PDA

View Full Version : Screen Name

Shadow Eevee
03-31-2007, 05:36 PM
Where did your iming name come from?
Chocolaff-> Chocolate + Laugh(in chat speak)= Chocolaff
Chocolaff123-> I couldn't think of anything, so I just added 123 to it.

DaRkUmBrEoN
03-31-2007, 05:45 PM
SOMAnnoyance

Can be read as:
SOMA, which is/was my RL nick back in High School.
SOME Annoyance, which is what I'm about when I decided to make that SN.

-]DU[-

KOR
03-31-2007, 05:58 PM
I used KingofRohan888 on this other fourm and when i got AIM used the same thing. I use the same name for everything because it's pretty easy to remember.

Nirvash
04-01-2007, 06:21 AM
EspeonOfPE2k is a bit selfexplanitory. =/

Ultima Boss
04-01-2007, 07:41 AM
In case one hasn't a slightest clue,

Ultima is, generally, the most powerful non-elemental magic used throughout the Final Fantasy series, and Boss derives from Big Boss, from the Metal Gear Solid series. I figured that I put two and two together, to compile Ultima Boss.

Zavelin
04-01-2007, 07:54 AM
Zavelin:

Zane, a popular adult novelist, and Javelin, a sharpened spear. >_>

DaRkUmBrEoN
04-01-2007, 07:55 AM
Might I point out that the purpose of this thread is to explain how you got your AIM/MSN/YIM screen name, not your username.

-]DU[-

Ultima Boss
04-01-2007, 07:57 AM
Might I point out that the purpose of this thread is to explain how you got your AIM/MSN/YIM screen name, not your username.
I'll also point out that some of them are interlinked.

Now, we've killed two birds with one stone. :wink:

DaRkUmBrEoN
04-01-2007, 08:00 AM
I'll also point out that some of them are interlinked.

Now, we've killed two birds with one stone. :wink:

Some, but not yours, Crimson Majestic. XD

-]DU[-

Zavelin
04-01-2007, 08:07 AM

-]DU[-

Yep, I use the same name for everything.

Don't you DARE Google it. My secret online activities are none of you're business. =P

Ultima Boss
04-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Some, but not yours, Crimson Majestic. XD
Or, so you think, on the surface. :tongue:

But, I'll explain that one too, though there isn't much to explain. I just thought that the word choice sounded cool, so I chose that as another alias.

Shady
04-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Benji Reloaded...

Benji is partially my real name, Ben. Also people call me that at school for some reason. (I though nicks were meant to shorten someone's name xP).

Reloaded is just a random word I added on the end. Might have come from the Matrix movies.. can't remember.

Ultima Boss
04-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Reloaded is just a random word I added on the end. Might have come from the Matrix movies.. can't remember.Yeah, it's part of the title to the second part of the Martrix trilogy, The Matrix Reloaded.

InvertrevnI
04-01-2007, 04:55 PM
RF is Moo.

It's not hard to figure out.

Shadow Eevee
04-01-2007, 11:34 PM

-]DU[-

Thanks for pointing that out.

theEND
04-01-2007, 11:42 PM
ChronoPichu
- Chrono + Pichu = ChronoPichu.

If you'd like to be more scientific in a way, it's Chronological + Pichu. Note that I am the first ever ChronoPika/ChronoPichu in the world. All others are rip offs. >.>

Soda
04-01-2007, 11:46 PM
BBFike, my nickname in schoo, Biscuit Biy and Fike my last name, I don't have a pokemon or fantasy one bacause I IM my friends with it and a few don't know I like pokemon.

Pooka
04-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Mine's extremely boring, it's just my name, Carla.

Orthar
04-04-2007, 02:01 PM
xxHollowxTownxx

Hollow-Sort of a prefix in my favorite holiday of halloween, and also meaning empty.
Town-In my favorite movie, Jack Skellington lives in Halloween Town, So I took Hollow and put town and welll yeah....

Thrall
04-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Vaporeon is my Urpg starter.
It pwns.
Hence Vaporeonpwns : ).

Shadow From The Deep
04-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Mine is LILRAY6890, because my name is ray. The number was going to be 4 but it was taken so I picked a random number.

Ridley
04-04-2007, 03:42 PM
RidleyFTW = Ridley for the win

-Pichu-
04-04-2007, 05:08 PM
well, this is not on
AIM, but....

Pink Panther!

ZiVixx
04-04-2007, 06:06 PM
AIM:ZiVixx,I got this because my friends nickname was Zi....mine was Vexx,we put it together and we got ZiVexx...sounded wrong so I got ZiVixx.

Elmo's Heaven!!
04-04-2007, 06:10 PM
In AIM, it is AbsolPWNS, because in every single competitive battle, it always won for me.

Rohypnol
04-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Benji Reloaded...

Benji is partially my real name, Ben. Also people call me that at school for some reason. (I though nicks were meant to shorten someone's name xP).

Reloaded is just a random word I added on the end. Might have come from the Matrix movies.. can't remember.

Yeah...I told you "STFU NOOB" would be a better SN:tongue:

Kingrapter101. Basically, when I made it I was obsessed with Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour which had an aircraft called the "King Raptor". Unfortunately, when I made it, I made a misspelling. That's why there is an "e" instead of an "o".

Seawolf
04-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Mirokarosu 00

I created this for people here to contact me with, mostly. 'Mirokarosu' is Milotic's Japanese name, and she's my favorite Pokemon, and the numbers were added mostly because the actual name was taken.

Rogue Megatron

'Megatron' is a nickname for me, and it's also the name of everyone's favorite Transformer. I just added the 'Rogue' part because I thought it was fitting, but I recently saw an episode of Beast Wars - Transformers where Megatron was called a rogue, which I suppose means it was a happy coincidence, or I have a damn good memory. This is the name I use the most, I think.

Inebriated Jedi

It's a personal joke and a Star Wars reference. Nice.

Jack of Clovers
04-05-2007, 09:09 PM
YIM- lil_leprachaun33
MSN- lil_leprachaun33
AIM- dismssngrsux

First two because they are my username. AIM because it really, really does suck.

~Jack~

LordZangoose
04-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Same for everything Pokemon related and most internet things: LordZangoose. That's for AIM though, since that's the only messenger I use. IM me if you want to chat.