PDA

View Full Version : Need Gymleaders

Nobleking66
04-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Hi I'm looking for 12 gym leaders if you are intrested please tell me the type of gym leader you are. And once you get the game please tell me which pokemon you will us here are the types of gyms and the order. If a gym is taken you can still have a chance of getting it! If you beat all the gym leaders you will get entered in the Syrus cup! And who ever wins that is the best gym leader in the world, O ya I am now make 12 gyms just so everyone know you can always change your mind!

1: Rock
2: Water (Taken) - Blaziken913
3: Thunder (Taken) - Nobleking 55
4: Bug (Taken) - Alex Tp
5: Ghost (Taken) - Venusaur913
6: Physic (Taken) - Doglet LF
7: Steel (Taken) - Trevcool
8: Fighting (Taken) - Blaziken Knight
9:All (Taken) -SinnoBoy1
: Fire (Taken) - charmeleonblaze
10:Dark (Taken) - Jeremy Pb
12:Flying (Taken) - Trainer Kris
13:Grass (Taken) - CMEW
14:Normal
15:Ice (Taken) - Mootixguy
16:Dragon (Taken) - Nobleking 66

charmeleonblaze
04-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Hi I'm looking for 8 gym leaders if you are intrested please tell me the type of gym leader you are. And once you get the game please tell me which pokemon you will us here are the types of gyms and the order.
1:Rock
2:Bug
3:Water
4:Ghost
5:Physic
6:Ice
7:Fire
8:Dragon

Ohhh, finally! I'll be the fire gym leader. Plz! I still have to get wifi though, but i knoww im going to get it sometime.

Nobleking66
04-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Very well but remember for the fire gym you must have strong pokemon

Venusaur456
04-08-2007, 04:18 PM
I'll be a ghost gym leader.

Nobleking66
04-08-2007, 04:20 PM
hmm... ok, but do you know which ghost pokemon you will be getting?

charmeleonblaze
04-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Very well but remember for the fire gym you must have strong pokemon

Ok, can do, I got some ideas.

Blaziken913
04-08-2007, 04:42 PM
if its ok i would like to be the water gym leader.
also, do your pokemon all have to be from sinnoh?

charmeleonblaze
04-08-2007, 04:48 PM
if its ok i would like to be the water gym leader.
also, do your pokemon all have to be from sinnoh?

Of course not! Theres so many awesome pokemon from other generations. Itd be ridiculous if we could only use sinnohs.

Blaziken913
04-08-2007, 04:49 PM
Of course not! Theres so many awesome pokemon from other generations. Itd be ridiculous if we could only use sinnohs.

ok thx for the info cuz i hav awesome pokes on my other games:biggrin:

charmeleonblaze
04-08-2007, 04:53 PM
ok thx for the info cuz i hav awesome pokes on my other games:biggrin:

No problem, my man.:wink:

Xalapeno
04-08-2007, 05:29 PM
We already have one of these.:rolleyes:
HERE. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31616)
We don't need anymore gym leaders. We need gym trainers.:rolleyes:

Venusaur456
04-08-2007, 05:48 PM
hmm... ok, but do you know which ghost pokemon you will be getting?
Yeah I might have this:

lv 78 Gengar
lv 80 Gengar
lv 80 Gengar
lv 81 Sableye
lv 81 Shedinja
lv 82 Sableye

Caecity
04-08-2007, 05:53 PM
I'll be water..I guess.

Blaziken913
04-08-2007, 05:59 PM
I'll be water..I guess.

read the previous posts... i already called it... sorry:ermm:
maybe u could be ice gym leader. theyre kinda similar

SinnoBoy1
04-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Could I be like the Champion are something, because I don't favor any types.

Dragon trainner guy
04-08-2007, 06:06 PM
i guess they are doing thier own gym thinggy lol:razz:

charmeleonblaze
04-08-2007, 07:12 PM
We already have one of these.:rolleyes:
HERE. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31616)
We don't need anymore gym leaders. We need gym trainers.:rolleyes:

Who gives a fucck? We can have more gym leaders if we want.

Xalapeno
04-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Who gives a fucck? We can have more gym leaders if we want.

My friend, it's one thing to curse at someone, and another to curse at me.
I personally don't care if you do it to me. So, go along and find someone that does care.:tongue:

I didn't say you couldn't have anymore. I just said we already have a thread for this.:tongue: See the difference? If you keep up with that attitude, I can see the word BANNED next to your name.
Oh, and I'd like to see how this gym thing works. I'm pretty sure it'll fail with you in it.:crackup: :crackup:

charmeleonblaze
04-08-2007, 08:02 PM
My friend, it's one thing to curse at someone, and another to curse at me.
I personally don't care if you do it to me. So, go along and find someone that does care.:tongue:

I didn't say you couldn't have anymore. I just said we already have a thread for this.:tongue: See the difference? If you keep up with that attitude, I can see the word BANNED next to your name.
Oh, and I'd like to see how this gym thing works. I'm pretty sure it'll fail with you in it.:crackup: :crackup:

Yeah, sorry for cussing. I was in a bad mood. You see, my brother had just gotten me grounded for the rest of the day for something I didnt even do, and then my parents saw me nearly give him a black eye. So yeah, sorry bout that. Also, I see our gym as being a success, we just need some more people.

Nobleking66
04-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Yes but rember which gym you are if your the first one you obvisouly cant have lvl 40s

Xalapeno
04-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Whatever.:rolleyes: That doesn't mean you can just go and cuss someone out.
Betcha wouldn't of done it, if it were Neo who said that.:tongue:

OK, believe what you want, but it took a while for ours to get organized...........sorta.
Lets see if yours really does work.

AzureSky
04-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Other than having gymleaders that have only one specific type of pokemon, why not having gymleaders with two types? I'm not sure, it's up to you all.

You can't really blame how much work Team Overkill and everyone else did to get their GYM thing going, y'know? It's only right that the idea should go to them only. Just create something totally different from theirs and put an effort into it.

You can probably have gyms that is based on double battles?

Blaziken913
04-08-2007, 08:37 PM
wait... nobleking, who is the water gym leader? me or empoleonx2 cuz i asked first.:ermm: :tongue:

charmeleonblaze
04-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Whatever.:rolleyes: That doesn't mean you can just go and cuss someone out.
Betcha wouldn't of done it, if it were Neo who said that.:tongue:

OK, believe what you want, but it took a while for ours to get organized...........sorta.
Lets see if yours really does work.

If it ends up not working, it all doesnt really matter. At least we tried.

T r I p L e x
04-09-2007, 04:52 AM
guys the lvls dont matter because on wi-fi it has a thing where you choose lvl 50 or 100 so ya

mootixguy
04-09-2007, 11:52 AM
I want Ice, thank you.

Nobleking66
04-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Ok sorry to be gone that whole time and first gets what they want so that answers your question :smile:

Nobleking66
04-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Ok you will be ice but just to let you know please have around lvls 50-58

Xalapeno
04-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Nobleking, just some advice.
Don't double post. Just click the edit button and edit your post.
You could get banned for double posting.

Alex Tp
04-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Yes but rember which gym you are if your the first one you obvisouly cant have lvl 40s

Nobleking, when you say that, do you mean that they need to be a higher or lower level, because anyone will get owned if their Pokemon are less then lv 70 at least, and it would also be nice if would keep track of who's which gym leader, so its a lot easier to tell which spots are open and people don't question who is what gym leader

:happy: But I really like the idea of having a tournament for the people who can beat the gym leaders

I wouldn't mind being the bug gym leader as long as i can get my pokemons' lv as high as I want, because other wise I'll just beat all the gym leaders and enter the tournament,

(Is there anyway to enter the tournament if you are a gym leader?)

NinjaDuelist
04-09-2007, 02:52 PM
So... now there is a second set of Gym Leaders? :eh: I think one is enough and Team Overkill already made it.

Nobleking66
04-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Please dont put that kind of stuff on my thread like complains it wastes my time

Blaziken Knight
04-09-2007, 03:30 PM
fighting please, i may have chosen fire because i love blazikens but i couldnt so i chose fighting, blazikens second type

NinjaDuelist
04-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Sorry about that. :oops:

Nobleking66
04-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Ninja Duelis no problem im switching flying to dark if you would like to be dark

( Team Overkill stop complaining )

Blaziken913
04-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi I'm looking for 12 gym leaders if you are intrested please tell me the type of gym leader you are. And once you get the game please tell me which pokemon you will us here are the types of gyms and the order. If a gym is taken you can still have a chance of getting it! If you beat all the gym leaders you will get entered in the Syrus cup! And who ever wins that is the best gym leader in the world, O ya I am now make 12 gyms just so everyone know you can always change your mind!

2: Water (Taken) - Empoleonx2
5: Ghost (Taken) - Venusaur456
6: Physic
7: Steel
9: Fire (Taken) - charmeleonblaze
10:Dark
11:Ice (Taken) - Mootixguy
12:Dragon (Taken) - Nobleknig 66

why is he the gym leader?!?!? I asked first! just check the posts!:susp:

Xalapeno
04-09-2007, 04:54 PM
( Team Overkill stop complaining )

I'm not complaining. I'm just giving you the heads up on the rules you have to follow, unless you want to get banned.

When the game comes out, I challenge you. If I win, I take over your Dragon gym.
If I lose, you come up with something.
Rules, No legends. All dragon types and no cheating.

Nobleking66
04-09-2007, 05:05 PM
I am really sorry about the whole water gym thing, i have corrected it aand will be thankful if you don't quit

And , as for the whole team overkill, i have no idea what your talking about, im not trying to steal your idea I just don't like it

Xalapeno
04-09-2007, 05:09 PM
I never said you were stealing my idea.
I actually didn't say anything.:ermm:
May I ask what you dislike about my system?

Nobleking66
04-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Well its not really I dont like your idea I'm just saying that im not really copying you and i hope we can be friends:biggrin:

Xalapeno
04-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Whatever.

Go check the title of my thread.
Then go check the 1st post, at the bottom right.:tongue:

SinnoBoy1
04-09-2007, 06:40 PM
My question never got answered, can I be the champion. I don't favor any type at all, I like to mingle types.

Nobleking66
04-09-2007, 08:12 PM
No you can not because there is no champion

SinnoBoy1
04-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Can you make another gym, that doesn't favor any type?

Blaziken913
04-09-2007, 09:06 PM
I am really sorry about the whole water gym thing, i have corrected it aand will be thankful if you don't quit

And , as for the whole team overkill, i have no idea what your talking about, im not trying to steal your idea I just don't like it

ok thanks for clearing up the confusion.:oops:

Nobleking66
04-09-2007, 11:35 PM
Sorry, I can not make another gym

KOR
04-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Oh btw you forgot the grass gym. I really don't see why i'ts neccasary.

Fire Pkmn Master
04-10-2007, 12:20 AM
Oh btw you forgot the grass gym. I really don't see why i'ts neccasary.

You mean the thread?

Xalapeno
04-10-2007, 12:24 AM
You're missing 5 gym types.
I repeat, 5!!!!

This so far, looks like it isn't going to work.:ermm:
It lacks some organization.:tongue:

Fire Pkmn Master
04-10-2007, 12:25 AM
You're missing 5 gym types.
I repeat, 5!!!!

This so far, looks like it isn't going to work.:ermm:
It lacks some organization.:tongue:

Yes it does. Alot of it. Sorry but theres really no point.

charmeleonblaze
04-10-2007, 12:53 AM
Yeah, we should correct the types and clear up the confusion or this gym is gonna be a failure.

Nobleking66
04-10-2007, 02:29 AM
Dont listen to them the gym will go fine dont worry we will succeed i will probly make more gyms. But please dont say my thread is a lack or ill have to ask you to leave it:eek:

NinjaDuelist
04-10-2007, 05:13 AM
Who are you guys working for? Team Rocket? Team Galactic? Snag em? Aqua? Magma? I know that you are not real gym leaders, as we are. So why copy us?

Nobleking66
04-10-2007, 08:39 PM
New Gyms have bin added!

SinnoBoy1
04-10-2007, 09:03 PM
New Gyms have bin added!

Please I begging you, can you make a GYM that doesn't favor any types!!!!

Nobleking66
04-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Ok mabye i will but it will be gym number 5

Fire Pkmn Master
04-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Who are you guys working for? Team Rocket? Team Galactic? Snag em? Aqua? Magma? I know that you are not real gym leaders, as we are. So why copy us?

Your talking about us?

Nobleking66
04-10-2007, 10:48 PM
What do you mean talking about you....

T r I p L e x
04-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Battle of the Gyms!!! round one.

Lets go Overkills gyms!!!

spartan117
04-10-2007, 11:22 PM
What is the friggin point of having 3 diff gyms. This is the 3rd thjread I see about gym leaders wanted or watebver. Can't we just have a big one gym stickied gosh?

Dreemira
04-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Battle of the Gyms!!! round one.

Lets go Overkills gyms!!!

*cheers*

...anyway, why do we need more gyms? There is already a gym thread here. We don't need anymore.

Espeon EX
04-10-2007, 11:47 PM
*cheers*

...anyway, why do we need more gyms? There is already a gym thread here. We don't need anymore.

I totally agree.

You guys are just posers copying us, we have a thread thats copywrited. We have a lot of gyms in ours that need gym trainers, it's still the same as being a leader, IMO.

I smell some jealousy here.

spartan117
04-10-2007, 11:50 PM
I totally agree.

You guys are just posers copying us, we have a thread thats copywrited. We have a lot of gyms in ours that need gym trainers, it's still the same as being a leader, IMO.

Its really point less having two different gyms.

Espeon EX
04-10-2007, 11:56 PM
Its really point less having two different gyms.

I know, it's just like the thread overkill made. Also, 2 is weird when 1 was is good. Heh, I wondor who thire rock gym leader is... there should only be 1 gym, there's no 2 of the same gym in D/P.

spartan117
04-11-2007, 12:02 AM
I know, it's just like the thread overkill made. Also, 2 is weird when 1 was is good. Heh, I wondor who thire rock gym leader is... there should only be 1 gym, there's no 2 of the same gym in D/P.
Ya lol theres never a same gym in one region. And this is the PE2K region! XD

Nobleking66
04-11-2007, 12:33 AM
GEt out of my thread and Sinnoboy I made a gym for u

Dreemira
04-11-2007, 12:54 AM
GEt out of my thread and Sinnoboy I made a gym for u

You can't force us to leave. Its the truth. There isn't much point for 2 gym threads.

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 04:27 AM
Agreed. This gym thread should be closed, as this forum site isn't big enough for two. You phony gyms should dissipate back to the abyssal demise that you came from. We were here first, and already have Copyright rights, kudos to Team_Overkill.

Dragon trainner guy
04-11-2007, 05:23 AM
hey i was reading everyones commits and im not hateing or anything but this fourm is bigg if they want to create thier own thing if you dont want to be apart of thier gym then dont u cant dictate on wut people want to do but i also agree one gym is gonna be more popular then the other but thats life so hey all im saying is "cant we all just get along?"

Nobleking66
04-11-2007, 01:07 PM
You see atleast dragon trainer guy is nice and do you wanna be like an assistant gym leader in dragon gym?

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Not for argument sake or anything, but why start up a new pair of gyms (as presented in this thread) when we could all have gyms together (the one that Team Overkill started)? Now, I'm not saying that his gyms are better (in this post), but he does have more, and all of the members in this gym could always become Gym Trainers. Now, I know it isn't a Gym Leader position, but that's still pretty good. Just my two cents...

Nobleking66
04-11-2007, 04:05 PM
I think will stay here with are ideas but thank you

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Just a thought. ^_^

Anyway, perhaps if you established yourselves as the Gym Leaders of Sinnoh, and we established ourselves as universal Gym Leaders...

Ah, I'll let you and Team_Overkill figure it out...

Dragon trainner guy
04-11-2007, 04:18 PM
i got a idea its like a happy meaduim why dont yall just come with new gym types like i dunno sumthing not only based on the elements but charictoristics sorry dont noe how to spell it but for example gym leader who uses land based pokmon or sum sillyness just combine the too i dunno lol
but no thanx im good i rather be a challanger then a gym personal hehehe:cool: i only might be considering the pos of the e4 members

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 04:22 PM
i got a idea its like a happy meaduim why dont yall just come with new gym types like i dunno sumthing not only based on the elements but charictoristics sorry dont noe how to spell it but for example gym leader who uses land based pokmon or sum sillyness just combine the too i dunno lol
but no thanx im good i rather be a challanger then a gym personal hehehe:cool: i only might be considering the pos of the e4 members

I agree with you to a point. We should have just one set of gyms, as one is all we need. However, I'm against the second half of the idea. Good idea, but not one I favor. :oops:

Dragon trainner guy
04-11-2007, 04:35 PM
ehhh its a way to make alot of people happy you noe

Nobleking66
04-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Is there any more people who want to be gymleaders out there?

charmeleonblaze
04-11-2007, 11:07 PM
I totally agree.

So what? That doesnt mean were copying you. Whats wrong with having more than 1 gym? I ask you. Its not fair to some people who really wanted to be a gym leader but couldnt be since team overkills gym was already full. There is no problem with having 2 gyms, and I dont see why you guys care. I mean, yeah, itd be kinda weird, since there are already the official gym leaders of ssinnoh that team overkill made, but why does it matter? We can be gym leaders if we want, not just 1 group like in the games, cuz were not the one in the games, so there can be as many as we want. It doesnt have to be like in the games with 1 group, cuz aagain, were not in the game. If you dont wanna join the gym or participate in it, then shut up and leave us alone. This forum is sure as hell big nuff for more than 1 gym.

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Now, now. First off, having more than one gym is okay, seeing as how each game that's come out has 8. Second, you could still be Gym Trainers. I know the title "Gym Leader" is fancy and everyone wants, it, but you have to start somewhere. If you become a trainer, all you have to do is work your way up to leader. Also, some gym leaders are eventually gonna be fighting to become part of the Elite 4 and Champion slots. Therefore, more slots will open. You just have to earn it.

-ND

charmeleonblaze
04-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Now, now. First off, having more than one gym is okay, seeing as how each game that's come out has 8. Second, you could still be Gym Trainers. I know the title "Gym Leader" is fancy and everyone wants, it, but you have to start somewhere. If you become a trainer, all you have to do is work your way up to leader. Also, some gym leaders are eventually gonna be fighting to become part of the Elite 4 and Champion slots. Therefore, more slots will open. You just have to earn it.

-ND

Well cool, but im not gonna be a gym trainer. I wanna be the leader.

Metagross Ex
04-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Guys could I be a water gymleader?:ermm:

charmeleonblaze
04-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Guys could I be a water gymleader?:ermm:

No, Empoleon x2 is already, read the list. Knowing you, Metagross Ex, I think you should go with the psychic gym.

SinnoBoy1
04-12-2007, 12:39 AM
Nobleking, some stuff came up and I can't be gym Leader.:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

So who wants to be the all Gym leader?

PS:This will be fun Nobleking, You'll see me again, sooner than you think......:silenced: :silenced:

Blaziken913
04-12-2007, 02:04 AM
No, Empoleon x2 is already, read the list. Knowing you, Metagross Ex, I think you should go with the psychic gym.

EMPOLEONX2 IS NOT THE WATER LEADER!!!! IAM !!!!

but whatever... everyone keeps getting it wrong so ill just quit. the position for water gym leader is now open!

CMEW
04-12-2007, 06:30 PM
can i be grass gym leader since no one is grass gym leader

Trainer Kris
04-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Pathetic. Who cares if there's more than two sets of gyms? I mean, it's just a game and it's not like these are official. They are just little competition things made by people just for fun.

skyswellow
04-12-2007, 08:36 PM
can i be the mixed gym leader?im allowed to use my japanese version with palkia giratina arceus and shaymin right? [ill only use my pal palkia]

Metagross Ex
04-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Ok, i will be a physchic type thx for the advice charmeleonblaze.:biggrin:

Trainer Kris
04-12-2007, 11:58 PM
I guess I'll post it. I'll be flying gym leader if allowed. ^^

NinjaDuelist
04-13-2007, 04:50 PM
No offense, but this set of gyms need to be organized better.

charmeleonblaze
04-13-2007, 08:02 PM
No offense, but this set of gyms need to be organized better.

Yeah, it kinda does.:oops:

Dragon trainner guy
04-13-2007, 08:25 PM
ditto on that thas why i havent became one of the leaders or co leaders

Venusaur456
04-14-2007, 03:46 PM

2: Water (Taken) - Blaziken913
5: Ghost (Taken) - Venusaur913
6: Physic (Taken) - Doglet LF
7: Steel (Taken) - Trevcool
9:All (Taken) -SinnoBoy1
: Fire (Taken) - charmeleonblaze
10:Dark (Taken) - Jeremy Pb
12:Flying
13:Grass
14:Normal
15:Ice (Taken) - Mootixguy
16:Dragon (Taken) - Nobleking 66
You wrote my name wrong it's Venusaur456 not 913.

Nobleking66
04-18-2007, 12:17 AM
OMG so sorry to be gone had to do with carbon dioxide

CMEW
04-18-2007, 12:45 AM
uhh...........yeah i kinda ask to be the grass type gym leader and you did not set me up :oops: :oops: :oops:

Trainer Kris
04-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Yea, and I asked to be flying. :oops:

Nobleking66
04-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Sorry upgrades have bin made

Kenny
04-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Hey, there's no Ground type Gym Leader! What's up with that?

CMEW
04-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Thanks man so what level does the gym type need to be at

charmeleonblaze
04-19-2007, 12:33 AM
What lvs. should we be at?

CMEW
04-21-2007, 07:59 PM
i just got my game

spr bhav
04-21-2007, 08:36 PM
i just got my game
Cool, you got it early today?

CMEW
04-22-2007, 01:10 AM
yeah and the store had alot in stock and game stop....stop taking pre orders.....well i got a lot of sources

Blaziken913
04-22-2007, 02:13 AM
Sorry upgrades have bin made

you for got to take me off for the water gym leader. i dont work here anymore.:tongue:

CMEW
04-22-2007, 02:49 AM
My Friends Code is 1830 7630 1146. Name is Edwin

Blaziken913
04-22-2007, 03:05 AM
how dp you know that??? do u hav the game already?:ermm: :neutral: :confused:

CMEW
04-22-2007, 01:09 PM
yeah