna keep arguing about how you should be allowed to flame people behind a shield of 'o, i wuz being HARSH BCUZ i am the RP MAESTR?'. Fine by me, please continue to stroke your massive ego to your arguement on a pokemon roleplay forum. :neutral:

And you're the one that is still going on about how I'm a bad RPer? I would really like to challenge you to an RPing contest of some sort or another. I have never claimed at any point to be the best RPer on these foums, nor has it been brought up in this argument until you needed new ammo to use. And, it case you didn't notice, the whole forum isn't RPing. Personally, I like AipomBoy, and i just wosh he applied himself better to make better RPs. No offense intended AipomBoy. And, as for your grammar, I was referring to this thread. The actual RP looks pretty good aside from some mistakes with words like 'to' and 'too'. Once again, just because you feel bad that I'm insulting someone else by using too many adjectives has nothing to do with my attitude towards RPing. I admit, I do have a massive ego, but then again, trying to deflate someone else's and continuing pointless arguments says something about your own.

Soda
03-28-2007, 09:31 PM
And you're the one that is still going on about how I'm a bad RPer? I would really like to challenge you to an RPing contest of some sort or another. I have never claimed at any point to be the best RPer on these foums, nor has it been brought up in this argument until you needed new ammo to use. And, it case you didn't notice, the whole forum isn't RPing. Personally, I like AipomBoy, and i just wosh he applied himself better to make better RPs. No offense intended AipomBoy. And, as for your grammar, I was referring to this thread. The actual RP looks pretty good aside from some mistakes with words like 'to' and 'too'. Once again, just because you feel bad that I'm insulting someone else by using too many adjectives has nothing to do with my attitude towards RPing. I admit, I do have a massive ego, but then again, trying to deflate someone else's and continuing pointless arguments says something about your own.

OK well this thread isn't even needed since I already started the RP and LZ i'm going to edit the RP,I did how ever have to bold that work in the quote I couldn't help myself:oops:
A mod can lock this.....
Anyways RPing is a fudging game! Not a courtroom of arguing

soda pop
03-28-2007, 09:33 PM

A roleplaying contest? What kind of rock did you crawl from under? Okay, by challenging me to a roleplay duel, how is this stopping the immature arguement you're getting yourself into in the first place? Besides, how do you even have a roleplaying contest? Because trust me, more paragraphs doesn't mean better roleplaying, a mysterious concept that isn't grasped by the people on these forums.

You don't have to say you're the best roleplayer on the forums, you carry your massive ego like you are. I don't know if you can understand what I'm saying here(I don't believe you can be older than 15). You wanna know why I point out your overuse of adjectives? Because you probably do the same exact thing while roleplaying.

I do have a massive ego

sry fail get off teh internetz prz. :neutral:

Soda
03-28-2007, 09:37 PM
A roleplaying contest? What kind of rock did you crawl from under? Okay, by challenging me to a roleplay duel, how is this stopping the immature arguement you're getting yourself into in the first place? Besides, how do you even have a roleplaying contest? Because trust me, more paragraphs doesn't mean better roleplaying, a mysterious concept that isn't grasped by the people on these forums.

You don't have to say you're the best roleplayer on the forums, you carry your massive ego like you are. I don't know if you can understand what I'm saying here(I don't believe you can be older than 15). You wanna know why I point out your overuse of adjectives? Because you probably do the same exact thing while roleplaying.

I do have a massive ego

sry fail get off teh internetz prz. :neutral:

Didn't understand that last line?Anywayz just stop arguing and have nothing to do with each other,and Soda Pop he's 12.
I highly think that this uber Role PLay is awosme,super,ultimate,licious Role Play( If you don't get how sarcastic that is:rolleyes: )

soda pop
03-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Didn't understand that last line?Anywayz just stop arguing and have nothing to do with each other,and Soda Pop he's 12.
I highly think that this uber Role PLay is awosme,super,ultimate,licious Role Play( If you don't get how sarcastic that is:rolleyes: )

Gotcha. :cool: Sorry for the disturbance. I'm out~.