PDA

View Full Version : What is the stupidest celebrity saying you have heard of?

The Crimson Rose
04-02-2007, 09:52 PM
I hope I put this is the right section, but what is the dumbest saying you've ever heard? For me, it's Paris Hilton's " That's Hot! " One question Paris, what's hot? It's not you. So who is it?

sonickid01
04-02-2007, 09:57 PM
I hope I put this is the right section, but what is the dumbest saying you've ever heard? For me, it's Paris Hilton's " That's Hot! " One question Paris, what's hot? It's not you. So who is it?
Can't remember who (I think it's either Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson), but someone once said, "I think it was God who gave me my beauty. Otherwise, I might be a teacher."

I like learning, much to the hatred of people who...don't... like learning.

Michael Jackson once said, "Why can't you share your bed?" And that's what started all. Not only is that very creepy, it's also quite unintelligent.

Sonickid01 once said, "Get a life, Michael Jackson."

!CeMAn
04-02-2007, 10:18 PM
I say "That's hot." all the time :crackup:.
I think it's funny.

~Falcon~
04-02-2007, 10:44 PM
How about pikaboo pikachus saying "Im Cole Sprouse, really i am " that pretty stupid :P

Soda
04-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Well hmm a few.....
Jessica Simpson:
Is the fish or chicken says Tuna on the can....
Some cleb:
Do I have frogs in my hair
DJ:
Hey Paparazi, got some blow?
Lol it never ends!

Espeon EX
04-02-2007, 10:48 PM
How about pikaboo pikachus saying "Im Cole Sprouse, really i am " that pretty stupid :P

Yeah, that one is what I agree on ant what I could've have posted.

He says a lot of stupid things about himself like "I'm cole sprouse, obey me now!"

.Red.
04-02-2007, 11:12 PM
I think I have a few.

When asked where Brittany Spears would like to go she responded:
"Maybe London or Britain." She has no clue that London lies in the UK.

Al Gore:
"A Zebra never changes its spots."
Yeah, take another hit on the peace pipe my man.

.Red.

!CeMAn
04-02-2007, 11:47 PM
When asked where Brittany Spears would like to go she responded:
"Maybe London or Britain." She has no clue that London lies in the UK.

Nothing tops her calling Canada, "over seas".

Tory vs Meaty II
04-03-2007, 01:17 AM

He says a lot of stupid things about himself like "I'm cole sprouse, obey me now!"

LOl, that is the one I was thinking about. That was the stupidest thing I ever heard last month from a so called, "celebrity."

Legendary Wolf
04-03-2007, 01:20 AM
LOl, that is the one I was thinking about. That was the stupidest thing I ever heard last month from a so called, "celebrity."

and I hope he stays away to anyway mine is

So called Cole Sprouse: I dont have Pokemon Snap but i'll just get one of my fans to get it for me so I wont have to spend any money :O

Elmo's Heaven!!
04-03-2007, 02:11 AM
Anything that manages to creep out of Paula Abdul's mouth when she is drunk.

Charbok
04-03-2007, 02:22 AM
i like this one. guess who said it?

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." óWashington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
Here's the video (http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=politicalhumor&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesmokinggun.com%2Farchive%2F 0805042bush1.html)

Pooka
04-03-2007, 12:10 PM
I think Paris Hilton's "That's hot." is the only one I know, but I'm not gonna have a go at her because I just found out that she's my boob twin.:biggrin:

Gaia
04-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Paris Hilton's "That's hot." phrase. :P

I think it's stupid.

The Crimson Rose
04-03-2007, 05:05 PM
That's three people who agree with Paris. All I can say is that she's a little dim.

Saori
04-03-2007, 05:10 PM
When I read the thread title, the only thing that entered my mind was "That's hot." =____=;
Pshaw, and here I thought I was the first one to bring it up.

But honestly though, it is popular no matter how you look at it.

Yggdrasill
04-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Paris Hilton's "That's hot.", lets just say there isn't a lot going on in that head of hers.

Saori
04-03-2007, 05:13 PM
I think I remember Bush saying something along the lines of "If this were a dictatorship, everything would be so much easier. Of course, we me as the dictator."

Shadow From The Deep
04-03-2007, 05:14 PM
This isn't a saying but one speech of George Bush he said, " I have one word for you America, be prepared." I was like wtf that's two words.

Yggdrasill
04-03-2007, 05:16 PM
This isn't a saying but one speech of George Bush he said, " I have one word for you America, be prepared." I was like wtf that's two words.
Its actually remarkable the stupid sayings George Bush comes out with, if you actually watch him in a conference or something he often even forgets what he's saying....funny stuff.

The Crimson Rose
04-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Yep. Bush is the bad sayings expert. They are so bad, it's funny.

Zavelin
04-03-2007, 11:03 PM
I love the confidence that makeup gives me.

A quote by Tyra Banks

<_< Although I'm pretty sure that makeup DOES give some women a certain level of confidence, it's just sickening how much celebrity females can respect themselves only through a mask.

What hurts people even more is that people try to mold themselves to that mask. People need to realize that few of the people popularized for the looks are naturally made that way. Hollywood has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars making these people into living Barbie & Ken dolls. That's the whole reason behind celebrity break-ups. It's easy to fall in love with a movie star, but only until they get off the red carpet into the REAL world does their true colors show.

Shozuka
04-03-2007, 11:06 PM

I never f*cking said that. The dummest thing I said was that i'll use fans to get me Pokemon Channel.

Zavelin
04-03-2007, 11:22 PM
I never f*cking said that. The dummest thing I said was that i'll use fans to get me Pokemon Channel.

All you did was call yourself Cole Sprouse. And even then, you weren't being serious or nothing.

I considered it to be humorous rather than stupid.

Espeon EX
04-04-2007, 12:53 AM

ROFLMAO you just called yourself dumb, well if you think that was the dumbest, than you should delete it if you think it's dumb. :P

Tory vs Meaty II
04-04-2007, 12:58 AM
All you did was call yourself Cole Sprouse. And even then, you weren't being serious or nothing.

I considered it to be humorous rather than stupid.

Actually, he was being serious, LOl.

skiboydoggy
04-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Paris Hilton wanting to meet Mother Teresa's kids was pretty stupidly hilarious. The word Mother confused her.

ZadokRox
04-04-2007, 06:09 PM
How about all the "-izzle -izzle"s that Snoop Dogg keeps saying? Atleast with him, you can blame the wacky tobaccy he smokes. :rolleyes:

Orthar
04-04-2007, 10:06 PM
I would second that statement. ^^

Ridley
04-04-2007, 11:37 PM
I would second that statement. ^^
I third that statement

Shadow Eevee
04-04-2007, 11:58 PM
I third that statement

I fourth that statement!

Tory vs Meaty II
04-05-2007, 01:07 AM
I fourth that statement!

I fifth that statement!

The Crimson Rose
04-05-2007, 01:24 AM
I fifth that statement!

Can I say, I sixth that statement?

Shozuka
04-05-2007, 09:45 PM
*bangs head on desk* I will improve. Just not now. When I prove that I am Cole... which is..... *moves hair away from face* this month.

The Crimson Rose
04-06-2007, 01:34 AM
I bet we'd all love for you to actually prove you are. If you actually can, I'll wash out my sins with soap and serve them to you on a silver platter.

Pokeboy sarab
04-06-2007, 11:14 AM
When I read the thread title, the only thing that entered my mind was "That's hot." =____=;
Pshaw, and here I thought I was the first one to bring it up.

But honestly though, it is popular no matter how you look at it.
Same thing happened to me too....the only thing that came to my mind was "thats hot'....she is so dumb.

The Crimson Rose
04-06-2007, 04:31 PM
You know I should've made this into a poll. Cause Paris would be ahead by a long shot.