PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft TCG

Jet
04-07-2007, 04:28 PM
pardon to re-make... but anyone plays?

its seems similar to Duel Masters + Magic in one... Duel Masters = anything can be mana... Magic; stack, instant/sorcery speed, etc... seems interesting, as what is considered "spoof" cards in other tcgs (like in Magic, Unhinged/unglued), are actually playable... like LEEROY JENKINS XD..

anyone?

@Kenny: Rebecca Guay has made artworks here btw, and I have an enlarged version of it =P

Kenny_C.002
04-07-2007, 04:57 PM
I'll need to grab just the RG cards. The game really doesn't bring anything new to the table, and the cards are expensive as heck...

Jet
04-07-2007, 05:00 PM
no they're not o_O ... well here anyway... heck they're cheaper than dual lands here... the most expensive ones are the loot cards and Leeroy Jenkins...

Kenny_C.002
04-07-2007, 05:04 PM
No? The raid deck costs 40 bucks. The starter was more manageable at 20 bucks. But either way, that's a lot of money to commit to just to start out. No, and I don't talk about the singles market if I were to start out, of course.

Jet
04-07-2007, 05:15 PM
raid decks aren't really for tournaments... they're for fun... what tcgs are actually meant to be... challenges... raid decks are bosses from the actual games... well, starters actually have 2 packs in it and 3 oversized heroes... so... guess its fine?