PDA

View Full Version : New Member

The Harris
03-28-2007, 03:58 PM
i am looking for a new memebr for team demonic destruction pls post the following

Team Name (in any colour so it looks good)
Rank (must be over gold i may accept you if below but its best to be above gold)
Leader (the starter)
Partner (the original partner)

Other Pokemon (dont have to be all of them)

Avalible dungeons (so we know if you can rescue others)

pls put the sig part in pls so we get advertisement

LilCharZ
03-28-2007, 04:13 PM
i am looking for a new memebr for team demonic destruction pls post the following

Team Name (in any colour so it looks good)
Rank (must be over gold i may accept you if below but its best to be above gold)
Leader (the starter)
Partner (the original partner)

Other Pokemon (dont have to be all of them)

Avalible dungeons (so we know if you can rescue others)

pls put the sig part in pls so we get advertisement
Was it really necessary to start a new thread 4 this? You could just put "Help Wanted" on Team Demonic Destruction to save space.

The Harris
03-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Was it really necessary to start a new thread 4 this? You could just put "Help Wanted" on Team Demonic Destruction to save space.

but that thread is for rescues it will get confusing

Shadow From The Deep
03-28-2007, 08:30 PM
No I think he means to change the name in parenthesis put help wanted, so people can see it.

LilCharZ
03-28-2007, 11:21 PM
No I think he means to change the name in parenthesis put help wanted, so people can see it.
Yes, that's what I mean. I thought I explained it pretty clearly, w/e. Is a lock necessary?

DarkMudkip
03-29-2007, 02:42 AM
Yes, that's what I mean. I thought I explained it pretty clearly, w/e. Is a lock necessary?

I think we need a lock for a useless thread and i think this is USELESS

LilCharZ
03-29-2007, 02:57 AM
I think we need a lock for a useless thread and i think this is USELESS
Yes, I agree with DM, this is useless, you can just put (Help Wanted) in Team Demonic Destruction's title.

Ness
03-29-2007, 03:08 AM
If you want a member, why don't you try recruiting at Need a rescue team? Applications here! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26855). I think that would be the best place to look for members and that wouldn't take up space on the forum.

Groudon_fan
03-29-2007, 03:51 AM
This post is my team. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=963371&postcount=21)
Click on that.