PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Gallade?!?

Dragon_Master
04-09-2007, 10:15 PM
It's a new (and slightly weird) pokemon.
Can anyone give me any info on it?
Here's a picture!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa475.png :eek:

Legendary Wolf
04-09-2007, 10:16 PM
What about it its a normal new mon who is the third Fighting/Psychic theres nothing wrong about it

Caecity
04-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Yea,there nothing wrong with it.

Rohypnol
04-09-2007, 10:19 PM
The only thing wrong with it is it's a powerful pokemon on steroids. :]

Fire Pkmn Master
04-09-2007, 10:19 PM
You got a probelm with Gallade. :susp: Gallage is cool and now I just thought I should put him in my team.:sad: I have two weeks left and now I have to decide all over.

Caecity
04-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Just like I would say...what's wrong with DRAGON POKEMON?!?!?!?!??!?!...but I wouldn't say that.

Zodeon
04-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Just like I would say...what's wrong with DRAGON POKEMON?!?!?!?!??!?!...but I wouldn't say that.

I heard that the Poo is hell to clean up.

Shiny Trainer
04-10-2007, 01:20 AM
What about it its a normal new mon who is the third Fighting/Psychic theres nothing wrong about it

yea there really is nothing wrong with it.why dont you like it?its look?because it doesnt look so appealing but the type combanation and moves make up for that.

mootixguy
04-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Hehehe. Look at my avatar! It's my new favourite Pokemon! It's gonna be in my team. In fact, the best preparation I'm gonna do for DP is find an Adamant Ralts with good Atk stats!

Here's why I like it:

1. It is a relief... Male Gardevoirs are so unnatural to me, considering how effeminate Gardevoirs look.
2. Psychic/Fighting is a really cool typing, and it minimises weaknesses from both types, such as Dark and Psychic. It had previously only been explored in one Pokemon chain: Medicham, which rocked, so I think Psy/Fight Pokemon are special.
3. It has 125 Atk! As you can see, its Atk and SpAtk base stats are the exact opposite of Gardevoir's, who has 125 SpAtk and low Atk.
4. Psycho Cut, a move that sounds like it was made specially for Gallade! (but, as it is, 5 other Pokes can learn it through lvl up in DP, including Mewtwo and Cresselia) Physical Psychic move, 20 PP, 70 base power with high crit ratio. Isn't that nice? Gallade can use this move to the best effect. Most of the Psychic types have low Attack to begin with. Absol has 130 damage and can learn Psycho Cut, but it does not have STAB with the move. So Gallade will be the best Pokemon to use this move!

Yeah, it looks a little weird. But it fits in perfectly with the Ralts family! They all look weird in some ways.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Hehehe. Look at my avatar! It's my new favourite Pokemon! It's gonna be in my team. In fact, the best preparation I'm gonna do for DP is find an Adamant Ralts with good Atk stats!

Here's why I like it:

1. It is a relief... Male Gardevoirs are so unnatural to me, considering how effeminate Gardevoirs look.
2. Psychic/Fighting is a really cool typing, and it minimises weaknesses from both types, such as Dark and Psychic. It had previously only been explored in one Pokemon chain: Medicham, which rocked, so I think Psy/Fight Pokemon are special.
3. It has 125 Atk! As you can see, its Atk and SpAtk base stats are the exact opposite of Gardevoir's, who has 125 SpAtk and low Atk.
4. Psycho Cut, a move that sounds like it was made specially for Gallade! (but, as it is, 5 other Pokes can learn it through lvl up in DP, including Mewtwo and Cresselia) Physical Psychic move, 20 PP, 70 base power with high crit ratio. Isn't that nice? Gallade can use this move to the best effect. Most of the Psychic types have low Attack to begin with. Absol has 130 damage and can learn Psycho Cut, but it does not have STAB with the move. So Gallade will be the best Pokemon to use this move!

Yeah, it looks a little weird. But it fits in perfectly with the Ralts family! They all look weird in some ways.

Dude, go watch (or read) some Fruits Basket, and Male Gardevoir will look as manly as Fabio after! That show/manga raises the bar on how feminine a guy can look.

And for the topic, I love Gallade... I'll be cramming max EVs into his Attack and Speed and going for an all-out sweeper!

T r I p L e x
04-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Gallade is sick. with above average stats. its pretty cool to me but hey if you dont like him that your problem

spartan117
04-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Gallade is sick. with above average stats. its pretty cool to me but hey if you dont like him that your problem
I think Gallade is mad cool and Im definatley gettin' one.

Dragon_Master
04-10-2007, 11:41 PM

I never said anythings wrong with it. I just thought it looked weird.:susp:

Espeon EX
04-10-2007, 11:45 PM
O RLY! Oh there's a lot. Y'know, gligar wasn't a good pokemon at all, so they made an evolvence of it to make it look stronger.

spartan117
04-10-2007, 11:47 PM
O RLY! Oh there's a lot. Y'know, gligar wasn't a good pokemon at all, so they made an evolvence of it to make it look stronger.
Ya to me Gligar looked cool but he sucked. The evo looks good though.

Dragon_Master
04-10-2007, 11:49 PM

Yes RLY!!!!:sleepy:

Legendary Wolf
04-10-2007, 11:50 PM

Thats my line but

On-topic: Gallade is good thats all to say because a Male Gradevoir is...wrong I guess

Fire Pkmn Master
04-10-2007, 11:52 PM
Thats my line but

On-topic: Gallade is good thats all to say because a Male Gradevoir is...wrong I guess

It is wrong and just weird. Just like Glalie. They gave it a girl evolution. Frosslace. Which is another cool one.

spartan117
04-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Thats my line but

Yes it is......off topic but I had a female Machamp in Emerald WTF is wit that?

Legendary Wolf
04-10-2007, 11:55 PM
It is wrong and just weird. Just like Glalie. They gave it a girl evolution. Frosslace. Which is another cool one.

You can tell by the eyes (Escpcially the shiny ones) That the Glalie's shouldnt be Female

Fire Pkmn Master
04-10-2007, 11:57 PM
Yes it is......off topic but I had a female Machamp in Emerald WTF is wit that?
They should have really made him a counter evolution or whatever. They could have a female Machoke maybe like Mamchoke that has two arms I guess, and muscles. O___o
You can tell by the eyes (Escpcially the shiny ones) That the Glalie's shouldnt be Female

Exactly. You dont see much girls with dark red eyes.

spartan117
04-11-2007, 12:00 AM
They should have really made him a counter evolution or whatever. They could have a female Machoke maybe like Mamchoke that has two arms I guess, and muscles. O___o

Exactly. You dont see much girls with dark red eyes.
Ya so it was cool that they made Gallade......now its becoming like a hobby or something for them to make males and females.......

Dragon_Master
04-11-2007, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=Fire Pkmn Master;1024404]They should have really made him a counter evolution or whatever. They could have a female Machoke maybe like Mamchoke that has two arms I guess, and muscles. O___o

Hey, why don't you ask a spriter to do that!!! It might be cool!

Back to topic, wouldn't you have to have a FEMALE kirlia to get Gallade?:eh:
That's what my friend told me. You need an "Awakining Stone" or somethin like that.:ermm:

Fire Pkmn Master
04-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Ya so it was cool that they made Gallade......now its becoming like a hobby or something for them to make males and females.......
Yea I know. There are probably a few more pokemon that they should change for that.

That's what my friend told me. You need an "Awakining Stone" or somethin like that.:ermm:

Im a spriter.
No you have to have a Male Kirlia to evolve into a Gallade with an Awakening stone. The female one will just level up to Gardevior.

spartan117
04-11-2007, 12:08 AM
[QUOTE=Fire Pkmn Master;1024404]They should have really made him a counter evolution or whatever. They could have a female Machoke maybe like Mamchoke that has two arms I guess, and muscles. O___o

[COLOR="Green"]Ya I heard you need something special to get Gallilade. But a female kirlia into a male..akward.[COLOR]

Dragon_Master
04-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Yea I know. There are probably a few more pokemon that they should change for that.

Im a spriter.
No you have to have a Male Kirlia to evolve into a Gallade with an Awakening stone. The female one will just level up to Gardevior.

Oh...:oops:
Well mabye you should make a, whatever-ya-called-it!!!!

Well, I guess my friend was wrong. Where are you getting all this information?:eh:

Fire Pkmn Master
04-11-2007, 12:17 AM
Serebii.net is where everyone gets most of there D/P info. They have everything you need to know.

I might scratch a Mamchoke tommorow.

Miltonic
04-11-2007, 12:20 AM
gallade is amazing and i have one in my team.

Dragon_Master
04-11-2007, 12:30 AM
gallade is amazing and i have one in my team.

Cool, that must mean you have the game! I'm still waiting!!! *goes to a corner and cries*
Move, clock, move!!:dazed:

So, what are some of gallade's moves?

Fire Pkmn Master
04-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Here are some and heres the website to check everything. It actually evolves from the Dawn Stone.
Serebii.net (http://serebii.net/index2.shtml)

Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Confusion
Furry Cutter
Teleport
Double Team
Slash
Pyscho Cut
Feint
False Swipe
Protect
and
Close Combat

Miltonic
04-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Cool, that must mean you have the game! I'm still waiting!!! *goes to a corner and cries*
Move, clock, move!!:dazed:

So, what are some of gallade's moves?

close combat, psycho cut, blade test, etc. close combat+choice band= amazong on Gallade.

Anastasia-R
04-11-2007, 12:44 AM
You got a probelm with Gallade. :susp: Gallage is cool and now I just thought I should put him in my team.:sad: I have two weeks left and now I have to decide all over.

Sorry that this is old,but I like it too. I mean him the Gallage. What's wrong with a rome fighter pokemon? So he has sorwds for arms. SO WHAT! Now what's wrong about him? If you seen a Blaziken it kind of look alike. They are both fighters with blades! (But the blades are in differnt spots.) Okay go to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

And look over Gallage or Erlade. (I think thats how you spell it.)

Fire Pkmn Master
04-11-2007, 12:51 AM
Its actually Gallade and he doesnt have anything against him really....

Dragon_Master
04-11-2007, 07:33 PM
You got that right!:biggrin:

I just wish you could catch him in the wild.

I just realized somthing! I went out and got a GIRL ralts. Aww, man! All that wasted time!:oops: :tongue: :ermm: