PDA

View Full Version : Final Destiny

Chicko
08-24-2004, 06:50 PM
Okay, heres the story...(I might not even do it if it gets too complicated...or if no-one likes it)

According to a Legend 7 Gods exsited. Each had it's own element. There was Earth, Fire, Water, Light, Darkness, Wind, and Death. They were 3 Females and 4 Males. Anyway, the legend states that the Gods combined their powers to create creatures of tremendous power. These creatures are called Pokemon. Now, four of the Gods married Mortals. When a god marries and has a child, the child will obtain some of the Gods power, every time the prevous desendant has a child, the child gets less and less of the Gods power. If a desendant has more than one child, only one child gets 'The Gift' or so they call it. Anyway, the four Gods that married mortals lost all power by the sixth desendant. However, two of the Gods married eachother. They are Mother Light and Father Darkness. Their power is still being passed down today. After a few years of being immortal, the Gods created the Pokemon. The Pokemon were destroying cities and villages and the humans had no control. So, six of the Gods sacrificed themselfs so the pokemon wouldn't have so much destructive power. Well, this is the story of a desendant of the Light and Darkness Gods. And he has to use his Pokemon and his power to stop the God that is alive today the God that wants to destroy the world...the God of Death.

Satou
08-24-2004, 09:42 PM
I think I want the next Chapter x_x"
I just think, though. It's too early to really judge the story ^_^

Chicko
08-24-2004, 10:07 PM
Well...it might take awhile for the start...I'm trying to figure out how to start it! I'll begin tonight! Hopefully I can put it up tomorrow or the next day! :happy:

Chiki
08-29-2004, 02:18 AM
You should write storys for your love of writing, not to get praise from other people. You should've been more specific on genders. You say there are seven gods, but gods cannot be female. You mean 4 gods and 3 GODESSES. A god marrying a god is just... Wrong...

Just trying to help...

Chicko
08-29-2004, 02:21 AM
well...not really, I'm not talking about THAT kind of god...

vellyvell
08-29-2004, 02:38 AM
whats kind of gods, transexual gods :rolleyes: anyways that was way to short to judge, I hope you never join URPG writing like that :susp:

Chicko
08-29-2004, 02:40 AM
I'm not going to join URPG...ever. And I just meant, what do you think so far, and no, You don't need to call them goddesses, you can call them gods... :rolleyes: So quit being so rude.

vellyvell
08-29-2004, 02:43 AM
I'm not going to join URPG...ever. And I just meant, what do you think so far, and no, You don't need to call them goddesses, you can call them gods... :rolleyes: So quit being so rude.
not being rude but when u get one of the great Fan-ficers to see this they will ROTFLTAO, and we are just being proper. Me rude :crackup:

Chicko
08-29-2004, 02:46 AM
not being rude but when u get one of the great Fan-ficers to see this they will ROTFLTAO, and we are just being proper. Me rude :crackup:

You're right, you are not being rude, your being ANNOYING, plus you're ruining my fan fic.

Chiki
08-29-2004, 02:50 AM
What part of this don't you seem to get Chicko?

MALE: GOD
FEMALE: GODESS

And I just meant, what do you think so far
You should write storys for your love of writing, not to get praise from other people.

vellyvell
08-29-2004, 02:51 AM
You're right, you are not being rude, your being ANNOYING, plus you're ruining my fan fic. Ruining your Fan-fic, that would be mighty hard, because its barely 10 sentences if even, and It already sucks :biggrin: oh and the annoying part, thank you.

Ierdar
08-29-2004, 02:51 AM
You're right, you are not being rude, your being ANNOYING, plus you're ruining my fan fic.

Hmm, its been brought to my attention you're a n00b =) But w/e,thats not why I'm here. I'm not gonna make my imput on your story, just wanted to say something to you.

Dont go insulting Chiki, especially by saying you're better at something than him, when you're not. =\ *coughwritingcough*

Write more, and maybe I'll consider reading ._. Though, I dont read too many fics on here >_> And...I'm gone =D

btw, yes, I'm aware this is SPAM, but, I dont really care if I'm banned. =\ i have other forums too. =P

Chicko
08-29-2004, 02:52 AM
I wasn't! Your totally changing what I said. I was just wondering what everyone thought so far. Why is everyone being so rude?!

Chiki
08-29-2004, 02:54 AM
You should write storys for your love of writing, not to get praise from other people...You simply want to know how you were so far, but it seems as though you just want praise...not that you love writing...if you had loved writing, your story would have been longer, and not wanted have wanted praise and asked "how's it going?"

Chicko
08-29-2004, 02:55 AM
...you guys really know how to bring down someone...

vellyvell
08-29-2004, 02:55 AM
and rudeness is a mean word for it, we are being truthful. You SHOULD thank us.

Chicko
08-29-2004, 02:56 AM
I SHOULD, and if I could I would, hurt you...

vellyvell
08-29-2004, 02:59 AM
I SHOULD, and if I could I would, hurt you... I bet your a skinny white boy with urkel glasses, in that case, bring it, I have no problems with stompin the hell out of you.

Chicko
08-29-2004, 03:01 AM
This may be a great forum, but it has stupid people...

vellyvell
08-29-2004, 03:03 AM
This may be a great forum, but it has stupid people...
only one right now, YOU, so please learn to function like a normal member of PE2K, and start flame wars with random people. :smile:

Chicko
08-29-2004, 03:04 AM
Your not funny, your a idiot person whom calls others n00bs!

Ierdar
08-29-2004, 03:06 AM
Your not funny, your a idiot person whom calls others n00bs!

Well, first....*you're
for both of those ._. So, dont call someone else an "idiot" if neither of you can spell right >_>

Second, from what I've seen and read, you're a n00b. I'm not standing up for Velly currently, cuz the way hes acting >_>

Chicko
08-29-2004, 03:07 AM
I'm not a n00b!

vellyvell
08-29-2004, 03:10 AM
Well, first....*you're
for both of those ._. So, dont call someone else an "idiot" if neither of you can spell right >_>

Second, from what I've seen and read, you're a n00b. I'm not standing up for Velly currently, cuz the way hes acting >_> alright master Ierdar, I will leave him be for now, and I am not an idiot. :happy:

Chicko
08-29-2004, 03:11 AM
yeah...you are!

vellyvell
08-29-2004, 03:14 AM
yeah...you are! Great spam example, and I am the idiot, you'd make Patrick Star of spongebob feel smart.

SSJ Metallica
08-29-2004, 03:18 AM
I have to agree you are a n00b. What kind of fic is this?

Dratini
08-29-2004, 03:53 AM
OK, all of you need to be quiet. Sure, he's new, and we pick on new people, but this is a POKEMON forum. Everyone can't be the next Shakespeare. I haven't been active much recently, so I don't know much about Chicko, but this story probably better than MY first fic. I'm not sure how much Chicko's written before, since I'm not active in Fan Fic, but if this is one of his first, I think it's FINE.

If we don't like him, *looks at Velly*, fine. But even so, insulting someone's work is going too far. It can be taken VERY offensively. We don't know his background or anything, and perhaps this is quite good for himself. Plus, plenty of people here write worse, so this story doesn't deserve insults. If we don't like him, keep it to PMs. As far as for his fan fic thread, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I'm not trying to sound softhearted, but I know that I would have HATED it if someone insulted my first fan fic. Also, of course we want feedback, I don't really think he was looking for someone to say "OMG YOUR STORY R0X0RZ", but... jeez.

Anyway, yes, "goddess" is the correct term. Chikorita was just trying to give you good advice. If you have Word, you might want to write your story on that so it catches grammar mistakes. Also, you should add more detail. I know the first post was an explanation of what's to come, but it's somewhat confusing. In addition, I think you should describe the gods more, perhaps even write a good-sized preface about them so they're more than just names.

As for the actual story, I cannot see what's so bad about it. I like how it resembles the Greek/Roman gods and goddesses. That helps make it interesting. If you just improve detail, I think this will shape into a fine story.

I don't come to fan fic often, but if you decide to continue the story after all this, please feel free to PM me and I'll offer you some tips for the rest of your story.

Lastly, I was told you are going to leave because of this. Please reconsider that decision. You don't need to leave because a few members gave you a hard time. Yes, some of the members here are outspoken, but do not let it get to you too much. =) d=

Dr Skottie
08-29-2004, 05:38 AM
Yeh come on, this is way out of hand. He is just starting out and you all put him down. At least he's got the guts to write something. You have got to start somewhere and you never start at the top. I want to see more of this story, I like the concept. Write some more :happy:

Chiki
08-29-2004, 03:07 PM
I put him down? I beg to differ...I was just trying to give advice about the difference between Gods and Godesses--like Dratini said above--not trying to put him down.

Chicko
08-29-2004, 03:11 PM
Well you were! I can understand about the god and goddesses part but when I started explaining why I did it that way you started being rude!

Chicko
08-29-2004, 11:45 PM
A mod may close this. I am making a new Fan Fiction called [Pokemon Academy] IF you don't like it, to bad... :devious:

ElimN8
09-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Guys, D's right. There's a vast difference between constructive criticism and just plain flaming. I'd say more, but Chicko apparently wants this closed, and D pretty much covered what I was going to say anyway, so, just keep that in mind next time.

http://elimn8.4lifenet.net/locked.jpg