PDA

View Full Version : Need Links For Gifs!

Flammenwerfer
04-01-2007, 09:45 PM
ok, a while back i asked for some assistance on how to make Animted pictures. i was told that there are some websites that can do that. so i asked for a link(s) but no one answered ;__;.

So can someone provide me with a/some link(s)? Oh, and no downloading required. PLEASE HELP!

Yggdrasill
04-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Go here. (http://www.htmlgoodies.com/tutorials/web_graphics/article.php/3479881)
An animated image is a called a "GiF" by the way. :wink:
It'll require downloading as you'll need a program which can make GiFs.

Flammenwerfer
04-01-2007, 09:57 PM
awww. i guess i cant. im not allowed to download anything.:susp:
HEY! i can save pics as Gifs!
is there any online ones that require NO downloading?

Yggdrasill
04-02-2007, 12:12 PM
is there any online ones that require NO downloading?
I don't think so, creating GiFs and saving GiFs are very, very different. =P
I can't even make GiFs correctly and I have all the correct software...

Callum
04-02-2007, 01:00 PM
GIF's are complex, and will take you a little while to learn all the ins and outs. Alot of free download programs are CRAP, but there are a few trials which will provide you with the basics. Most of them last for 30 days or so.

For links, go on www.download.com, and search GIF Animator. I'd reccomend 'Easy GIF Animator', as it gives you high quality animations. Many trials have pixelated outcomes. I had the same problem as you when starting out. I now use Adobe Imageready. Good luck though. :D

Yggdrasill
04-02-2007, 01:04 PM
GIF's are complex, and will take you a little while to learn all the ins and outs. Alot of free download programs are CRAP, but there are a few trials which will provide you with the basics. Most of them last for 30 days or so.
Yeah, I don't really know how to make GiFs but I have "Microsoft: GiF editor" on my computer and it is really, really rubbish.
If there is a GiF editor made by either Adobe or Macromedia then download it, chances are it'll be one of the best GiF makers.