PDA

View Full Version : Callling everybody who wants to help the park!

bronislav84
08-19-2004, 11:04 PM
Ok. You people want the park sooner. Fine. But it might have Bugs in it that might have been taken out if I had worked on it alone.

I have jobs to give out.
The Lake and Woods areas are done. They were long done.

Great Lake: Water, Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo [RS Pkmn Taken by: JT]
Woods: Bug, Normal, Ekans, Arbok, Seviper, Nidoran M (I'm too lazy to write thir evolved forms but they are here too), Nidoran F (see other Nido note)

Botanical Gradens: All Grass + Sudowoodo [Taken by: Raddstealth316/Dap]
Mt. Fugi-Chibi has Fire, Rock and Steelix [Takeb by: Tamer]
Abandoned Power Plant has Lighting, Poson, Zu/Gol/Crobat [Taken by: Nick the Angelic]
Mt.Chibi-Everest has Ice, Fighting, Cleffa, Clefairy/fable [Taken by: vellywell]
Meteor Vally has Ghost, Psychic, Dark, Eevee (also in Woods), Porygon/2 [Taken by: Aley]
Outer Heaven: Skarmory, Flying, Dragon [Taken by: ML]

Ok, I need those parts of the FAQ done by other people since I have no time to do them myself.

The next parts will be some more questions detailing how to RP in the Park and then probably it can open if I get all submissions from people who said they want to submit. Submit by PM.

One more thing. The lists I made up only have upto the end of GSC so if anybody can add RS to them then that would be great.

List Format for reference (Contact me after you finish the list and I'll let you know which Pkmn should have lower appearance chances):
Great Lake
Stage 1
Squirtle, Psyduck, Poliwag, Tentacool, Slowpoke, Seel, Shelder, Krabby, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Magikarp, Omanyte (Slightly less common than other Pokémon in this group), Kabuto (Slightly less common than other Pokémon in this group), Totodile, Chinchou, Wooper, Corsola, Remoraid, Mantine

Stage 2/Un-Evolving
Wartortle, Golduck, Poliwhirl, Tenacruel, Slowbro, Dewgong, Cloyster, Kingler, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Gyarados (Slightly less common than other Pokémon in this group), Lapras (Slightly less common than other Pokémon in this group), Vaporeon (Slightly less common than other Pokémon in this group), Omastar, Kabutops, Croconaw, Lanturn, Marill, Quagsire, Slowking (Slightly less common than other Pokémon in this group), Octillery

Stage 3
Blastoise, Poliwrath, Feraligatr, Azumarill, Politoed (Slightly less common than other Pokémon in this group), Kingdra

Legendaries
Suicine, Lugia

I want Legendaries included on purpose. They still can't be caught. It's just for fun.

Also, I forgot who I "pre-hired". I think it was Magare and one other person so if this appies to you, post here.

When all submissions have been recieved, I will ask this topic be closed.

Leaders, am I allowed to pay people URPG money for their submissions?

Note: You will know that I have "given" you an area when I edit in your name next to the area.

Raddstealth316
08-19-2004, 11:11 PM
I'll do the Botanical Gradens if you don't mind, thanks.

vellyvell
08-19-2004, 11:18 PM
Meteor Vally, and Mout chibi-fugi

bronislav84
08-19-2004, 11:22 PM
Denied.

Only one per person. Pick one of those.

Scorch Ry
08-19-2004, 11:49 PM
Um, I would like to apply for Meteor Valley. ^_^ If that's okay, Bron.

mlugia
08-20-2004, 12:16 AM
I'll take Outer Heaven, if it helps ._.

JohtoTrainer
08-20-2004, 12:47 AM
I'd like the lake please

Half a Dollar
08-20-2004, 01:14 AM
Do I have to be a ref?

*cries*

If I don't have to, may I be master of Power Plant plz?

Jhem
08-20-2004, 03:16 AM
What exactly is "the park"? I'm interested in it...

Matthew
08-20-2004, 05:42 AM
It might be explained in the thread below this... it is basically a Safari Zone idea...

Tamer San
08-20-2004, 08:28 AM
Mt.Fuji would be nice to me, I would love to help your idea Bron ^^

Jack of Clovers
08-20-2004, 09:49 PM
we should probably talk before you go around and hand out positions.

~Jack~

Ninja Emperor
08-22-2004, 12:13 AM
Brons says on the phone:

"JT: your job will be easy, you'll need to do the RS pokemon for that area.

Nick: you don't need to be a ref. Take it.

Tamer: Take it.

Jack: These are not positions. People voluntered to help me. But I do have a question for you, Jack. Am I allowed to pay them and if yes how much? Preferably not out of my own poket poket."

He will edit people's in latter.

Half a Dollar
08-22-2004, 06:26 AM
Oh then, I'll be the master for Power Plant please. `.`

Magare
08-22-2004, 01:40 PM
Hey Bron. Yeah, I promised to help you out and I remember I passed YOUR "ref test" and I probably applied for fire mons so... Mt. Fugi-Chibi belongs to me :wink:

Tamer San
08-22-2004, 03:44 PM
Sorry Magare, but Mt. Fugi-Chibi is taken by my self =|

bronislav84
08-23-2004, 08:55 PM
Ok, people. I need to clarify something.

These are not "positions" to "control" an area of the Park. I am asking "the public" for help on completing Pkmn lists. That's all.

Anybody who wasn't sure before and wants to give up their assignment, let me know now or I'll have to rely on you for the list you promissed to do.

*goes to edit in names*

vellyvell
09-02-2004, 01:27 AM
I want da everest place

bronislav84
10-07-2004, 05:04 PM
OK, this is ridiculous! How can I EVER open if nobody wants to help out?

I'm getting bugged left and right now but nobody wants to do a part of the work. (ML and Nick not counted)

Doesn't ANYBODY see that URPG is almost dead?! Let me open so some activity can come back!

I am calling on anybody who still likes the URPG.

Get those Submissions in Now!

Tamer San
10-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Without the URPG I would leav the entire forum Bron, I have joined PE2K for the URPG at first place and I would leave PE2K if there is no URPG.

bronislav84
10-07-2004, 09:37 PM
So there's one example why I need those Submissions.

Yours too, Tamer.

Besides, I joined for the same reason as you.

Zan Sabrefang
10-22-2004, 12:09 PM
I have nothing better to do so I'll just make as many lists as possible.

bronislav84
10-27-2004, 06:35 AM
Zan has already almost completed the first two areas with me. If other people don't get their stuff in, I may just end up giving him the whole thing. Thanks loads, man.

At he least wants to help out a guy who's swamped with stuff to do to infinity and beyond. *points to self* Me. I'm swamped.

And if we do finish it, Zan will be the only one I will recomend for any monentary compensation.

Magare
10-28-2004, 08:11 PM
Bron, just to let you know, if there's a place to fill or something you can count on me. Just pm me if you want me to apply for anything...

Zan Sabrefang
11-23-2004, 12:21 AM
I know the rule about reviving a thread, but it's better then cluttering the boards even more then they already are. I got one area completed. I will work on some more tomorrow. Bron? If you have the PM I sent you with the Lake list I'd like you to forward it to me to make my life easier. I should be able to do some others as well... This place is dieing and it's a shame cos wih ideas like this it can be kept alive :biggrin: Help is appreciated but not expected. See the first post for details.

Areas Completed:

Great Lake ((As good as)): Zan
Woods: Zan
Botanical Gardens: Zan
Mt Fugi Chibi: Zan
Abandoned Power Plant: Zan/Half a Dollar

Half a Dollar
11-29-2004, 06:33 PM
Err... no, I did the Abandoned Power Plant ages ago. o.O Gave it to bron like in, Jul/Aug. >_>

bronislav84
12-01-2004, 03:24 PM
I think I'll just ignore both of your comments since, you're both confused and so am I.

I have yet to sort this out with Zan, so niether of you worry about who did what, ok?

That's why I haven't done any edits to the first post.