PDA

View Full Version : Wild Eevees

Phantom Kat
04-08-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm wondering how many of us will abuse the fact that Eevees are now in the wild instead of only having one in the entire game?

I sure am. I'm going to raise the ultimate Eevee Evo team after I defeat the Elite 4. I'm sure many of you have dreamed of doing something like that.

Now you don't have to think over what you want to evolve your Eevee into. :happy:

Alienshroom
04-08-2007, 05:06 PM
Its cool though I really dont like the fact that many rare pokes like Chansey in the 3rd gen are now very common.

Lil Bro of Doom
04-08-2007, 05:06 PM
theres already a exact thread like this. though it could be locked by now.

PIKA_GIRL
04-08-2007, 05:09 PM
From what I understand you can get an eevee from a house and the rest are in the wild. I dont know if I would raise eevee evos. I think one eevee is fine. I would make it Umbreon.

spr bhav
04-08-2007, 05:09 PM
yay, eevee in wild, a bit good but still... same as breeding but easier i suppose =).
Yah i agree, why rare pokemon now pretty common takes the frustration out of the game XD

Phantom Kat
04-08-2007, 05:15 PM
yay, eevee in wild, a bit good but still... same as breeding but easier i suppose =).
Yah i agree, why rare pokemon now pretty common takes the frustration out of the game XD

Yeah, being frustrated over finding a certain pokemon is pretty funny and a good part of the game. At least Feebas will be rarer this time than in R/S. :tongue:

spr bhav
04-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Yeah, being frustrated over finding a certain pokemon is pretty funny and a good part of the game. At least Feebas will be rarer this time than in R/S. :tongue:
yay, i ended up wasting a week then my friend found and caught 20 and traded me a few.. i was like -_-" then like =D

Phantom Kat
04-08-2007, 05:34 PM
yay, i ended up wasting a week then my friend found and caught 20 and traded me a few.. i was like -_-" then like =D

I have yet been able to catch a Feebas, mainly 'cause I'm not at all patient. Fifteen minutes and I was "Screw it, I'll watch TV." :oops:

Venusaur456
04-08-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm wondering how many of us will abuse the fact that Eevees are now in the wild instead of only having one in the entire game?

I sure am. I'm going to raise the ultimate Eevee Evo team after I defeat the Elite 4. I'm sure many of you have dreamed of doing something like that.

Now you don't have to think over what you want to evolve your Eevee into. :happy:
Yeah the ultimate Eevee team sounds cool I might do it to.

pika2000
04-08-2007, 07:56 PM
From what I understand you can get an eevee from a house and the rest are in the wild. I dont know if I would raise eevee evos. I think one eevee is fine. I would make it Umbreon.
Yeah, but you can't get it in the Pokémon mansion everyday, just on a random day (the owner will tell you though).
Well, it doesn't make much of a difference to me since I'd simply breed Eevees if I couldn't catch them in the wild...

Caecity
04-08-2007, 07:59 PM
hundred Espeon and Glaceon and Leafeon and Flareon and Vaporeon and Jolteon and Umbreon galore!

PIKA_GIRL
04-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Yeah, but you can't get it in the Pokémon mansion everyday, just on a random day (the owner will tell you though).
Well, it doesn't make much of a difference to me since I'd simply breed Eevees if I couldn't catch them in the wild...

I don't think you can breed an eevee.

Caecity
04-08-2007, 08:11 PM

WRONG, you never knew you could breed a eevee come on just say your jok'in.

Lil Bro of Doom
04-08-2007, 08:17 PM
of coruse you can they have genders and i've done it. ^-^

pika2000
04-08-2007, 08:17 PM
You can.
All my breeded Eevees should be proof :)
I even forgot you could catch it in wild, so I breeded them instead.

Caecity
04-08-2007, 08:18 PM
You can catch Eevee's in the wild in D/P.

Phantom Kat
04-08-2007, 08:20 PM
The reason I like the fact that they are going to be wild Eevees (no matter how rare), is because I only two games, Yellow and Sapphire, so I can't breed Eevees to have more. :ermm:

PIKA_GIRL
04-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Yeah I checked and you can breed eevee. I got it confused with elkid.:goofy:

Mythical CrystalPheonix
04-08-2007, 08:35 PM
I really am. I'm going to clone a ton of fire, water, thunder, moon, and sun stones in my Emerald, and then I'll transfer them all to Diamond and evolve every single Eevee I can find.:biggrin: :razz:

Caecity
04-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Even though eevee doesn't evolve with Moon Stones, and Sun Stones.

spr bhav
04-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Even though eevee doesn't evolve with Moon Stones, and Sun Stones.
you can shove it down it's throat and you have a suneon or mooneon, simple =)

Dragon trainner guy
04-08-2007, 11:41 PM
i got my evees alredy in my firered so i just need the new ones im only useing like 2 or 3 evees

Steven
04-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Well shoot, now with two more eevee forms, what is the best possible combination of eevees? In the past we could just throw all 6 of them together: Normal, Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Dark, now we're kind of in a pickle.... Which to leave out?

Caecity
04-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Umbreon and Leafeon,yep! =)[/cough]

Shinx
04-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Yeah, I am going to raise several Eevees, but not neccessarily make a team, and in my Ruby my team is Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, and Espeon, and they are all legit from extensive breeding.

On the Feebas note, they said that once you find the spot where Feebas are that they are very common, so just keep fishing up a bunch of them, and you will get plenty to last you for awhile.

Caecity
04-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Wild Eevees..I'm going to have six Leafeon and six Glaceon see which team is the best..xDD

charmeleonblaze
04-09-2007, 01:22 AM

I'm gonna make mine Glacia.

PIKA_GIRL
04-09-2007, 02:31 AM

I think you meen Glaceon.

Caecity
04-09-2007, 02:35 AM

Glaceon the Ice one neat.=)

mootixguy
04-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Glacia is the Japanese name for Glaceon. Isn't it better? :D

Wow, I love Eevee! Especially since they keep creating new Eeveelutions every game. A team of six will be hard to choose. My favourite six Eevees are:

Glaceon
Leafeon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Eevee!

Haha.

NinjaDuelist
04-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Wild Eevee, eh? It's about time! It was frustrating receiving only one Eevee and having to choose what it will evolve into, as one was never enough. However, I'm not gonna have an entire squad of them, but perhaps 1-2 in my party.

-ND

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-09-2007, 04:56 PM
I usually just breed it.

Caecity
04-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Meh two, that's what I always do.

Phantom Kat
04-09-2007, 11:01 PM
On the Feebas note, they said that once you find the spot where Feebas are that they are very common, so just keep fishing up a bunch of them, and you will get plenty to last you for awhile.

I think I read on Seribii that the square where Feebas is changed randomly everyday so that's why I said it was rarer.

The one I would leave out would be Vaporeon, most likely. Just because Vaporeon has never really appealed to me to have on a team.

Ironically, that's what I evolved Eevee the first time I played Yellow. :wink:

Caecity
04-10-2007, 02:01 AM
I forget what I first evolved my eevee into I think it was Vaporeon,or Jolteon, or Flareon, most likely Vaporeon

ccbabe
04-11-2007, 12:55 AM
OMG, im so excited! Eevee and its evolves are my favorite pokemon ever! Umbreon is the ultimate best tho. I think they should make ghost, steel, ground, fighting, bug, dragon, and many other eevee evolves. Im definatly going on an eevee catching frenzy as soon as i get this game!:biggrin:

T r I p L e x
04-11-2007, 01:14 AM
evees in the wild is kinda strange i think but its cool at the same time cuz you get a chance to get all eevee evos instead of having to breed and get more eevees/

Caecity
04-11-2007, 02:58 AM
You do get one free eeve like always.

AshMistyMayfan
04-11-2007, 03:20 AM

Pokemon Dungeon only lets you have 6 Eevees. But I have to admit they've put up a good fight. Each Eevee will learn Bite at 30, maybe Take Down, and then they'll be evolved. I hope the EXP in DP is high, it's a drag not to have Lucky Egg and stay in dungeons forever to evolve your teams. I got 3 Eevees and 3 Water Pokemon already awaiting to be evolved on PMD.

1pokemon1
04-11-2007, 03:37 AM
I'm neutral on the wild evees thing. cus I already have 15 evees, some traded from firered. 13 from breeding in firered.
I think it 'll be to easy to catch preveasly rare pokemon like rhydon it might be to boring:sleepy:

Pearl
04-11-2007, 03:52 AM
I'm gettin Leafia for sure, if thier is wild eevees...
when i'm around they'll basicly be no such thing as wild eevees. ::biggrin:

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-11-2007, 03:55 AM
Leafeon is so awesome... Whichever version I don't choose Turtwig in, I'll be getting Leafeon.

mootixguy
04-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah, and it has decent attack, although not godlike. It has great defence, that is slightly weird, considering its frail looking appearance.

I'm choosing Torterra though, so it'd have to wait for when I create a fun team.

spr bhav
04-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Im getting Leafeon as im getting ChimChar my little friend... say hello....

*evil smile*

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 04:39 PM
So, what level do we catch Eevee, and where?

pika2000
04-11-2007, 06:55 PM
So, what level do we catch Eevee, and where?
You can catch Eevee in the Pokémon mansion, but not every day.
You need to talk to the owner of the mansion and he'll tell you which rare Pokémon is running around today in the grass area behind the house.
If it's Eevee, you'll be able to meet 2 of them IIRC (and more if you found them through the Pokétore).
The Pokémon there are usually around level 15-20.

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Sweet! I can't wait to get this game even more!!

Phantom Kat
04-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Pokemon Dungeon only lets you have 6 Eevees. But I have to admit they've put up a good fight. Each Eevee will learn Bite at 30, maybe Take Down, and then they'll be evolved. I hope the EXP in DP is high, it's a drag not to have Lucky Egg and stay in dungeons forever to evolve your teams. I got 3 Eevees and 3 Water Pokemon already awaiting to be evolved on PMD.

Off topic: Yeah, me and you both on the EXP thing. Hehe, one of my main goals for PMD was to have Eevee and all its evolutions and I finally did it by spending two days in Joyus Tower, going throught the Fields for Evo Stones, and spending ever gummi I had in stock. Now half of the pokemon in Transform Forest are smarter than me and my partner. :razz:

Since I won't choose Turtwig as my starter (poor Grass starters, I've never chosen Bulbasaur, Chickorita, or Treeko), I'll evolve the free Eevee into Leafeon (I've never had a strong Grass type on my team before, either) :oops:

charmeleonblaze
04-12-2007, 12:32 AM
This is so sweet!:biggrin: I'm gonna make a whole family of Eevees!:cool:

catch em all
04-12-2007, 01:51 AM
Off topic: Yeah, me and you both on the EXP thing. Hehe, one of my main goals for PMD was to have Eevee and all its evolutions and I finally did it by spending two days in Joyus Tower, going throught the Fields for Evo Stones, and spending ever gummi I had in stock. Now half of the pokemon in Transform Forest are smarter than me and my partner. :razz:

Since I won't choose Turtwig as my starter (poor Grass starters, I've never chosen Bulbasaur, Chickorita, or Treeko), I'll evolve the free Eevee into Leafeon (I've never had a strong Grass type on my team before, either) :oops:

no to buurst ur bublee but u can't have mystery dungeon mon in d/P you can't trade it to D/p.

Phantom Kat
04-12-2007, 01:57 AM
no to buurst ur bublee but u can't have mystery dungeon mon in d/P you can't trade it to D/p.

Yes, I already knew that you can't trade PMD pokemon into D/P (actually, you can't trade them to any game, including another PMD catridge). I was just stating that I have Eevee and its evolutions in PMD (in response as to not get too off topic) as I want to have in D/P.

catch em all
04-12-2007, 02:01 AM
Yes, I already knew that you can't trade PMD pokemon into D/P (actually, you can't trade them to any game, including another PMD catridge). I was just stating that I have Eevee and its evolutions in PMD (in response as to not get too off topic) as I want to have in D/P.

oh ok srry .(one)

Caecity
04-12-2007, 02:02 AM
Yea meh neither I never had a strong grass type.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-12-2007, 04:14 AM
Yea meh neither I never had a strong grass type.

Man I love Leafeon! Best of the two... Glaceon is actually kinda useless... :confused:

Caecity
04-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Yea, Ice types only have 14 moves any how.

Phantom Kat
04-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Yea, Ice types only have 14 moves any how.

In my opinion, Ice types aren't all that great unless you're facing Dragons and you don't see many Dragons in the game, anyway.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
04-12-2007, 11:58 PM
It's not bad. At least now you can have 7 or 8 to get all evos.

Caecity
04-13-2007, 02:43 AM
In my opinion, Ice types aren't all that great unless you're facing Dragons and you don't see many Dragons in the game, anyway.

Yea you really don't.

NinjaDuelist
04-13-2007, 05:07 PM
I think Ice-types are great. They also take care of Grass-types and Flying-types, as well as Ground-types too. I'd say Ice is just as good as any other element.