PDA

View Full Version : Heard Anything Good Lately?

!CeMAn
04-05-2007, 02:19 AM
~WARNiNG~
This is not a What R U Listening 2? thread.
This is not a thread to just post your favourite songs.

What are some good songs you've heard recently? Maybe a video came on tV by a random band you don't follow, but the song kicked ass and you checked them out. A friend forced you to listen to the latest Avril Lavigne single? What kinds of new songs have entered your playlists- recent or old tracks? If you just heard it, loved it, and want to share,
Go nuts.

I just heard Vodevil by Marilyn Manson.
Now, i don't listen to his stuff often but i've always considered it pretty fresh whenever it's hitting my eardrums. This song found it's way to me and i don't know if it's song is new or old(maybe new cuz i've never heard of it LoL), but it's fresh and i'll listen to it again. Check it out.

Beautiful by HiM.
Just amazing. They usually blow me away, but this song in particular is a masterpiece. I was listening to it a few times last month during my "vacation" and again today. Loves it.

Tears Don't Fall by Bullet for my Valentine.
VT himself recommended this band and this was one of the songs that stuck out. The lyrics are amazing and the vocals are great. Kind of reminds me of a MushroomHead kind of sound, which isn't all that common in the first place- at least not in mainstream tunes. If you haven't heard this band, they're worth a look. Start with this song.

oO-Whiscash-Oo
04-05-2007, 02:24 AM
Here's a song I recently listened to:

The Almost - Say This Sooner

It's really amazing. Aaron is really talented at singing, not just playing the drums for Underoath. I'm really looking forward to getting the album and checking out more of this band.

KOR
04-05-2007, 03:47 AM
I've heard

Better than Me- Hinder
I got freakin' obbsesed over this song

and

What I've Done- Linkin Park
It's their first single from Minutes to Midnight and it's freakin awsome. I love Linkin Park so Linkin Park fans re-unite. lol

Both good songs.

!CeMAn
04-05-2007, 11:00 PM
I've been wanting to get back into Linkin Park for a while.
YouTube, here i come.