PDA

View Full Version : What did you think about the intreview in the latest addition of nintendo power?

Ravenn
03-28-2007, 11:12 PM
I just read the interview in Nintendo Power's newest issue, courtesy of the library. Anyway, so what do you think about it? Are you all fired up for the game even more than before? Where you disapointed by it? Share your thoughts ^_^ I'm happy because I found out you don't need wi-fi to go to the underground with friends. I think the Global Trade Station also sounds really cool! What countries do you guys want to trade pokemon with? Are you going to try and collect pokemon from trainers all over the world? How many of you have wi-fi anyway?

New question added: Do you know a lot of people in real life you can trade with or will you have to trade more using the Global Trade Station?

Please still answer the old ones but this one might heat up the conversation more.

Flammenwerfer
03-28-2007, 11:16 PM
i was expecting...better. but my letter was published! YES!

spartan117
03-28-2007, 11:23 PM
I just read the interview in Nintendo Power's newest issue, courtesy of the library. Anyway, so what do you think about it? Are you all fired up for the game even more than before? Where you disapointed by it? Share your thoughts ^_^ I'm happy because I found out you don't need wi-fi to go to the underground with friends. I think the Global Trade Station also sounds really cool! What countries do you guys want to trade pokemon with? Are you going to try and collect pokemon from trainers all over the world? How many of you have wi-fi anyway?
I didnt really care about it that much but the game looks really cool. The trading with 8 peole at a time is kinda cool and WiFi is Really Cool!!!

Zavelin
03-28-2007, 11:29 PM
While we're on the topic of Wi-Fi, lemme just say this:

Do NOT buy the WiFi Max for PSP/DS (made by Datel). It's very faulty, and puts your computer at risk for catching viruses.

If you need a WiFI Adapter, go with the one Nintendo makes.

Chris9898
03-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Hopefully people don't give their Pokemon silly nicknames before they trade them...

Zavelin
03-29-2007, 07:59 PM
An acquaintance of mine named his Charmander "Von Testes"...

<_< As you'd expect, we don't trade much.

Yggdrasill
03-29-2007, 08:03 PM
i was expecting...better. but my letter was published! YES!
Woah, you must be pretty proud.
Since I live in the UK I can't really read about it, and the magazines which do have information about it only have very little, I usually just use the internet to find info about it. I think it'll be pretty good, the reviews currently posted on GameFAQS all give it between 8-10/10 so it looks like it'll be good.

Ravenn
04-04-2007, 12:33 AM
While we're on the topic of Wi-Fi, lemme just say this:

Do NOT buy the WiFi Max for PSP/DS (made by Datel). It's very faulty, and puts your computer at risk for catching viruses.

If you need a WiFI Adapter, go with the one Nintendo makes.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought people might get confused or think I was stupid because I'm not sure if when I say Wi-Fi people know I mean wireless internet or if theythink I mean the wireless connection to other DS's. I meant wireless internet. Another question that might fuel the disccusion. How many people actually know someone else buying the game(in real life). I'm lucky a couple of my friends are going to buy it, only three and I think they're mostly getting Diamond, the one I preordered but still prettu cool.

I also hope people don't give their pokemon frivolous nicknames. It would be really bad to get a pokemon with a name that was something vile, like a swear word or something stupid like random letters(i.e. fhskajkldjl)......I hope other players/trainers will be responsible and respectful with names they give to pokemon that they may consider trading.