PDA

View Full Version : Whats a good team thats easy to get and that you get in the beginning?

Poonti
04-11-2007, 03:24 AM
Does anyone have a team they think would be easy to get in the beginning of the game and stick with it?

I know i'm gonna make sure I have all starters before I actually get into the game because then I won't need to restart the game later on like in all my other pokemon games.

Fire Pkmn Master
04-11-2007, 03:26 AM
Not really. I havent checked up on that but I will have my starter and from there on and will just find the ones that are going to be in my team.

Caecity
04-11-2007, 03:35 AM
Meh two..like you can get Budew&Starly at the beginning.

Fire Pkmn Master
04-11-2007, 03:37 AM
Im definatly going to get them both because there in my team but once I beat the game I might put in Gallade and switch it for Staraptor sometimes. Im still trying to figure it out. I mean i dont want to walk or ride to places and I need a flying type pokemon so I still dont knnow.

Caecity
04-11-2007, 03:38 AM
Yea, I know that's what my Starptor going to be for. I might switch some out though.

Lucavi
04-11-2007, 03:44 AM
there's no such team as an 'easy team' and no one can give you accurate information until dp comes to America. That being said, stop making this kind of threads with so many questions