PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Pokemon Game

KingMickey137
04-09-2007, 05:01 AM
This might be in the wrong spot... I'm not 100 % sure, because im still learning how to navigate through this site.

Anyways, wouldn't it be cool if there was a Pokemon game that had all the regions in it??
ie. Hoenn, Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh.

I think it would be cool, to have all the gyms, and Pokemon Leagues. And it would have this amazing plot that would have Team Rocket, or some new organization trying to take something, and it spanned throughout the whole Pokemon world.

My friend and I came up with it... I thought it should be something to post. :razz:

NinjaDuelist
04-09-2007, 05:10 AM
My brother and I thought this up quite some time ago, and we agree. However, instead of having Team Rocket being the key threat, why not have a villan war? Have Team Aqua and Team Magma fight Team Galactic and Team Rocket? It'd be more interesting. ^_^

Pikablu Pie
04-09-2007, 05:11 AM
D+P aren't even out, and it wouldn't end up too good. The game would probobley be very glitchy and laggy, from all that info.

Eraizaa-kun
04-09-2007, 05:18 AM
D+P aren't even out, and it wouldn't end up too good. The game would probobley be very glitchy and laggy, from all that info.
Well, the idea itself seems good and I think with time, the creators can remove the glitches...or at least most of them. And for added fun, why not throw in the Orre region, the 7 islands, the battle frontier, and make something up to add the Orange islands too.

Pikablu Pie
04-09-2007, 05:24 AM
God no. That's a little much. Besides, all pokemon would be then obtainable in one game, and everyone would start flaming or something. :/

Blaziken913
04-09-2007, 05:48 AM
yeah having all pokemon in one game would be kind pointless and it would take the fun out of trading

mootixguy
04-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Pokemon will never make such a game. They want people to buy every single Pokemon game to catch em all. They won't allow people to catch em all by just buying one game.

htm14
04-09-2007, 01:28 PM
This might be in the wrong spot... I'm not 100 % sure, because im still learning how to navigate through this site.

Anyways, wouldn't it be cool if there was a Pokemon game that had all the regions in it??

I think it would be cool, to have all the gyms, and Pokemon Leagues. And it would have this amazing plot that would have Team Rocket, or some new organization trying to take something, and it spanned throughout the whole Pokemon world.

My friend and I came up with it... I thought it should be something to post. :razz:
No offense, but no matter how awesome it is, it still doesn't have that trading function, like mootixguy and Blaziken913 said (They're right before my post). I mean, how are you going to battle the Orange Island Gym Leaders: climb up a cliff, battle with the same-type Pokemon as opponent, build an ice sled with 3 Pokemon, shoot targets, racing against a surfing Blastoise, and other weird events like that? Strange...Also, it will be kinda confusing for the storyline...I've tried thinking of that, starting at the region of your choice, but the Pokemon have to change so often after you get a specific item or something along the lines of that...Orre's cool, but it just doesn't fit in with the other regions, since you have to purify. THere are already so many events to complete (not saying that it's bad, of course): contests, beat all of the Leagues (Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orange Islands), beat many bad guy squads (Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Magma, and Giovanni himself), and the one just mentioned, purify all dark Pokemon. That's going to be one long game and possibly bore people out easily with such a thorough storyline and all...

Strawberry Maelstrom
04-09-2007, 02:48 PM
The idea is good, but as its been said, NDS can only handle SO MUCH data. GB cartridges couldn't handle G/S/C, so they had to remove certain areas. If they ever find a way to improve memory space, it'd be cool.

charmeleonblaze
04-09-2007, 03:04 PM
No way, having all those pokemon and regions would take the fun out of it.:goofy:

frondew
04-09-2007, 06:07 PM
No way, having all those pokemon and regions would take the fun out of it.:goofy:

i agree, and it would take WAY TO MUCH SPACE...interesting idea but...i wouldnt like it to much

terry
04-09-2007, 07:57 PM
It would be pretty fun since you would need a boat to go to different regions and meet new people.Especially if you could travel around with somebody.

KingMickey137
04-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Some of you were jumping to conclusions... I didn't say that all the pokemon would be in one game... Take Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green for example... they're both the same game, but in order to get all the Pokemon, you need to buy both :)

spr bhav
04-09-2007, 08:08 PM

good idea but a cartridge or a DS card can only have a limited amount of data, also it would be very hard to fit good graphixs, animations, game play and such.

Venusaur456
04-09-2007, 08:59 PM

My friend and I came up with it... I thought it should be something to post. :razz:That might be cool. It sounds cool.

Caecity
04-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Yea, it would be could to....have all region..Orre..those other regions also..but ther would be many Glitches so much!

Neptune
04-11-2007, 05:40 AM
This happens to be my dream version of Pokemon. XD It would probably have to be on the Wii, though, since the game would be huge. XD But you could select your starter region, maybe, and then progress through the different places... It would be cool. X3

mootixguy
04-11-2007, 01:30 PM
If they actually make such a game, it would probably be the last ever Pokemon game, and would you want that? Gimme new regions, new separate games any day!

Plus, such a game would cost over $100.

dialggron
04-11-2007, 11:12 PM
This happens to be my dream version of Pokemon. XD It would probably have to be on the Wii, though, since the game would be huge. XD But you could select your starter region, maybe, and then progress through the different places... It would be cool. X3

yea but they should the regular graphic style that the handholds have. to save memory and itd be better.

NinjaDuelist
04-12-2007, 12:17 AM
A good way to do what it takes to make it would be making it for the Nintendo Wii. Therefore, you'd be able to degrade the graphics, and use that extra memory for a larger region.

mootixguy
04-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Gah. I don't have a Wii. *cries*

NinjaDuelist
04-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Calm down. It's just an idea, not a future release already set for Japan. :oops:

spartan117
04-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Calm down. It's just an idea, not a future release already set for Japan. :oops:
How do you know that for sure?!?!? Maybe Japan already made it but they never revealed it yet to the US....you never know!

Anyways it should definatley be for the Wii(even though I dont have one yet) and it should only have the Jhoto,Kanto,Hoenn,Sinnoh regions---nothing else becasue it would be hard to mix the other regions with all the different stuff. The idea of the game is cool but it woulod be like the very last pokemon game like someone already said. I would want them to make such a game but i dont think they'll ever make it though....or will they?!

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-12-2007, 07:38 PM
It'd be neat if it somewhat followed the anime. Like you can start with Pikachu(or another Kanto starter for those that don't like Pikachu) starting in Kanto and can catch the starters wild. Then after beating the E4 you can go to Johto, then Hoenn, and then Shino. But each time you start in a new region you have your starter reset to lv. 5 and all other pokemon stored for when/if you return and/or after you beat the E4 and choose not to leave yet. And of couse version specifics:wink2:That would be AWSOME!

spartan117
04-12-2007, 08:48 PM
It'd be neat if it somewhat followed the anime. Like you can start with Pikachu(or another Kanto starter for those that don't like Pikachu) starting in Kanto and can catch the starters wild. Then after beating the E4 you can go to Johto, then Hoenn, and then Shino. But each time you start in a new region you have your starter reset to lv. 5 and all other pokemon stored for when/if you return and/or after you beat the E4 and choose not to leave yet. And of couse version specifics:wink2:That would be AWSOME!
I would change one thing though........instead of having your starter reset to level 5 you get a new starter and your other pokes get stored until the E4. Oh and in the anime the starters were Pikachu and Eevee right? Cause I heard that somewhere.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-12-2007, 08:50 PM
I would change one thing though........instead of having your starter reset to level 5 you get a new starter and your other pokes get stored until the E4. Oh and in the anime the starters were Pikachu and Eevee right? Cause I heard that somewhere.

In Yellow Gary got Eevee and you got Pikachu, but Yellow is supposed to follow anime.

spartan117
04-12-2007, 08:54 PM
In Yellow Gary got Eevee and you got Pikachu, but Yellow is supposed to follow anime.
Ya but instead of that you can choose either Pikachu or Eevee and then do the whole quest. It would be really cool to catch the starters in the wild.

MagmarMan
04-12-2007, 10:44 PM

That would be cool but you would have to include the Orange Island and it's gym leaders. Then you could get the Orange League Cup by beating an incredibly tough Dragonite!

Man, it's what I always dreamed of...:crackup:

RawrIsMyMiddleName
04-13-2007, 01:01 AM
Yeah, that would be hard though. It could also have a OI game.

Kenny
04-13-2007, 01:39 AM
Instead of having your Pokemon's levels reset to LV5 again, they'd probably just make the trainers in the other regions stronger kinda like GSC, which also had more than one region. If the game did follow this method, your third and fourth region trainers will have Pokemon at LV100, so having too many regions is not a good idea. This idea sounds like something they'd do for NB.

Chris9898
04-13-2007, 02:12 AM
It won't happen. Sure it would be a hit, but from a financial standpoint, it would cost WAY to much to make.

KingMickey137
04-13-2007, 07:52 AM
It won't happen. Sure it would be a hit, but from a financial standpoint, it would cost WAY to much to make.

this is a dream... we're not syaing its gonna happen, and we're not saying its not gonna happen... :rolleyes:

but I like alot of your guys' ideas!! and i like the idea of having to get a new starter in each region... something i never even thought of!!

JentleViolence
04-13-2007, 10:44 PM
My friend thought of something like the Ultimate pokemon game as well-a game where you got to choose what your character looked like, got to pick from all the starters, and got to choose what path you would take instead of being a trainer. Ex: being a ranger, gym leader, etc...

It COULD happen, if Nintendo worked it out. Ex: a game like that for all 4 regions, they make 4 new regions, then have a game for the 4 regions.

So, keep your hopes up. Ya neva know what's going to happen. :happy:

spartan117
04-13-2007, 11:08 PM
My friend thought of something like the Ultimate pokemon game as well-a game where you got to choose what your character looked like, got to pick from all the starters, and got to choose what path you would take instead of being a trainer. Ex: being a ranger, gym leader, etc...

It COULD happen, if Nintendo worked it out. Ex: a game like that for all 4 regions, they make 4 new regions, then have a game for the 4 regions.

I REALLY DOUBT that will ever happen.

Dragon-Master
04-14-2007, 12:12 AM
I think that would be a wonderful idea! It would be so much fun!

spartan117
04-14-2007, 12:23 AM

Ohh and more thing I think instead of you just choosing to be a gym leader maybe you could become a trainer and then after you beat the E4 you get to become a gym leader and advance to becoming an elite4.

JentleViolence
04-14-2007, 03:51 AM
:laugh: Or maybe advance to be a gym leader, then a frontire brain, and then E4. Ohh my mind's workin' on this one.

Caecity
04-14-2007, 03:52 AM
I'll be the Champion of the E4

htm14
05-11-2007, 10:14 PM
A problem to that though...if you trained your heart out on your starter, then it wasn't worth training it at all when you move to a new region!

Hoshika
05-11-2007, 10:56 PM
A problem to that though...if you trained your heart out on your starter, then it wasn't worth training it at all when you move to a new region!

Ugh... you practically revived this...

*report*

uxie
05-12-2007, 01:29 AM
I think it'd be cool to have a game where you could choose to play the person saving the world (like in most Pokemon games to date) or the person taking it over. (Like Cyrus in D/P.) You know, like Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.