PDA

View Full Version : Chimchar Best Nature

charmeleonblaze
04-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Ok, this is like the 1st time I'm ever really gonna actually care about the nature, cuz I've never really payed any attention at all to the natures, but what would be the best nature for Chimchar, based on everything we already know about it?

SinnoBoy1
04-05-2007, 11:58 PM
I would say....Hasty. The best stat about Chimchar is it's speed, and if you have a pokemon with a Hasty nature it will be super-fast. So imagine a Chimchar that is already fast with a Hasty nature.......

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Or because it's highest stat is Speed, go for Adamant, since it learns tons of physical moves... And since it's Attack and Sp. Atk are equal, you could go for Modest too.

charmeleonblaze
04-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Or because it's highest stat is Speed, go for Adamant, since it learns tons of physical moves... And since it's Attack and Sp. Atk are equal, you could go for Modest too.

Ok, thanx for the info.. Probably adamant, maybe hasty.

Metagross Ex
04-06-2007, 12:15 AM
yeah i would think so too:smile:

-Lucario-
04-06-2007, 12:18 AM
I have a question. What does a hardy nature do? Most of my pokemons are hardy.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-06-2007, 12:21 AM

Hardy means all stats increase equally.

Rohypnol
04-06-2007, 12:30 AM

Hardy is a neutral nature. No stats are raised and none are lowered.

I would REALLY not recommend a Hasty nature. With a hasty nature, Aerial Ace will probably come close/will OHKO Infernape. If you want Infernape to be a Physical mon, use Adament(+ATK -SP ATK) or Jolly(+SPD -SP ATK). If you want it to be a Special mon, use Modest(+SP ATK -ATK) or Timid(+SPD -ATK).

charmeleonblaze
04-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Hardy is a neutral nature. No stats are raised and none are lowered.

I would REALLY not recommend a Hasty nature. With a hasty nature, Aerial Ace will probably come close/will OHKO Infernape. If you want Infernape to be a Physical mon, use Adament(+ATK -SP ATK) or Jolly(+SPD -SP ATK). If you want it to be a Special mon, use Modest(+SP ATK -ATK) or Timid(+SPD -ATK).

Hmmm, I'll think bout that. I love spc. atk. and spc. def., but infernape seems more like a blaziken type pokemon, better with physical.

MagmarMan
04-06-2007, 02:21 AM
On Serebii.net when you look at the D/P pokemon they only list three natures at the bottom of the page. They list hindering, neutral, and beneficial. I hope that these are the only natures since it's a really simple way of knowing what nature is the best.