PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy

Tamer Marco
08-21-2004, 01:40 AM
I don't know if theres a thread for this or not? Who are the forum members that watch it? And I know nearly all of you do. :wink: So talk about you favorite characters. episodes and all that stuff.

AbXtreme
08-21-2004, 01:43 AM
:tongue: lol i luv Family Guy. I've Seen the 3rd Season (since i got it on DVD) My Favourite Episode is the Road to Europe where Stewie goes to Europe for a Children's TV Set Plus Peter and Louis Go and See KISS \M/

Tamer Marco
08-21-2004, 01:46 AM
I've only seen the episodes played by Fox and Adult Swim. But my favorite episdoe is when Chris witnesses a crime and thier entire family has to move to the deep south, because the guy who robbed the bank is gonna kill Chris. ^____^ The pedo was the one of the funniest characters in the episode to me.

AbXtreme
08-21-2004, 01:59 AM
oh yeah i remeber that one, i also like the one when Meg does her Driving Lesson by Peter and Smashs the Electrical Supply of The Neighood and everyone hates her. It's Cracking me up

Tamer Marco
08-21-2004, 02:02 AM
Lol. :silly: I loved that one.

I liked the one where Peter get's liposuction! :lol:

Shael
08-21-2004, 02:19 AM
I watch it, it's one of my favorite shows...just too funny =P

unlike most other people, I don't really like Stewie, I find him kinda annoying =/

Tamer Marco
08-21-2004, 02:22 AM
I watch it, it's one of my favorite shows...just too funny =P

unlike most other people, I don't really like Stewie, I find him kinda annoying =/ Stewie isn't your favorite character?! Man, you need to watch more Family Guy. :wink: You'll come to love him. (not in a sextual way at least) :tongue3:

Alakazam
08-23-2004, 01:44 PM
Heh, Family Guy is a great series...though, it's not on anymore where I live -_-

Tamer Marco
08-24-2004, 01:06 AM
Heh, Family Guy is a great series...though, it's not on anymore where I live -_- Eh, I think they played a episode last Sunday on Fox. Also, it comes on Adult Swim at 10 o clock central. Are you absolutely sure? :oops:

Alakazam
08-24-2004, 02:12 AM
Hmm...maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. I really don't watch much TV :oops:

Agent Orange
08-24-2004, 02:15 AM
Family guy is awesome!

And I like the episode where Stewie follows those cheerleaders and becomes Bolimic, XD

Sutiivun
08-24-2004, 03:18 AM
Family Guy is awesome! I also love that episode DP. And the one where they go to the South is so hilarious. :crackup:

Matthew
08-24-2004, 05:54 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/Phoenix6288/evil.gif

You better watch Family Guy... or else!

^ Drawn by moi...

I love this show... I think it is the funniest one out there right now. Stewie is awesome! My fave cartoon character EVER. I beleive it plays during the weekday on Adult Swin on Cartoon Network... usually on at 11:00pm where I live

Pichu
08-27-2004, 08:22 PM
I love Family Guy!!! :biggrin: Thats one of my favorite shows it's hilarious! My favorite character is Peter, he's so retarded lol........Anyway I like stewie too. :happy:

JoshE
08-27-2004, 09:34 PM
I love Family guy. Its so funny... :biggrin:

Shael
08-28-2004, 03:14 AM
I love Family Guy!!! :biggrin: Thats one of my favorite shows it's hilarious! My favorite character is Peter, he's so retarded lol........Anyway I like stewie too. :happy:

yeah Peter rules just simply because of his stupidity...like that one episode with the pencil sharpener....O.o

Neo Emolga
08-28-2004, 03:23 PM
One of my brother's friends brought a few Family Guy DVDs over and they were hilarous. I don't really have a favorite character, but I do like the overall style of the show.

"And there was this one machine where if you put in a dollar, you win four quarters! It works every time."

Hydros
10-06-2004, 01:01 AM
I love Family Guy ITS SOOOOOOOO Funnny!!! My Favorite Character is Stuey. And its so funny how no one pays attention to meg lolololol!!!!! :crackup:

Matthew
10-06-2004, 01:29 AM
Omg!!! That quote was funny NP.

Yeah... I think just about everybody's favorite character is Stewie. He is an... interesting... character. I love the lil baby. When the british guy who commited insurance fraud died and his baby goes to an orphanage in Londo nor whatnot, and she writes to Stewie and says that she will kill/destroy his mother if it is the last thing she does, and Stewie say that he is in the beginning of a bueatiful relationship or something like that, I literally cracked up... that was hilarious.

Thanatos
10-26-2004, 12:11 PM
Heh, this show really does rule.

Stewie is the best.

Teaching the little english girl to speak in an american accent (shudder)

English Girl: "The liofe, of the wiofe, is end by the kniofe"
Stewie: "NO NO NO, It's the life of the wife is ended by the knife."