PDA

View Full Version : Kangaskhan moveset

MagmarMan
03-29-2007, 01:18 AM
OMG... I've made way to many threads....

Whaterver, I need help again...

What would be a good moveset for Kangaskhan? Thanks in advance!!!:biggrin:

Bloody TC
03-29-2007, 01:38 AM
R/B/Y:
Earthquake
Mega Punch
Dizzy Punch
????
Not to good with R/B/Y moves.

G/S/C:
Endure
Reversal
Shadow Ball
Return

You know you could go to the discussion thread for answers instead of making all these threads or make one thread like "Red movesets and choices" or something.

MagmarMan
03-29-2007, 02:23 AM
Thanks and thats what I'll probably do from now on...:oops:

Ness
03-29-2007, 03:05 AM
R/B/Y:
Earthquake
Mega Punch
Dizzy Punch
????
Not to good with R/B/Y moves.

G/S/C:
Endure
Reversal
Shadow Ball
Return

I wouldnt use Mega Punch and Dizzy Punch on the same set - they are both Normal Type moves.

I like the Endrevving set actually... never really thought about a Kangy with this set but I think it could actually be pretty effective since Kangy has enough speed to pull it off. Shame it doesn't get STAB on Reversal.

This set could be effective too:

-Attract
-Substitute
-Earthquake / Shadow Ball
-Body Slam / Return

I'd go with Earthquake since it has more practical uses. Body Slam or Return are both viable options - Body Slam for chance of paralysis or Return for better base damage.

Leman
03-29-2007, 03:44 AM
Go with:

Dizzy Punch
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Substitute

Ryouko
03-29-2007, 08:57 PM
So this means ur gunna have a KangesKhan on ur team right...well ill still beat u no mader wut poke'ma u use, MWAHAHAHAHA

:banana:

Bloody TC
03-29-2007, 10:05 PM
So this means ur gunna have a KangesKhan on ur team right...well ill still beat u no mader wut poke'ma u use, MWAHAHAHAHA

:banana:

Ok there was no point in that post.Either suggest a moveset or help him and not brag.That was spam and don't do it again.

MagmarMan
03-29-2007, 11:09 PM
It's a joke that we have going so on my threads at least I think its ok.:neutral: