PDA

View Full Version : Purity Forest __

x_Declaration_x
03-30-2007, 02:48 PM
XD Here I go again :P

Basically i've looked everywhere for a decent strategy to use.

And I can't find one =/

Can anyone help me?

I want Celebi :]]

Dankeh <3

Ness
03-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Basically i've looked everywhere for a decent strategy to use.

And I can't find one =/

You probably can't find one because there really isn't one. Purity Forest is probably the hardest and definately the most frustrating dungeon in the game. Basically your success will depend entirely on your luck of getting certain items.

All I can really say is:

-Use your Mew... it levels VERY fast and can learn any TM and can travel over any terrain.
-If you find Gravelrocks, Sticks, Etc. use and abuse them!
-Look for food (probably one of your biggest enemies)
-Try to avoid or keep your distance from enemies who know multi-hitting moves(eg fury swipes)

But what it all comes down to is LUCK. And you will probably be sending a few SOS-mails out since this is one HARD dungeon.

By the way... I'm looking at experience growth and base exp and contradictory to many guides these two things have very little correlation to each other... or so it seems. I'm going to take a good look at these numbers and see if I can find a relation. Reason I am saying this is that Deoxys (who I reccommended to you for the Wish Cave) actually levels up quite slowly when compared to others :redface:. But I know for a fact that Mew levels up like lightning so you are safe with him.

x_Declaration_x
03-30-2007, 03:20 PM
You probably can't find one because there really isn't one. Purity Forest is probably the hardest and definately the most frustrating dungeon in the game. Basically your success will depend entirely on your luck of getting certain items.

All I can really say is:

-Use your Mew... it levels VERY fast and can learn any TM and can travel over any terrain.
-If you find Gravelrocks, Sticks, Etc. use and abuse them!
-Look for food (probably one of your biggest enemies)
-Try to avoid or keep your distance from enemies who know multi-hitting moves(eg fury swipes)

But what it all comes down to is LUCK. And you will probably be sending a few SOS-mails out since this is one HARD dungeon.

By the way... I'm looking at experience growth and base exp and contradictory to many guides these two things have very little correlation to each other... or so it seems. I'm going to take a good look at these numbers and see if I can find a relation. Reason I am saying this is that Deoxys (who I reccommended to you for the Wish Cave) actually levels up quite slowly when compared to others :redface:. But I know for a fact that Mew levels up like lightning so you are safe with him.
Thank you :]

S'okay, I only had a few problems in Wish Cave with Deoxys, but I linked Frustration moves so he could kill anything he wanted :]

I shall give Mew a try and use your advice. Thanks ^_^

<3

Ness
03-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Doh I am retarded... Base exp has nothing to do with how fast pokemon grow but rather is used to calculate the experience you get from killing a pokemon. Must have gotten confused from Kecleon's stats and from people saying that unevolved pokemon grow faster (which actually to my surprise actually contrary to what happens). Anyways I'm sorry to anyone that I've confused :redface: :oops:.

x_Declaration_x
03-30-2007, 03:58 PM
Doh I am retarded... Base exp has nothing to do with how fast pokemon grow but rather is used to calculate the experience you get from killing a pokemon. Must have gotten confused from Kecleon's stats and from people saying that unevolved pokemon grow faster (which actually to my surprise actually contrary to what happens). Anyways I'm sorry to anyone that I've confused :redface: :oops:.
You are right though, Mew does level up lightning fast ;D

I'm doing really good actually ^__^ a few problems but nothing major.

<3

Edit: Spoke too soon XD

HELP!

Purity Forest 25F
0N?6S NYS(M)8(F)?? K(F)K?M
?W??? ?H14(...)?4? ?C6Q?
??X?Q (F)7??KN?? P!0(F)N

Ness
03-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Jeeze Purity Forest is pretty rough... wonder if there would be anyone to save you.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-30-2007, 07:52 PM
You are right though, Mew does level up lightning fast ;D

I'm doing really good actually ^__^ a few problems but nothing major.

<3

Edit: Spoke too soon XD

HELP!

Purity Forest 25F
0N?6S NYS(M)8(F)?? K(F)K?M
?W??? ?H14(...)?4? ?C6Q?
??X?Q (F)7??KN?? P!0(F)N

I'll try. Not promising. If I can't try posting it in E&H. I'll post A-OK if I finish.

x_Declaration_x
03-30-2007, 10:26 PM
I'll try. Not promising. If I can't try posting it in E&H. I'll post A-OK if I finish.
S'okay I finally did it :D

My friend Lianne had a LOT of time on her hands and she helped me with rescues :]

And after 5 hours I did it ^_______^

Tired now -sleeps-

<3