PDA

View Full Version : How Have You Prepared Yourself?

NinjaDuelist
04-07-2007, 04:10 PM
How have you prepared yourself for the day that Pokemon Diamond and Pearl comes out? Have you pre-ordered, or have you taken it a step beyond? Here's what I've been doing:

*I've pre-ordered
*Requested off that day from work
*Raising more Pokemon on my GBA games

What have you done to prepare yourself?

Fire Pkmn Master
04-07-2007, 04:14 PM
I think we already have one of these threads. I know we do.

I pre ordered mine in the beginning of Jan. and Im just trying to save up so I wont have to make my mom pay for it. So Im trying to not to buy junk food or snacks at school. I got all my Pokemon in my Ruby ready and Ive been playing MD for a while.

spr bhav
04-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Im not training my pokemon in my GBA games as they have all been AR'ed and stuff =) I am going to have a D/P team only, maybe 1 or 2 from GBA.
I have pre-ordered it, and nothing, gonna wait for it to come =) got school on those days anyway.

EDIT: my sister startng new game in my emerald! =)

Dragon trainner guy
04-07-2007, 04:49 PM
yea im just counting down the days feels like forever though i alredy got my wi fi usb connector installed and redy to go i aslo did my pre order

all i need is a ds lite :goofy:

spr bhav
04-07-2007, 04:51 PM
yea im just counting down the days feels like forever though i alredy got my wi fi usb connector installed and redy to go i aslo did my pre order

all i need is a ds lite :goofy:
I should be getting one, my dad said he would, trading in my ds for £37 in blockbuster and i got £20, and my dad says he would pay half so i'm goood

NinjaDuelist
04-07-2007, 05:11 PM
BTW, am I the only one having trouble sleeping at night due to waiting for this game? :oops:

MagmarMan
04-07-2007, 05:36 PM
I looked up the new pokemon and I'm waiting.........:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

AzureSky
04-07-2007, 05:59 PM
I haven't really prepared myself for D/P except pre-ordering it after I saw the commercial,"Oh crud!!! I gotta get it!" *screams* My team in D/P will probably only have the D/P pokemon only.. I won't be sure until I get it.

Only two weeks away...

Pika-pika
04-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Eh, I haven't done any of those. I wanna preorder, but I have the feeling they won't be sold the first day. Besides, I need to train my Combusken into a Blaziken, so I can get Piplup. The later I get the better, assuming the fire gym is one of the first ones.

Alienshroom
04-07-2007, 07:01 PM
I have Trained more pokemon in the last 2 weeks than in the last 4 months. I pre-ordered. I already know what time im going and also canceled work that day.

Gastlygoo
04-07-2007, 07:18 PM
I have Trained more pokemon in the last 2 weeks than in the last 4 months. I pre-ordered. I already know what time im going and also canceled work that day.
same I'm filling up my emreld with a giant pokedex renivation lol

Ravenn
04-07-2007, 08:59 PM
I pre-ordered pokemon diamond and I'm raising a bunch of new peokemon and Saphire Version, Emerald Version and Green Leaf Version.

Pearl
04-07-2007, 09:03 PM
How have you prepared yourself for the day that Pokemon Diamond and Pearl comes out? Have you pre-ordered, or have you taken it a step beyond? Here's what I've been doing:

*I've pre-ordered
*Requested off that day from work
*Raising more Pokemon on my GBA games

What have you done to prepare yourself?
I'm doing the exact same thing

AshMistyMayfan
04-07-2007, 09:17 PM
AshMistyMayfan's check list:

Pre-order game at ToysRUs 3/24/07
Pre-ordered guide book, and the Justice League last season. but both items will not get here until April 30.:sad:
Playing Dungeon and evolving Pokemon. Taking in a lot of Western Cave missions for quick EXPs, but had to bring a lot of reviver seeds. It's a great time killer.
Set alarm clock for 9am so to catch bus at 9:30am and get to ToysRUs by 10am, will ride bike fast. Why does ToysRUs got to open at 10am on Sundays for?
Preparing Pokemon from RSE for the journey to SInnou
THen on Diamond, prepare the breeded Pokemon to be traded onto Pearl so Pokemon like Torchic can team with Piplup.

And unlike Wrestlemania, won't be shaving bosses head.:crackup: Thought I'd throw that last one in there.

NinjaDuelist , yeah, I had so much trouble sleeping, I ended up watching a Star Trek rerun at 5am! Unfortunately, that was the night I had bad heartburn. I can't wait until the 22. 13 days for Diamond/Pearl movie on CN! Don't miss it!

Razzmatazz
04-07-2007, 09:19 PM
I trained a bunch of Pokemon to 70+, and will try to get them to 100.
I pre-ordered Diamond last week.
That's it.

:rambo:

Dragon trainner guy
04-07-2007, 09:30 PM
all my pokemon are redy to go to thier new home its all a waiting game from here on 4 me

PIKA_GIRL
04-07-2007, 11:25 PM
I've pre ordered and I'm now training fire red pokemon so I can train my pokemon in diamond even better. Chanceys almost ready to go to her new home in diamond.

NinjaDuelist
04-08-2007, 07:15 AM
Blissey is gonna be happy to join the Diamond squad, as well as Metagross. ^_^

mootixguy
04-08-2007, 10:33 AM
I restarted my Emerald game and am trying to train up some good Pokemon to trade over.
I planned my DP team of six 4th gen Pokes.
I fantasise about it all day long.

Dragon trainner guy
04-08-2007, 12:51 PM
im totally set now i got my blk ds yesterday 4 realli cheap cuz i work a target hehehe paid almost nothing 4 it

Caecity
04-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Pre-order nall I live in a small city there won't be a line.

Zodeon
04-08-2007, 01:42 PM
Nothing ill just buy it when ever its free.

Yggdrasill
04-08-2007, 02:10 PM
*Sit down, relax and wait for it to come through my letter box.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-08-2007, 04:24 PM
I've been playing Emerald a bunch, and trading/raising my guys on FireRed.

Let's just say I'll be ready for online play day 1, and I'll be damn good.

spr bhav
04-08-2007, 04:26 PM
I've been playing Emerald a bunch, and trading/raising my guys on FireRed.

Let's just say I'll be ready for online play day 1, and I'll be damn good.
just remember, you need pal park which is after E4 so 'play day 1' won't be possible =p

The Jr Trainer
04-08-2007, 04:29 PM
i amost have my entire emerald dex filled and i am getting pokemon box soon so i dont run out of space. and i preordered it and got a DS lit today

HAPPY EASTER

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-08-2007, 04:45 PM
just remember, you need pal park which is after E4 so 'play day 1' won't be possible =p

That's true... Well if I rushed through it I could beat it on Day 1...

But with a game I've been waiting 2 years for? Ain't gonna happen! :biggrin:

charmeleonblaze
04-08-2007, 05:13 PM
I preordered diamond on march 31st, and since then ive just been waiting. Both my gba pokemon games are lost or traded in. Fortunately, I have other games, like the call of duty games, to keep me entertained.:rambo:

Phantom Kat
04-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Actually trying to beat my first RPG Pokemoon game (Sapphire):oops: I'm a baaad trainer!
(scolds myself)

I'm also planning my main 4th Gen. team, all involving cute pokemon.

Also, when I get the National Pokedex (what you need to trade if I'm not mistaken), I'll restart my Sapphire without saving, play into Mauville three times to breed for the starters and then trading them over to Diamond.

Life will be good. :cool:

Razzmatazz
04-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Actually trying to beat my first RPG Pokemoon game (Sapphire):oops: I'm a baaad trainer!
(scolds myself)

Also, when I get the National Pokedex (what you need to trade if I'm not mistaken), I'll restart my Sapphire without saving, play into Mauville three times to breed for the starters and then trading them over to Diamond.

Sorry there, but I think it forces you to save when you send your Pokemon into D/P. It makes you save when you trade, so I don't see how importing Pokemon into D/P will be anything differant.

charmeleonblaze
04-08-2007, 05:49 PM
(scolds myself)

Yeah, but that would take up so much time. And besides, it saves. It would be kewl if it didnt, cuz then you could just turn off sapphire after trading, and have all of them back.

Phantom Kat
04-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Sorry there, but I think it forces you to save when you send your Pokemon into D/P. It makes you save when you trade, so I don't see how importing Pokemon into D/P will be anything differant.

Yeah, realized something like that five seconds after I posted. :rolleyes: I don't pay attention to most things.

I'll still do it but after I defeat the Elite 4 and get Latias along with Rayquaza, trade all my good pokes over to Diamond, and then breed the starters.

That sounds logical this time.... :oops:

spr bhav
04-08-2007, 08:56 PM
I have been handwriting a whole book about GYMs, E4, legends and info about D/P so im ready, all info fro Seribii so thanks to them =)

charmeleonblaze
04-08-2007, 08:58 PM
I have been handwriting a whole book about GYMs, E4, legends and info about D/P so im ready, all info fro Seribii so thanks to them =)

I think I'll do that. That was a good idea.:smile:

spr bhav
04-08-2007, 10:16 PM
I think I'll do that. That was a good idea.:smile:
lol thanks and it really helps, so you don't need to keep checking on the net, just look in your portable book =)

WaterPKMmaster
04-08-2007, 10:34 PM
everyone!!! heres a suggestion::

dont train before dp!!! because some of the older pokemon from past generations can learn some new attacks by leveling up in D/P!!

so if u trained ur blaziken to lvl 69 and pass it, there is no way he will ever learn flare blitz... because he learns it at lvl 66!!!!

start thinking people!!! ur past gen pokemon can learn new moves by leveling them up in D/P!!!

(thats why i am going to make a baby staryu, so it can learn all the new attacks it can...)

catch em all
04-08-2007, 10:36 PM

dont train before dp!!! because some of the older pokemon from past generations can learn some new attacks by leveling up in D/P!!

so if u trained ur blaziken to lvl 69 and pass it, there is no way he will ever learn flare blitz... because he learns it at lvl 66!!!!

start thinking people!!! ur past gen pokemon can learn new moves by leveling them up in D/P!!!

(thats why i am going to make a baby staryu, so it can learn all the new attacks it can...)

Thata's why I got diito.^-^

charmeleonblaze
04-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Thata's why I got diito.^-^

Yeah, just get a ditto ppl.

Blaziken913
04-08-2007, 11:55 PM

or you could just go to the mov relearner ( if there is one...)

i am training pokes on my leafgreen and emerald and i am also pre-ordering pearl tomorrow:happy:

Nirvash
04-09-2007, 12:12 AM
I saved my downloaded pokemon from the 10th anniversary. They are in a special box, and I made sure it goes by sixes so it's even.

I pre-ordered.
I made a WiFi team.
I am passing the time. :D

Steven
04-09-2007, 12:12 AM
Giving all my pokemon items including TMS, Master balls, berries, and hold items

Trying to get one of every pokemon on pokemon box and get enough for a surfing pichu

Trying to get Ho-Oh on colloseum but without any success, I beat mt. battle before I purified all the shadow pokes, and now that they're all purified it's not giving me Ho-Oh after beating the tower.

Trying to find my little brother's ruby version in case it has stuff on it to steal heh heh.

Recruiting people to buy the game, so far I know about 7 people who are getting it, although it's wifi, and I just checked if my wifi is still working and it is.

charmeleonblaze
04-09-2007, 02:25 AM
Giving all my pokemon items including TMS, Master balls, berries, and hold items

Trying to get one of every pokemon on pokemon box and get enough for a surfing pichu

Trying to get Ho-Oh on colloseum but without any success, I beat mt. battle before I purified all the shadow pokes, and now that they're all purified it's not giving me Ho-Oh after beating the tower.

Trying to find my little brother's ruby version in case it has stuff on it to steal heh heh.

Recruiting people to buy the game, so far I know about 7 people who are getting it, although it's wifi, and I just checked if my wifi is still working and it is.

Lucky, I dont know any1 besides me and my brother whos getting it.

Shiny Trainer
04-09-2007, 02:28 AM
ive been studying it as hard as i can; raising gba pkmn; and have pre ordered 2 copies of each game.

Caecity
04-09-2007, 03:37 AM
I been training my GBA pokemon not that often though.