PDA

View Full Version : Krabby location, and who to teach cut to? (Pokemon Yellow)

Jane
04-11-2007, 12:15 AM
I have 2 questions.

1.) Where can I catch a Krabby? I have the Old Rod and have been fishing around a few spots, but all I ever get is Magikarp.

2.) Who shall I teach Cut to? Bulbasaur or Charmander? Or should I wait until I've caught a Krabby? I'm outside the Vermilion City gym, but I need to use Cut to get in.

I bought a Pokemon Season 1 dvd just recently and it has given me the urge to re-play Pokemon Yellow and build an identical team as used in the series.

Thanks for the help! :biggrin:

Pikablu Pie
04-11-2007, 12:57 AM
I'm not sure where you get Krabby, but I think it's somewhere close to Fushia, and obtained by using super/good rod, sorry. And for cut, go find something else. Maybe a Sandshrew or something. But not your starter.

Blood_Flood
04-11-2007, 02:24 AM
umm im pretty sure its on that dock south of lavender town use super rod i think thats were it is lvl 15 (been a long time scince i played my yellow)

Finchy
04-11-2007, 12:33 PM
It's found on Route 9, but I'm not sure if it's rod dependent.

Venusaur456
04-11-2007, 08:44 PM
I have 2 questions.

1.) Where can I catch a Krabby? I have the Old Rod and have been fishing around a few spots, but all I ever get is Magikarp.

2.) Who shall I teach Cut to? Bulbasaur or Charmander? Or should I wait until I've caught a Krabby? I'm outside the Vermilion City gym, but I need to use Cut to get in.

I bought a Pokemon Season 1 dvd just recently and it has given me the urge to re-play Pokemon Yellow and build an identical team as used in the series.

Thanks for the help! :biggrin:
1.) The anwser to why you can catch only lv 5 magikarps is because that's the only thing the Old Rod will catch. You need the Super Rod for catching Krabbys. Once you get the Old Rod, fish in the Sport Fishing Area which is east of Vermilion City and south from Lavender City (You have to get there by going through Lavender because there's a Snorlax blocking the Vermilion City path).
2.) I suggest you teach cut to a Bellsprout. I tought cut to my Bellsprout. Or you can teach it to Oddish.

Hope that was helpful for you.:happy: