PDA

View Full Version : How long did it take you guys to find Feebas?

finallegacy
04-10-2007, 01:38 AM
I've been searching around route 119, square by square, but I'm sure like many of you, I've yet to find feebas. For those of you who were lucky enough to find it, would you mind telling how long it took you to finally get him, if you remember?

Question: Should I use the old rod or super rod, because if you can catch him on the old rod, than would that be a better choice since the super rod has a better chance to catch other pokemon?

Fire Pkmn Master
04-10-2007, 01:43 AM
It didnt take me long at all. I caught a few one after the other.
All you do is go to...[insert town that Ive forgotten here] XDD
and you talk to the guy there and change the word. Once he says he likes the word you surf to I think 119 and just wait.

Its the second gym area and the guy right outside of that house next to the Poke'mart. Think of a cool word and your good.

KOR
04-10-2007, 03:36 AM
and you talk to the guy there and change the word. Once he says he likes the word you surf to I think 119 and just wait.

Its the second gym area and the guy right outside of that house next to the Poke'mart. Think of a cool word and your good.
You don't have to talk to the guy. You can just go fishing at Route 119

W_Grey
04-10-2007, 05:41 AM
It didnt take me terribly long but remember if you seem stuck just go chance the phrase in dewford town. i have read that this changes where the random 6 squares containing feebas is. Also fish in the square a few times. when you do hit the square they are pretty common but you dont want to take a chance that you miss your chance because of impatience. another thing i did was catch a bunch! that way you can pick out one with the nature that likes dry pokeblocks making it easier to evole it to milotic. and you fishing rod question, it goes both ways i heard. you can catch feebas with any rod i believe. I chose to use the lowest one just because other pokemon you catch with the old rod arent to difficult to just shove out of the way and get back on the hunt for feebas. Thats all i got to offer

risrilla
04-10-2007, 06:37 AM
I didn't have to look for it. My friend gave me a Feebas egg.
But I was just surfing around 119 and I encountered one in like...Ten minutes.

legendarychamp22
04-10-2007, 06:55 AM
i got it on my 9th try

FireBrawl Latios
04-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Two hours. The first one I hooked up is a female.

Neo Emolga
04-10-2007, 03:16 PM
10 Minutes.

Look online, and follow the guides to the letter. If you do that, you'll have a much better chance, and you'll find Feebas much faster.

Snow Fairy Sugar
04-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Stupid Feebas...

I remember trying to catch it and my internet wasn't working, so I couldn't ask online for help.

I chucked the Gameboy away, frustrated. Ironically, that Feebas seemed as slippery as a Feebas. Later when I found out where I was supposed to catch it from...

I didn't know whho was more stupid: Feebas, or me.

Oh, and my Gameboy didn't break, though.

bigboy
04-10-2007, 05:25 PM
It took me forever to catch it but what really made me mad was when i raised it to level 60 and it still haven't evolved becuase i didn't know it had to have high beauty to evlove

Ness
04-10-2007, 05:46 PM
It took me forever to catch it but what really made me mad was when i raised it to level 60 and it still haven't evolved becuase i didn't know it had to have high beauty to evlove

Level 60 Feebas :eek:? Ouch. How did you manage to get it that high? It's just a Magikarp with lower Defence and higer Sp.Defence.

bigboy
04-10-2007, 05:55 PM
i maxed out feebas attack made it learn water pulse and started fighting weak rock and ground pokemon + a little help from my charizard

turbo
04-11-2007, 12:13 AM
I didn't ever get a Feebas.

Bloody TC
04-11-2007, 12:51 AM
It took me about 16 times with an old rod.

mootixguy
04-11-2007, 01:45 PM
My friends helped me hunt but they were impatient so I never did get that Feebas.

But my friend has got lots of Feebases, including a Milotic with great IVs, and he's gonna clone it and trade one to me in DP! Yay!

T r I p L e x
04-11-2007, 10:35 PM
ive never found the poor little guy. im sad now. i wanted a milotic pretty bad for about a week but then i said screw this and stopped searching.

WifiFX
04-11-2007, 11:04 PM
Please.... highlite this if you promise you won't laugh.. how long it took for me id=s uhh..astounding..And writtin in white..Promise?highlite the following if you will not laugh:It sorta...took two years..about 200 hours of just plain fishing...then my frien traded me a feebas egg...:susp: The end

T r I p L e x
04-12-2007, 12:34 AM
i feel really bad for you lol i couldnt stand 200hrs of fishing.

JentleViolence
04-12-2007, 12:39 AM
That long? Wow.

One day, I was like, "Ok, I want a Milotic. That evolves from Feebas, right?" And then I searched it up on the internet. After that it took me maybe an hour to actually find one, and then they just kept comin and comin. :cool:

finallegacy
04-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Please.... highlite this if you promise you won't laugh.. how long it took for me id=s uhh..astounding..And writtin in white..Promise?highlite the following if you will not laugh:It sorta...took two years..about 200 hours of just plain fishing...then my frien traded me a feebas egg...:susp: The end

sorry, i laughed :oops:

Fire Pkmn Master
04-12-2007, 11:50 PM
You don't have to talk to the guy. You can just go fishing at Route 119

You can also do this. Duh.:rolleyes: I know what Im talking about alright. -_____-

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-13-2007, 12:45 AM
It's been almost 4 years, and I still haven't found a single one:susp:

Fire Pkmn Master
04-13-2007, 12:48 AM
It's been almost 4 years, and I still haven't found a single one:susp:

Are you serious. o___O
Try my idea that I posted on the first pg, second post. Just try it if you want to. Trust me it works. I think it said that on the book or I think I just went to look for cheats and found. XDD

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Are you serious. o___O
Try my idea that I posted on the first pg, second post. Just try it if you want to. Trust me it works. I think it said that on the book or I think I just went to look for cheats and found. XDD

I'm trying to get one now. My phrase is "Treecko Ball":eek:

Nick_Roge
04-13-2007, 12:51 AM
I cannot find that thing.

dud3
04-13-2007, 12:53 AM
Well I found my feebas on my first try I was surfing around and I just decided to fish and a feebas poped out I was really suprised because my friends were saying oh its so rare and I cant find it and things like that.

Fire Pkmn Master
04-13-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm trying to get one now. My phrase is "Treecko Ball":eek:
Oh ok. What did the guy say. If he said it was good and liked it he should start saying it I think. Then go to that route and fish. Good luck.

Well I found my feebas on my first try I was surfing around and I just decided to fish and a feebas poped out I was really suprised because my friends were saying oh its so rare and I cant find it and things like that.

Now thats lucky. I would have loved to find it on the first try. So it wouldnt have taken my forever to find it.

dud3
04-13-2007, 01:09 AM
Yeah it was by accident and as soon as I found it I thought it was like a fake version of a magickarp but than i breeded it to teach it mirror coat and than i evovled it at level 6 and it was a cool looking so I was a guess they are similar.

Caecity
04-13-2007, 02:56 AM
I have a Miltoic so now I have tons of Feebas eggs.

Leman
04-13-2007, 03:15 AM
I never got one. :sad: Ill get one over Wi-Fi though.

hsb39
04-13-2007, 05:56 AM
It took me 70 hours of gameplay, that's right...

Shiny Loser
04-13-2007, 12:53 PM
I'm not sure... I think 2 weeks. It was pretty quick for me, at least I didn't have to go all the way down to the big pool on the bottom. I found feebas near the secret base right beside the water.

Volcanflame
04-13-2007, 01:06 PM
3 years ._.

Till now, I still have not meet that kind of fish, and I started to give up :(

-Volcan-

Shiny Loser
04-13-2007, 01:16 PM
3 years ._.

Till now, I still have not meet that kind of fish, and I started to give up :(

-Volcan-
ZOMG! You haven't found feebas!?

Pity. Have you kept on searching?

I mean, there's only 400 water squares in the route..

Nick_Roge
04-14-2007, 02:20 AM
You counted the squares of water? lol, that's funny. Well after posting last I decided I'd give it one more go and guess what: I didn't find one. (Just thought I'd give you a laugh)

Caecity
04-14-2007, 02:27 AM
My friend gave me a Milotic so I don't need to go looking so..it took about 2:00 minutes..for the feebas egg to hatch.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-14-2007, 05:23 AM
Oh ok. What did the guy say. If he said it was good and liked it he should start saying it I think. Then go to that route and fish. Good luck.

He said it's good. What desturbs me about it is if you make it plural...Treecko balls

Volcanflame
04-14-2007, 05:25 AM
ZOMG! You haven't found feebas!?

Pity. Have you kept on searching?

I mean, there's only 400 water squares in the route..
No, I stopped searching for it :tongue:

I don't have the passion to do it ._.

-Volcan-

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-14-2007, 06:59 PM
YAY!!! I found my Feebas tile!!!

mootixguy
04-15-2007, 12:35 PM
It's a matter of patience. But it's annoying, the Emerald fishing system. Anyone knows if DP has the same system? I prefer the FRLG one, where the fishing part is done in a matter of seconds without you having to do anything!

hsb39
04-16-2007, 05:43 AM
My friend gave me a Milotic so I don't need to go looking so..it took about 2:00 minutes..for the feebas egg to hatch.
2 minutes, 70 hours, 2 minutes! 70 hours!!!

finallegacy
04-16-2007, 06:00 PM
arg! my friend had a milotic, but he decided to start over and didn't give his milotic to anyone. what a waste.

Sigh, I really want to catch it, but many of you arn't answering the second question. Does the kind of rod you use matter?

slashy
04-16-2007, 06:16 PM
ok, let me tell u this first, and how blissfuly unaware of the BIZZAR luck i had in one game (in emerald) ok, first, i found a shiny mignemite, and i wasent really looking for it, i just ran out of repels, about a week later, i got pokerus, thou i basicly wasted most of it, o well, i got some use, and, later on i found a feebas and geuss what? i didnt even know what a feebas really was except that a fisher man had it and i wanted it. i got it like in my first 3 or 4 fishing trys, and now that i look on serribi net, it tells me its really hard to find, yea me! and i also found that blue pokemon latios i think (not seaching) and little old me didnt know all of this till i restarted the game later (not lucky):surp:

and old rod, use it, it takes less pulls so it = faster, and it says to an serribi

edit-it took me an hour today 2 find him.

spr bhav
04-16-2007, 06:32 PM
1 month, i decided to give up... my friend then rang me and said he caught 7 feebas and he said, i only had to fish in 4 tiles, i'm like What the..!! Then he traded me 3 and i evolved them all, 1 to lvl100 which was pretty much unstopable XD

diamond_fan1
04-16-2007, 06:38 PM
well it only takes me about 10 min to find feebas by were you get the leaf stone.i search in corners only.:happy:

Absol Master
04-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Truth is, i found one once...

...then gave it away...

...and then realized WTF?!?! I JUST GAVE AWAY MY FEEBAS!!

slashy
04-16-2007, 06:45 PM
Truth is, i found one once...

...then gave it away...

...and then realized WTF?!?! I JUST GAVE AWAY MY FEEBAS!!

at leaset it got in ur pokedex, and u mean what the FUDGE right?

Alienshroom
04-16-2007, 06:57 PM
I found mine by xtreme luck.

Dark Charzard
04-17-2007, 09:35 PM
I was one of the lucky ones. i found my feebas on the fifth block i tried!!!:dance:

Fire Pkmn Master
04-17-2007, 09:38 PM
YAY!!! I found my Feebas tile!!!

It worked the way that I told you to do it?

bigboy
04-18-2007, 03:28 PM
and for me it took me three days to find the stupided thing

Seda
04-18-2007, 03:48 PM
I haven't found it either, so I gave up... :ermm:

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-18-2007, 05:41 PM

I went searching the tiles by the water by the fisher with one and found him as the first pokemon on one of them. If that's what you mean:tongue: I even drew a little map:classic:

finallegacy
04-19-2007, 12:16 AM
and for me it took me three days to find the stupided thing

I wish I could have found it in three days

Question: People say to use the acro bike on those white railing looking things that are in the water. I am able to get on them, but I don't know how to get across to other railings so I can get to the other side, anyone know how to do that?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-19-2007, 09:09 PM
I wish I could have found it in three days

Question: People say to use the acro bike on those white railing looking things that are in the water. I am able to get on them, but I don't know how to get across to other railings so I can get to the other side, anyone know how to do that?

B + up = bunce up
B + down = bounch down.
Same with right and left.
Hold B + direction = wheely
Hold B + stay still = bunny hops(for climbing up rocks)

pixlepix
04-20-2007, 11:12 AM
i never found one but once my sister did and she ran away

Ketamine
04-20-2007, 11:20 AM
uhh 2 minutes? it was on the ledge under the waterfall

Saraibre Ryu
04-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Well I went and tried a thorough search of the water on that route, then the ledge you use to surf up or down that river, I used one of my rods and viola, theres a Feebas. I caught two of them, then evolved one of them, so now I'm happy.

ikilledyourcat01
04-20-2007, 10:06 PM
My friends helped me hunt but they were impatient so I never did get that Feebas.

But my friend has got lots of Feebases, including a Milotic with great IVs, and he's gonna clone it and trade one to me in DP! Yay!
i just caight six of them today and evolved one into Mioltic and it also one the beauty contest w00t lucky me!! but yeah it didn't take me too long..

Azumao
04-21-2007, 05:46 AM

I've tried that, and I've yet to find a Feebas. ;_;

Pervival_Cox
04-21-2007, 05:49 AM
I caught mine in relatively no time at all.

I got lucky and it was the second or third spot I checked. XD

Azumao
04-21-2007, 05:54 AM
I caught mine in relatively no time at all.

I got lucky and it was the second or third spot I checked. XD

I. Hate. You. *walks away*

Pervival_Cox
04-21-2007, 05:55 AM
I. Hate. You. *walks away*

Well you're off my Christmas card list.

XD

Yeah, I know. I almost hated myself for my darn luck.

mjb4991
04-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Don't worry, in Diamond and Pearl they are no longer in a random 6 tiles. They will just be Ultra rare.:eek: :dance:

rare pkmn catcher
04-22-2007, 07:29 PM

what city i can't find that stupid feebas and i think i need to talk to that guy

finallegacy
04-22-2007, 08:06 PM
YES!!! :crackup:

I finally found a feebas tile :cool:

TRINO
04-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Took like 15 minutes. I fished in every tile from the start in route 119. Surprise, he was on the seventh tile next to the rest house. :D

rare pkmn catcher
05-12-2007, 01:21 PM
i did it a lot of hours but i don't find him jet-.-'

Rizadon
05-13-2007, 03:04 AM
Im still looking. My attention goes soley to shinies. I refuse to get regular feebass!

BurntBlaziken
05-13-2007, 03:07 AM
I still haven't found one yet. Then again, I got lazy and gave up after a half hour. :tongue:

Rizadon
05-13-2007, 03:12 AM
I still haven't found one yet. Then again, I got lazy and gave up after a half hour. :tongue:
if you do find one, dont catch it, make it shiny! I LIKE SHINY!

Psychic Oats
05-13-2007, 03:14 AM
I had to find mine on Ruby, which I thought was going to really hard. Found it on my 2nd try :wink:
Now I'm hatching Feebas eggs to get a shiny one :eh:

BurntBlaziken
05-13-2007, 03:14 AM
if you do find one, dont catch it, make it shiny! I LIKE SHINY!
I've logged 600 hours on Ruby (I got it when it came out in 2003, keep in mind) and still haven't seen a single shiny! :eek:

I swear, my goal will be getting a shiny Ralts and/or Duskull - they look awesome.

Rizadon
05-13-2007, 03:16 AM
I've logged 600 hours on Ruby (I got it when it came out in 2003, keep in mind) and still haven't seen a single shiny! :eek:

I swear, my goal will be getting a shiny Ralts and/or Duskull - they look awesome.
not one....dude. I feel bad for you......
damn, rayquaza's crying because he's black and kids are being racist again, brb

Psychic Oats
05-13-2007, 03:18 AM

Let's try to stay on topic here :wink: It's not a problem, just stick with the discussion.

not one....dude. I feel bad for you......
damn, rayquaza's crying because he's black and kids are being racist again, brb

Same to you.

I think I'm gonna go try and catch a Feebas in Pearl. I wanna see if they're as hard to find as in R/S/E. They probably aren't, but hey, who knows.

BurntBlaziken
05-13-2007, 03:22 AM
Let's try to stay on topic here :wink: It's not a problem, just stick with the discussion.

Same to you.

I think I'm gonna go try and catch a Feebas in Pearl. I wanna see if they're as hard to find as in R/S/E. They probably aren't, but hey, who knows.
I won't be surprised if they're easier to find. Why? We can only trade from R/S/E --> D/P.

Well, I've decided to renew my Feebas hunt. Hey, it will at least make my egg hatching process less boring. :tongue:

Rizadon
05-13-2007, 03:23 AM

Same to you.

im sorry...I tend to do that....
anyway, Its really hard to find a shiny, I can always find the tile...but shinys...not so much. SO to answer your question, I can find feebass real easy

Buu_Gonna_Eat_You
05-13-2007, 11:26 PM
well it took me like a day... but it was a little frustrating and i almost threw my gameboy out the window of my bus. but i did find it

Chaos Rush
05-15-2007, 12:34 AM
I timed myself, and I even wrote it down because I felt so lucky.

*Looks for paper*

It took me exactly 27:23. That means 27 minutes and 23 seconds.