PDA

View Full Version : Trading from S/R/E to D/P

Dragon_Master
04-11-2007, 01:21 AM
I heard it has weird trading methods. Can anyone clear it up for me?:sad:

Nirvash
04-11-2007, 01:26 AM
After you beat the E4, then you gain access to an area called "Pal Park". I forgot the route though. Just look it up somewhere. Anyway, you can only transfer (Not trade) 6 pokemon at a time, no more, no less. The game must be in the DS at the same time, and have 6 pokemon ready in a box. When you transfer, they stay there until you catch them all. You can't upload again until you catch all the ones in Pal Park before. When you find them, you're forced to throw the ball, and the success rate is automatically 100%. If you complete it within a certain time period, you will recieve a special berry. :P

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me them.

T r I p L e x
04-11-2007, 02:15 AM
espeon pretty much jus said it all. i like this new feature.

Caecity
04-11-2007, 02:49 AM
You forgot..LG and FR..in the title.

mootixguy
04-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah man. This adds so much fun, even though we may just be transferring the Pokemon for our Pokedex. I saw a video of someone catching the six Pokemon and it seemed fun.

The Park is moderately big, there's wild grass, water and different places you can catch the Pokemon in. And take note: the Pokemon are usually found in their natural habitats. Like, Water Pokemon are found in water.

spr bhav
04-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Yeah man. This adds so much fun, even though we may just be transferring the Pokemon for our Pokedex. I saw a video of someone catching the six Pokemon and it seemed fun.

The Park is moderately big, there's wild grass, water and different places you can catch the Pokemon in. And take note: the Pokemon are usually found in their natural habitats. Like, Water Pokemon are found in water.
yeah i saw a video where a guy had all regis lvl100, lugia. deoxys all lvl100.
Another one was were a guy had a SHINY latias o_0 probly AR'ed and latios and jirachi and all those =p

Dragon_Master
04-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the info!!:biggrin:
How do you close a thread?

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Like this!

*Tries to lock thread, but fails*

Yeah, I don't have mod powers. Just let a mod know and they'll show you how its done. :wink:

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-11-2007, 09:55 PM
I'm sure a Mod will be around sooner than later.

NinjaDuelist
04-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Any moment now..... just give him a sec...

*3 days later...*

Where is that mod?

Lucavi
04-12-2007, 12:08 AM
guys, please refrain from spamming when a thread has been answered. Just PM a mod if it needs locking