PDA

View Full Version : Will they remake GSC?

AshMistyMayfan
08-24-2004, 04:56 PM
I like the leaders of GSC, particularly Claire and her dragon Pokemon. THey got to remake it if they are remaking RBY into RG. I wouldn't care if it came out in 2006 :oops:

Matthew
08-24-2004, 05:03 PM
It is a possibility, but I higly doubt it... First of all, you can capture most of the Johto Pokemon in Colosseum/FRLG... why make another game? Though I'd like to see one :tongue2:

Tamer San
08-24-2004, 05:09 PM
I wish they do...Crystal is the most fun Pokemon game ever, but with poor graphics compaired to Ru/Sa/Em/FR/LG. -Starts day dreaming-

SnowTiger
08-24-2004, 05:15 PM
I wish they do...Crystal is the most fun Pokemon game ever, but with poor graphics compaired to Ru/Sa/Em/FR/LG. -Starts day dreaming-
I agree, it was the funest game, and the longest! I really liked how it had two games in one!

Tamer San
08-24-2004, 05:21 PM
Yep, best plot, I love the PokeGear (I didnt like the PokeNave) I loved the Radio and the PASSWORD game =P

Suicune story and an extra Rival...very cool ^^

JoshE
08-24-2004, 05:47 PM
It is a possibility, but I higly doubt it... First of all, you can capture most of the Johto Pokemon in Colosseum/FRLG... why make another game? Though I'd like to see one :tongue2:

Because pokemon fans would buy another game and they would make money. lol.

Chicko
08-24-2004, 07:30 PM
I think they should make a game where you start in Kanto and go to Johto, then Hoenn, make a GC game but it doesn't matter if its GC or GB.

~Bayleef~
08-24-2004, 07:34 PM
I think that GSC was great! I liked the gym's, the storyline and everything about it. I really do hope that they re-make it.
Some people think that they won't re-make it because you can capture the Johto Pokemon in other games but I think that it's about the region aswell, not just the Pokemon available to capture.

flyhighlatias!
08-24-2004, 09:57 PM
i agree with chicko, a gamecube pokemon game where you go to all three lands would be ausome!!!!! :pray: :pray: ......but then that does kind of defeat it being on gameboy.... :think: :think:

~Bayleef~
08-24-2004, 10:07 PM
Well you wouldn't be able to trade with your friends or battle with your friends because it would be on a TV. I like the Pokemon games being on Gameboy because you can take them where you want.

green gyarados
08-25-2004, 10:47 AM
It is a probability that they will, but they might not. Seeing as they remade Red and Blue.

Remaking GSC would be good, but what about the names? :think:

Hard

Matthew
08-25-2004, 07:41 PM
I don't think it is a good idea... to remake the GSC... Yes they were the best, but There would be too many pokemon games... not a good idea. If I were to name them.... Shining Silver and Glistening Gold... lol.

Chiki
08-25-2004, 08:58 PM
If I were to name them.... Shining Silver and Glistening Gold... lol.Lol haha ^_^

I agree, they shouldn't come out with remakes...

1: Too many games
2: No reason to, since you can capture the Johto pokemon in FireRed/LeafGreen

gold
08-26-2004, 11:01 AM
I don't think it is a good idea... to remake the GSC... Yes they were the best, but There would be too many pokemon games... not a good idea. If I were to name them.... Shining Silver and Glistening Gold... lol.

I was thinking more along the lines of solar gold and lunar silver with a lunatone and solrock.

1: Too many games

okay, so this would be the 12th and 13th but they were really good games.

2: No reason to, since you can capture the Johto pokemon in FireRed/LeafGreen

The pokedex isn't everything.
I liked the storyline, the pokegear , the gyms, everything except the E4 and the graphics.
That's why I'm gold.

Alakazam
08-26-2004, 12:03 PM
Meh, I hope that they DON'T remake Gsc. I'd rather have the next Pokémon game be totally new. After FR/LG and Emerald, I think we're in need of some new pokémon...

Tamer San
08-26-2004, 12:24 PM
New Pokemon: NO
New region: YEAH
New Game: HELL YEAH!!!

AbXtreme
08-26-2004, 02:47 PM
New Pokemon: NO
New region: YEAH
New Game: HELL YEAH!!!

There has to be new pokemon on the way, Gonbe................

Anyway if they remade red and blue, Remake GSC it will be a lotta fun. Also add Hounn Pokemon at the start and all that so the Gym Leaders would face new challanges.......

TMTS
08-26-2004, 03:12 PM
Yeah. As great of games as they were, we need to stop witht he remakes. Nintendo has gone re-make crazy. With the classic NESD series and all. You know what I mean. We need a new set of pokemon. I don't care how long it takes, but I hope they make halfway decent pokes. I mean some of the ones released recently were.... disapointing...

Matthew
08-26-2004, 04:48 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of solar gold and lunar silver with a lunatone and solrock.

okay, so this would be the 12th and 13th but they were really good games.

The pokedex isn't everything.
I liked the storyline, the pokegear , the gyms, everything except the E4 and the graphics.
That's why I'm gold.

If you like it so much... just play the original gmae :susp: It is as simple as that... and what on earth would Lunatone and Solrock have to do with GS/// that is pointless... the games are about Lugia/Ho-Oh...

hannah potter
04-28-2005, 11:25 AM
why do they need a remake of these when most of the pokemon are in leaf green or fire red

DarkGardevoir
04-28-2005, 12:11 PM
Uhm.....I think they didn't remake gold-silver-cristal,because the Jotho pokčmon are in Colosseum and Emerald,but if a new pokčmon generation will be created,well........I WANT A NEW GOLD-SILVER!!!!

Zenaku
04-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Please do not revive old threads; if the thread hasn't been posted in for over a week then people have most likely lost interest in the thread, so you might as well leave old threads be.