PDA

View Full Version : [Magic] B/W Pwner of t2?

Jet
04-07-2007, 04:06 PM
this deck... which I STILL can't believe it, beat:

- Dranlu de Louvre: Dranlue + Teferi
- Glare: speaks for itself
- Spell-Tron: Spell Burst + Urza lands
- Flare: B/W

the thing is there are NO RARES in my deck XD... well except Dust Elemental... but he's crap to others... <extirpate was just an idea, not really in my deck>

Creatures:

-4x Ravenous Rats
-4x Blind Hunter
-4x Aven Riftwatcher
-4x Blightspeaker
-4x Whitemane Lion
-2x Dust Elemental
-2x Stormfront Riders

Other spells:

-4x Faith's Fetters
-4x Sunlance
-4x Last Gasp
-2x Mortify

Lands:
-4x Orzhov Basillica
-7x Swamp
-11x Plains

SB:
-4x Disenchant
-4x Sudden Death
-4x Temporal Isolation
-2x Mortify
-1x Swamp

Strangely effective... test it out... and I'm not lying about the decks I've beaten with it... theme: bounce: bounce your rats, hunters and riftwatchers to gain one heck of life, then attack away...

alas I have not beaten blue suspend yet... too tricky...

Kenny_C.002
04-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Probably classified as something like midrange/control, though I'm hesitant on that, since there really isn't any major control card that favors fatties either. Could be classified as a curve deck (midrange/aggro), since it does have relatively even numbers of 2-3-4 mana guys. Then again, you have all those little combos in there as well. :-/

In short, all I know is that you have a midrange deck, since you would seem to win on dusk elementals and riders. Other than that, I have no idea. XD

edit: probably midrange/control. A midrange deck with control elements in it.

Jet
04-07-2007, 04:34 PM
well yeah, that and of course the hunter's draining ability, and blightspeaker's ping... amazing how Sunlance kills several creatures... and Blightspeaker's fetch ability saves lives (get rift, block with rift, you gain 4)

anything to improve upon btw?

Kenny_C.002
04-07-2007, 04:53 PM
well yeah, that and of course the hunter's draining ability, and blightspeaker's ping... amazing how Sunlance kills several creatures... and Blightspeaker's fetch ability saves lives (get rift, block with rift, you gain 4)

anything to improve upon btw?
Not really. I'd have to playtest around with it to see.