PDA

View Full Version : Diamond or Pearl?

Venusaur456
03-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Okay I wanted to buy Diamond or Pearl with my money when it comes out in English but I was wondering which has the better Pokemon?

spr bhav
03-31-2007, 01:41 PM
Which one? Diagla or Palkia do you mean?

Yggdrasill
03-31-2007, 02:28 PM
There is no "better Pokemon", both Dialga and Palkia are good in their own way, try looking around the PE2k website to see if any page has their stats.
I'm pretty sure Dialga has higher Defence/HP while Palkia has higher Speed/S. Defence though.

Nirvash
03-31-2007, 03:11 PM
Depends on which pokemon you primarily use. They have the same pokemon, but there are a few exceptions. Diamond has some that Pearl doesn't, and vice versa. You can find them here (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/exclusives.shtml).

YGTBK
03-31-2007, 03:21 PM
Okay I wanted to buy Diamond or Pearl with my money when it comes out in English but I was wondering which has the better Pokemon?

For the first time I think the titles and colors of the cover pokemon are gender discriminised (sp?).. I think Pearl would have more girls appealed to it (PINK OMGZORZ!!) and diamond would be more into dudes (BLUE!!! OMGZORZ ITS SO COO!) if you know what I mean... Although, as they said, it does greatly depends on the primary decision on i you want more speed/Special Defence or more HP/Defense or if you care about the colors of the cover Poke's lol...

Lord Voldemort
03-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Well, most of the exclusives have around the same stats, or jumbled around stats, so most of them are fairly even.

However, Pearl has one morew version exclusive than Diamond.

charmeleonblaze
03-31-2007, 04:08 PM
Go with Diamond I say, you get tyranitar, aggron, dialga, and rampardos, which are really good.

Tooth the Totodile
03-31-2007, 04:14 PM
Also,if your a dragon fan,you can only get Bagon in pearl.So get Pearl if your a dragon pokemon fan.

Well,I'm just getting the one that doesn't get sold out.

Soda
03-31-2007, 04:24 PM
It depends on what pokemon you want and what legends you want , basicly just go to www.serebii.net , they seem accurate.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
03-31-2007, 05:26 PM
Serebii's info is pretty accurate, and I'm not worrying because I'm getting both! :biggrin:

Caecity
03-31-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm might get both after awhileBut yea it depends on which pokemon you won't.

Venusaur456
04-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Go with Diamond I say, you get tyranitar, aggron, dialga, and rampardos, which are really good.
Okay then I'm going with Diamond. Those pokemon are good and I LOVE steel pokemon.

Razzmatazz
04-02-2007, 12:08 AM
I had my mom go to Gamestop today, and told her to pre-order which ever one they had left. Well, since nobody likes Pokemon in my area, that means they had tons of games. So, I ended up getting a pre-order for Diamond.

:rambo: