PDA

View Full Version : Sports

charmeleonblaze
04-09-2007, 01:03 AM
What sports do you play? I tend to play basketball and soccer, and I will do track. Basketball's my fave.:cool: sport though.

Lil Bro of Doom
04-09-2007, 03:20 AM
i play soccer and tennis. tried baseball but found that my temper combined with hard bats made things bad. lol. basketball i suck at so i no longer play. i love soccer though and tennis is great too.

Ness
04-09-2007, 03:33 AM
I play Hockey and do Gymnastics (and coach this as well) seriously. I play pick-up touch (tackle) football, road hockey, and anything else thats going on. My Coach from Gymnastics says we should both get into Commando Krav Maga (form of martial arts meant for the streets) so that should be pretty interesting :rolleyes:.

Hawkins
04-09-2007, 03:45 AM
Right now i am playing tennis. It sucks though, because the first meet is in 2 days, and every practice so far has been cancelled or ive missed. :sad:

spr bhav
04-09-2007, 08:09 PM
i play:
English FOOTBALL not soccer -_-" (love it the most!)
Golf
Tennis
Cricket ( love it)
and probly more just can't think right now -_-

Neptune
04-09-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm not a big sports person. XD Tennis is nice, though.

Shiny Loser
04-10-2007, 07:44 AM
Basketball fo'shoh. Every Asian person in our school is crazy over it.

pod
04-10-2007, 11:30 AM
i like b-ball, sofeball, and tennis.

Sudo
04-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Not very sporty but I like ping pong. :neutral:

Ridley
04-10-2007, 01:54 PM
I play Baseball on my Wii :o

xxxSakura
04-10-2007, 02:28 PM
I play Baseball on my Wii :o
Right, Riddie-chan! Slackish! xDD

I swim and do Rhythymic Gymnastics... And any sort of ball games except for baseball xP

Ridley
04-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Right, Riddie-chan! Slackish! xDD

But I still play real basketball... ;_;

Snow Fairy Sugar
04-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Tennis, swimming, Soccer, are my favorite sports. Course, I don't play soccer, I just watch it. XD

I plan to try my hand at baseball soon. I'm still figuring out which way of the bat are you supposed to hold. :P

Pokeboy sarab
04-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Tennis, swimming, Soccer, are my favorite sports. Course, I don't play soccer, I just watch it. XD

I plan to try my hand at baseball soon. I'm still figuring out which way of the bat are you supposed to hold. :P
I play only badminton. Might play a game of tennis once on a while.

FireBrawl Latios
04-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Badminton and basketball. And fishing if it counts.

LordZangoose
04-10-2007, 06:27 PM
I hunt, fish, and play basketball, hockey, football, and I occasionally golf. For a fat guy, I'm pretty active.

Sudo
04-10-2007, 06:32 PM
I also fish. Sometimes after a hard day I like to ride down to the local lakes and just sit with my rod for hours on end. Very therapeutic. :happy:

RouteMaster
04-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Archery's my main sport but I also do cross country running, hiking, squash, tennis and badminton. I enjoy a game of football (soccer), I'm a goalie, and I enjoy Rugby Union and League though I don't play with a team regularly now.

Espeon EX
04-11-2007, 12:20 AM
I play Soccer and hockey. I'm teh best at both, actually I'm one of the top scorers on the list. I'm the second best in the league I'm playing now for hockey and soccer. :p

Sudo
04-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Archery's my main sport but I also do cross country running, hiking, squash, tennis and badminton. I enjoy a game of football (soccer), I'm a goalie, and I enjoy Rugby Union and League though I don't play with a team regularly now.

I used to do Archery.

Man it's fun. I did it twice a week for 3 years and was selected to shoot for Yorkshire just as I moved to a new area that didn't have a decent club. I might get back into it one day though, I could afford to splash out on a decent compound bow now that I have a part time job. :happy:

RouteMaster
04-11-2007, 08:11 PM
I used to do Archery.

Man it's fun. I did it twice a week for 3 years and was selected to shoot for Yorkshire just as I moved to a new area that didn't have a decent club. I might get back into it one day though, I could afford to splash out on a decent compound bow now that I have a part time job. :happy:

That's pretty cool, I shoot Barebow myself. I'm quite lucky we've got a good club here where I live, the only one in the whole of the North-west of Northern Ireland. I picked up second at the N.I. Indoor Championships this year which I was pleased with. I got first last year but I moved up a category this year to Under 18, so it was that bit tougher.

To shoot for Yorkshire is an amazing achievement, you must be good!

Xlugon Pyro
04-13-2007, 04:46 AM
I play football, and I'm doing track, which starts next week monday.

Xalapeno
04-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Soccer mostly. I'm a pretty good player. Though I never felt like joining a league.:ermm:
Other sports too, like Basketball, sometimes football, hockey, track, and a few others.

Pooka
04-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Well at school, depending on what time of the year it is, we do hockey, netball, athletics and tennis.

Then in my spare time I play football (soccer) for a girls team and swimming at home.

TruckNuts
04-15-2007, 02:16 AM
I play football (not soccer) and basketball. I play high school football but i just play bball for fun.