PDA

View Full Version : The Battle

Satou
08-19-2004, 04:18 PM
Note:
This is my first attempt at anything that has to do with Wars so please forgive me x_x"

The planet Chiiregeoqua((Commonly called CRGQ) was a world of advanced life style but slightly old ways of living.
Every body of land was a kingdom and there weren't many big chunks of land but instead islands. Every Island also had a Kingdom on it.
The planet's kingdoms were called Chii, Regi, Deo, Gre, Don, Lati, Gia and Qua. Each kingdom was rumored to be protected by a legendary Pokemon and had a certain family treasured passed down through the years.

The Kingdoms usually got along as well, except for the Kingdoms of Gre and Don that were seperated from eachother by Qua. The Regi Kindgom was a chain of three islands (Ice, Steel and Rock) that got along perfectly and joined their military together in battle.

But a War started on the planet. Sides were taken after Gre and Don complained that it simply wasn't fair. Since the island Don was a volcanic island in was constantly getting bigger over the years and Gre complained that the island would someday become part of Gra lands. The Kingdom also said that if Don's lands got any bigger then Don would be able to house more people and therefore have a bigger military force.
Qua tried to calm the argument down by saying that Don's volcanos might someday go inactive. But Gre wouldn't let the fight go. The three islands of Regi couldn't agree with eachother on which side to take so split up into 3 seperate kingdoms.
Now the War has finally broken out, only now it's more then just the arguement over lands. The 3 groups of Kingdoms can't agree any more and all have different ideas about how to settle this problem.

====================
The "Groups"
Peace Team: The Peace team's goal is to keep the war from getting out of control. They believe the best way to settle the fighting is to try to find a common idea. (Kingdoms Ray, Lati, Steel and Chii)
Earth Team: The War Team thinks that if you want to solve a problem take out the roots. They are convinced that both the Peace and Sea teams need all their Kingdoms destoryed. (Kingdoms Don, Rock and Deo)
Sea Team: The Sea Team thinks very much like the Earth Team. They just want to take down the Earth Team and don't mind the Peace Team at all. (Kingdoms Gia, Gre and Ice)
=====================
Map
None of the land marks have names ^_^;; Sorry!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/Sugar_Kitty/map.gif
====================
Rules
1) All posts must be at least 2 paragraphs long. That means 5 sentences a paragraph.
2) As you can easily tell, there are no villages to be seen. You must come from a KINGDOM.
3) The basics. No bunnying, g-moding, etc.
4) All characters start out with at least 1 Pokemon.
======================
"Positions Open"
Ruler Of A Kingdom: Open For All (6 Pokemon. At least 2 must be evolved)
Hier To The Throne(Princess, Prince): Open For All But Chii, Lati and Gia (4 Pokemon. At least 1 Evolved)
Military Commander: Open For All (5 Pokemon. At least 3 must be evolved)
Military Sub Commander: Open For All (5 Pokemon. At least 3 Must Be Evolved)
Soilder: Open For All (4 Pokemon. At least 3 must be Evolved)
Regular Person: Open (3 Pokemon.)
Other: Post Your Suggestions For Other Ranks (?)
===============
Form
Name:
Kingdom:
Position:
Pokemon:
Character Info:
===================
My Form ^_^
Name: Kiichii (Nickname: Chii)
Kingdom: Chii
Position: Princess of Chii
Pokemon: Delcatty, Charizard, Meowth, Vulpix
Character Info: Chii has short brown hair and green eyes. She wears a white dress, usually, and isn't tanned o_O; Chii likes cat Pokemon and is a major explorer. She's not very aware of the war.

Bandit
08-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Sounds great, I like the way you did name of the kingdoms thing about the Legendaries, it's also pretty well thought up.

Name: Rowyn
Kingdom: Chi
Position: Soldier
Pokemon: Blaziken ( Flame ), Pidgeot, Blastoise ( Cannon ), Houndoom (Bandit)
Character Info: Brown spiked hair except with the anime like detail, Blue-grey eyes, he wears a navy basketball jersey,quite muscular, baggy jeans, and navy nike shoes. He is humourous at some points but serious at battle, he respects his superiors and always does what his commander, emperor, general etc. says.

Satou
08-19-2004, 10:21 PM
Teehee! ^_^;;

Accepted, of course!
I guess once we have 3 people we'll start role playing, but after that I hope people still join in.

TDD91
08-19-2004, 10:26 PM
Name: Alex
Kingdom: Gia
Position: Heir to the Throne
Pokemon: Qwilfish, Dewgong, Corsola, Tentacool and Slowpoke
Character Info: Wears a sleeveless hood kinda thing (See Avatar and Sig) and shorts, dark blue trainers and blue fingerless gloves. His hair is short and spiked, it is a black/blue colour. He doesnt like the war and wants it to stop, sadly his father ignores him.

Chicko
08-20-2004, 02:42 AM
Name: Chicko
Kingdom: Lati
Position: Prince
Pokemon: Blastoise, Persian, Kirlia, Chikorita
Character Info: He has short brown hair, it usually lays parted in the middle, and deep blue eyes. He wears a white t-shirt with a C on it and blue jeans. He wears white shoes and wears a black button shirt over his white one. He sits in his room, his father refusing to let him participate in trying to stop the fighting.

Satou
08-20-2004, 03:32 AM
YAY! I'll write the first post tomorrow, unless one of you wants to post now.

I hope more people join * crosses fingers *

Somewhere In The Ocean

The planet had many underwater caves. There were many places that the shipwrecked had found safe enough to call home. One such cave was called the cave of legends.
In side, at that time, a woman in her late 20's was stranded. She covered her body with a tatter piece of purple cloth and was staring at an odd pattern on the ground.

The pattern was made up of 10 holes in the ground. The holes formed 2 stars that were serperated by a larger hole. The ground around it had a painting of
the legendary Pokemon battling but was smeared by water and chipped by time.
(will finish later)

Chicko
08-23-2004, 07:58 PM
OOC: Umm...what now?

Satou
08-23-2004, 10:14 PM
OOC: I since most of the role players are royal then we'll have a meeting amoung the heirs to the throne. A few warriors can come too.

IC:

"This is perfect. The Ralts are already sending out* the word of a meeting. This is gonna be so much fun, I wonder who'll come."
It was a sunny summer's morning and Princess Kiichii of the Chii Kingdom was sending out word to all the other heirs about a little party she was holding. She, like many other young children in the Chii Kingdom, was tired of watching her family rule the Kingdom and let the war go on. If anything was going to be done there had to be one, giant meeting to decide the fate of this planet!

Chii hurried to the kitchens hoping that her best friend, Mina, would be able to help her prepare a snack for everyone that came. Chii's long pink kimono brushed against the ground and she felt herself coming upon the urge to change into more childish and flexiable clothing. Afterall, she hated not being able to play like the other kids on the Chii island.

"Oh. A meeting? That sounds fun. I've got some cookies to spare but no time to bake with you, sorry. Here." Mina said cheerfully. Mina was 21 years old and had long brown hair and blue eyes. Ever since Chii was 6 she'd known Mina as almsot an older sister. They were very close friends. Mina was trying to become a cheif in the kitchen in stead of just a helper, and personally Chii thought Mina's desserts were the greatest in the kingdom, but she was having a hard time with her goal.
Mina handed Chii a tin of freash cookies and some slips of paper so all the people getting the cookies could rate them. Mina wanted to know if her cookies were ok or not.

Chii bowed and said her good byes before wandering off again.
"Abra." Said a quiet voice as an Abra poped out in front of her. Chii knew this Abra as being the Abra owned by her "Manager". Her Manager was always setting dates for the Princess to appear to read speeches and what-not.
Abra handed Chii a letter looked up hopefully, wanting to teleport back and get some rest.
"Oh? A letter? Hmmm..." Chii read it quick, putting her tin on the ground, and then looked at Abra. Abra took a pen and paper out of the pouch around its waist and walked over to Chii so she could use him as some what of a table.
Chii wrote her reply and rolled the letter up before putting a royal sticker on it from in her own bag and sending Abra off again.
"Bye-bye and thank you!" She said with a smile, before frowning and picking up her tin. The letter talked about how attacks were going to be made soon and that Chii had to be in a shelter 3 days from now at 3pm.

"Arrrg... Stupid war. Ruining my day." She murmered. Chii entered her bedroom and shut the door firmly, not wanting anyone to see her. Then she walked over to her fire place, tapped one of the bricks and watched the stones on her floor roll apart. The letter chamber under it was her secret hideout, something no one else in the kingdom knew about, and everyone who wanted to come to her meeting would be able to teleport there with the Ralts that they'd been sent.

"Now.. To wait." Chii said, setting the cookies on a letter Comfy desk and pulling up some Pokeball chairs. She straightened her Cute Posters and watered her plants before pressing a botton behind one of her Mudkip Posters and watching the secret hideout close up.

*=The Ralts send the word by teleporting with a letter.

Chicko
08-23-2004, 10:25 PM
Chicko sat on his bed, extremely bored. Chikorita sat on a rug by the fireplace. Kirlia was twirling around the room to some music that was playing throughout his room. Persian was licking her paw while laying down near a giant teddy bear. Blastoise was sitting in a giant chair made just for him.

A Ralts suddenly appeared clutching a letter. Chicko walked over to the Ralts and took the letter. A smiled spread across his face as he read it. "Finally! Something exciting!" He walked over to a side backpack and took 4 pokeballs out of it. "Return!" he said. His pokemon returned to there pokeballs, he put the pokeballs on his belt. He walked over to the Ralts and held it's hand. They both disappeared.

Satou
08-24-2004, 01:33 AM
Chii looked at her Kimono and grumbled, opening her hideout and running into her room to change. She changed in her private changing room and then wandered back into her hide out, only to find someone had teleported there.

She smiled and waved, wearing a black tank top and blue jean skirt. Over her skirt was a blue jacket with white and pink stars on the bottom. She even had black shoes with wings on the heels and white socks.
"Hiya! Ummm.. I guess once I get another letter reply we can dig into Mina's famous cookies!" She said, mildly surprised. But of course, the Ralts mail system was as quick as anything.

Chicko
08-24-2004, 01:56 AM
Chicko smiled. He looked around, it was nice, and girlish. He wander around but finally saw a chair and sat down. He began tapping on the table waiting. He was kind of impatient.

Chicko suddenly stopped. He looked up at Chii. "Hey um, do you mind if I release my pokemon?"

OOC: Ack, it's short of a couple sentences.

Satou
08-24-2004, 02:01 AM
"Of course not." Chii said, hopping into the secret base and closing the ceiling with the press of a botto.
"No one but Mina knows I've invited you guys over. If anyone finds out I'll get busted." Chii admitted with a giggle. "But we've got important matters to discuss."

Chicko
08-24-2004, 02:08 AM
"Oh, I didn't know this was a secret." Chicko gave a soft smile and continued to wait.

Bandit
08-24-2004, 08:41 PM
* Rowyn was lying on his bed and relaxing when a Ralts appeared in the room.

" Hello there. "

* The Ralts handed him a letter, Rowyn read it.

" Ok, lets go. "

* He took the Ralts' hand and teleported away.

" Hello Chii, I'm sorry if I'm interupting a private meeting should I go cos y'know I'm a soldier. "

Satou
08-24-2004, 10:33 PM
"It's ok. I guess the meeting will be between us three..." Chii said miserably as she opened the tin of chocolate chip cookies.
"Mina wants everyone to rate her cookies." She added, pointing to the slips of paper and grinning.
"Anyways, I think it's time WE did something about the War."

Chicko
08-24-2004, 11:04 PM
Chicko reached for a cookie and took a bite. He took a piece of paper and took a pen out of his pocket. He wrote a 10 on the slip. "But..." he said inbetween bites. "What can we do?"

Satou
08-24-2004, 11:17 PM
"That what we need to decide. I did try to convince my 'manager' to let me write my own speech about the war but he says, as a Princess, I keep my nose out of where it shouldn't be until I'm queen, which sucks, by the way.
The Princess sighed and shook her head miserably before getting up and taking an old, dusty book off another desk.
"But I found this."

Chicko
08-25-2004, 12:41 AM
Chicko took another cookie and bit into it. "I asked my father if I could do anything. He said no..." Chicko sighed. "Hey, what's that?" He said. He bent down and blew on the cover, dust flew everywhere. He coughed alittle.

Bandit
08-25-2004, 12:21 PM
* Rowyn picked up a cookie and took a bite he got a pen out and wrote on the piece of paper 10.

" Well, I guess I'm the only one to help with the war out of all of us but instead of you guys going to a shelter you can come with me, you have to be very stealthy though and do what I say no offense I know you princes and princesses but now I have to take control just for awhile though. "

* He took another cookie and started munching on it.

" I'll lead you to the main base and hide you somewhere, once every body goes you can get an outfit on you know like one that doesn't have any bits that catches on trees or something like that, then we'll go flying and land on the island of Gia, and ask for reinforcements. We'll then head back for Chii island and help out, if anyone see's you it won't be a problem, you guys are gonna have to dye your hair and change the style, is that clear. "

* Grabs another cookie.

" Chii, tell Mina I could eat her cookies forever. " he says with a smile on his face.

Satou
08-25-2004, 12:40 PM
"Ok." Chii said with a grin "And sounds perfect! This book is full of legends about our Kingdoms. It says that we've got gaurdians! How cool is that?!" She said cheerfully, opened the book and flipping through the cages. She stopped and showed everyone a page with scribbles of ancient Pokemon.

Bandit
08-25-2004, 12:44 PM
" Does everyone have there own special guardian? "

* He then looks at the book.

" Interesting, what's my special Guardian?

Satou
08-25-2004, 12:50 PM
"I don't know. It says that the Kingdoms have legendary Gaurdians. In the old days, the Kingdom's ruler was very young. The young rulers would keep people happy while the older ruler took care of issues with other Kingdoms. But one year the Older Gaurdian wouldn't give up his legendary gaurdian's power. There was a fight and others refused too. Then an old woman sealed the Gaurdians away because they caused so much trouble. All the people in the kingdom had gaurdians too. I even read about a commner who had Celebi!" Chii said happily, flipping to a short story on gaurdians.

TDD91
08-25-2004, 06:17 PM
Aex knocked on the door and entered the room, with a sheepish look on his face.
"Sorry im late, the Ralts that i got took ages to arrive then collapsed in my room," he took down his hood and sat at a chair, "I've not missed anything have I?"

Satou
08-25-2004, 06:22 PM
"We're just talking about the gaurdians in those books I got. Have you heard of them?" Chi asked, shoving the old book in the direction of the new comer.

TDD91
08-25-2004, 06:51 PM
"I think I heard my dad talking about them, he said he wanted to release them to destroy the fire alliance or something. He never listens to anyone except his stomach." Alex sighed.

Chicko
08-25-2004, 10:02 PM
Chicko took another cookie and began eating it. He looked at the book. "Wow...that's amazing!" Chicko jumped up. "I know!" He quickly sat down. "No...I don't...Well, we'll have to try your idea!" Then he saw Alex had walked in. "Hello!"

Bandit
08-25-2004, 10:30 PM
" Hey, Alex, try a cookie they rock. "

* Rowyn takes another one and bites it happily.

" Oh and read this plan I made, I was only gonna go through it once so I wrote it down. "

* He hand Alex the paper and starts eating the cookies again.

Satou
08-25-2004, 10:41 PM
Chii grinned and nodded. "This'll be perfect. We'll get to fight too!" Chii paused for a momment and looked a tad concerned. "But we might not get back for a while. What if everyone gets worried?"

Chicko
08-25-2004, 10:45 PM
"If my dad found out about this, I will get in deep trouble...But it's worth it!" He turned to Chii. "I know, but we HAVE to! This may be our only chance to DO something!" He looked at Chii with pleading eyes.

TDD91
08-26-2004, 12:31 AM
"Well, my parents dont really care, they're more obsessed with winning than anything else. So ill be fine to go."

Rogue28
08-26-2004, 11:10 PM
This looks likes a cool role-play.

Name: Aaron (*Ace) Emaro

Kingdom: Gre

Position: Ruler of the Kingdom
*I know he is quite young for a ruler but I have a good reason. See Character Info.

Pokemon: Blastoise, Pidgeot, Kadabra, Lapras, Marshtomp and Corphish

Character Info: From a young age, Aaron has been taught the way to rule the Kingdom of Gre from his father. Why? Because he is the heir to Gre's throne! He is usually seen studying, but can sometimes be spotted outside of the castle grounds playing with the other children or training his Pokemon. That was, until the war started.
And for Aaron, the worst part is that his father, the one who started complaining and threatening the kingdom of Don, has disappeared, leaving him to rule Gre. Now, ruling a kingdom is daunting enough, even if you are an experienced adult, but for someone just over the age of thirteen, it was horrifying.

He has short, dark brown hair, sea blue/leaf green eyes and is of average height for a 13 year old. Has thick brown eyebrows and long eyelashes, and tends to wear a golden necklace, upon which hangs an item similarly shaped to that of a drop of water. Despite his families riches, he wears only clothes that are comfortable and easy to get around with, such as; dark blue trousers, white t-shirts and black and white trainers.

Satou
08-26-2004, 11:36 PM
Accepted ^_^ Welcome to the RP.

Chicko
08-27-2004, 01:45 AM
ahh...I can't post till you do Satou...

Satou
08-27-2004, 01:48 AM
Chii nodded in agreement. "Yup. It's finally our chance to make a difference so let's make the best of it, ok?"
Chii said firmly, nodding in her approval.

Chicko
08-27-2004, 01:50 AM
Chicko smiled happily. "Okay! We can FINALLY do something! Okay, let's start Phase One! That's getting us to the main base and hiding us! Let's go!"

Bandit
08-27-2004, 11:55 AM
" We'll make this easier. Get the Ralts to teleport us there, then I will hide you, then change your clothes and finally we'll go and fly to Ray. "

OOC: Sorry for not making longer, but now I shall see the biggest smiley face ever ^_________________________________________________ _____________ ^

Must give me money to see it.

Chicko
08-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Chicko smiled. "I'll have Kira do it!" He released Kirlia. "Okay Kira, teleport me!"

(I'll wait to teleport)

Rogue28
08-27-2004, 10:33 PM
*Sitting in a throne he had inherited much earlier than expected, a boy let out a long sigh. All was not well in the kingdom of Gre. Usually the kingdom was in a state of peace and joy, but recently, it was filled with fear and tragedy.
The reason for this was war. Not just a small bunch of minor skirmishes across the country, but a full scale, world-wide war.
And it was all caused by this boy's father.
Aaron is a 13 year old male, and has suddenly been landed with the responsibility of ruling the kingdom of Gre.

After sighing, Aaron dismissed the last of his advisors, glad that although he still had much more work to do, the worst part was over for today. Aaron sprinted down the stairs leading to the main hall, and spotted his Pokemon, playing in the fountain.
He had been amazed by his Pokemon almost every day of his life, and now, they still managed to continue amazing him. Amongst all the sadness and suffering the world was going through, they still managed to keep the other Pokemon in the kingdom happy and unhurt.

"Hey guys, I've got a small break in this horrific schedule of mine. Want to come help around the castle?"

*His Blastoise, Marshtomp, Pidgeot, Kadabra, Lapras and Corphish all nodded their heads.

"Right then, we'll have quite a walk if we want to make it to the armoury. How about I return you to your Pokeballs and fly their on your back Pidgeot?"

Chicko
09-06-2004, 05:00 PM
(Satou, I thought I'd revive this because it was fun! So we should continue)

Satou
09-06-2004, 07:20 PM
OOC: I think the RP's dead x_x; We can't continue without more people ^.^;;

Chicko
09-06-2004, 08:11 PM
OOC: Ahh..darn...Oh well.. *digs grave, sticks rp inside. weeps... :cry:* POOR RP!