PDA

View Full Version : Arceus?

SunshineWingull
04-11-2007, 05:47 PM
How can I get Arceus? I know I don't get my Pearl until the 22nd, but...Arceus is the maker of all Pokemon and is the most powerful Pokemon in D/P next to Palkia. Yes, Palkia has better stat averages. :tongue: Anyway, I want to know what types to bring (he can change types), specific Pokemon to bring, if or if not I should save my Master Ball for him, what Abilities to bring, and just plain how to get to him. What moves does Arceus have? Is he in the Shinnoh Dex? Should I bring Palkia? Don't tell me which starter is best, because I'm getting Piplup. That goes for Evees, too; my big ones'll be Flareon and Glacia. :wink:

KOR
04-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Okay for starters i don't think he is the maker of all pokemon. He is recieved via Nintendo Event. And the chances of you living near where one might be is very slim. And he can go to every single type via the different plates. If you do go to the event i would just use a fighting type because he can't change types unless he has the plates which i don't think he has.

Leman
04-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Bring something fast, with Spore. And bring a fighter. so you put it sleep, and then switch to the fighter. Breloom, would be a good choice, becaus ehe is fighting, and Shroomish learns Spore. Darkai is also good, because he learns Dark Void, and has a Speed Advantage.

Dog of Hellsing
04-11-2007, 06:37 PM
How can I get Arceus? I know I don't get my Pearl until the 22nd, but...Arceus is the maker of all Pokemon and is the most powerful Pokemon in D/P next to Palkia. Yes, Palkia has better stat averages. :tongue: Anyway, I want to know what types to bring (he can change types), specific Pokemon to bring, if or if not I should save my Master Ball for him, what Abilities to bring, and just plain how to get to him. What moves does Arceus have? Is he in the Shinnoh Dex? Should I bring Palkia? Don't tell me which starter is best, because I'm getting Piplup. That goes for Evees, too; my big ones'll be Flareon and Glacia. :wink:

Aruseus only changes types when he's equipped with one of the Plate items (like the Water Drop Plate or the Fire Orb Plate). When he has no Plate he's Normal type. Basically, use the same technique for catching any other rare, hard-to-catch Pokemon. Bring something that's fast with a Sleep move (Breloom was already suggested and is a great choice because of Spore), and lots of Balls (preferably Ultra). If you want to, you could use your Master Ball.

Anyways, to go about catching him, first knock him out. Then whittle away his HP with relatively weak moves so you don't KO him on accident. Once he's down to a sliver of HP, start chucking Balls at him (or if you're gonna use your Master Ball, just chuck that at him at the battle's start lol). If he wakes up, Sleep him again. Repeat as needed until caught.

Also, you don't get Aruseus himself through an event, but I think you get the ITEM needed to get to him through an event. that being said, if they do it over Wi-Fi (which they should, really), then you shouldn't have to worry about needing to travel somewhere to get it.

Most importantly, SAVE BEFORE YOU BATTLE HIM!!! This way, if you accidently KO him or he beats your entire party, you can just start over and try again, as many times as needed. I can't stress this enough, since so many people seem to forget to do so before battling a Legend that doesn't randomly appear.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Aruseus only changes types when he's equipped with one of the Plate items (like the Water Drop Plate or the Fire Orb Plate). When he has no Plate he's Normal type. Basically, use the same technique for catching any other rare, hard-to-catch Pokemon. Bring something that's fast with a Sleep move (Breloom was already suggested and is a great choice because of Spore), and lots of Balls (preferably Ultra). If you want to, you could use your Master Ball.

Anyways, to go about catching him, first knock him out. Then whittle away his HP with relatively weak moves so you don't KO him on accident. Once he's down to a sliver of HP, start chucking Balls at him (or if you're gonna use your Master Ball, just chuck that at him at the battle's start lol). If he wakes up, Sleep him again. Repeat as needed until caught.

Also, you don't get Aruseus himself through an event, but I think you get the ITEM needed to get to him through an event. that being said, if they do it over Wi-Fi (which they should, really), then you shouldn't have to worry about needing to travel somewhere to get it.

Most importantly, SAVE BEFORE YOU BATTLE HIM!!! This way, if you accidently KO him or he beats your entire party, you can just start over and try again, as many times as needed. I can't stress this enough, since so many people seem to forget to do so before battling a Legend that doesn't randomly appear.

Excellent advice; I'd expect no less from a Mod. :biggrin: :wink:

But that's IF we ever have a chance to get him. :rolleyes:

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Does anyone know where they will list the areas that they will be having events take place for this wonderful Pokemon?

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Does anyone know where they will list the areas that they will be having events take place for this wonderful Pokemon?

They'll list in on Pokemon.com, whenever they have an event.

Maybe at the Toys 'R' Us website?

And (Let's hold hands and pray to Jesus), maybe over WiFi.

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 07:57 PM
That would be sweet! I would definitely participate in that case! ^_^

Poonti
04-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Excellent advice; I'd expect no less from a Mod. :biggrin: :wink:

But that's IF we ever have a chance to get him. :rolleyes:I heard it was going to be in new york at nintendo world.

SinnoBoy1
04-11-2007, 08:24 PM
I heard somewhere you get a whistle from the Nintendo events, and go to the place where you caught Dialga/Palkia and use the whistle, you end up in a different world. Where you find Arceus.

I think it's called the Beginning Realm.

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Wasn't the item called "Heaven's Pipe"?

Poonti
04-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Wasn't the item called "Heaven's Pipe"?yeahn thats it

PaulMac
04-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Wasn't the item called "Heaven's Pipe"?
After I get D&P I'm saving up for an action replay.

Chances are after I beat elite four I'll have more than enough for one.

I get £25ish a week and AR's are £20

It was Heavens pipe

btw Im ordering both D&P from my dads credit card.

I gotta pay him £50 tho but Im saving like £30

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Try to keep your posts to 4 words. Don't wanna get caught by a mod, do ya? :wink:

Anyway, what level would we have to catch it?

pika2000
04-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Try to keep your posts to 4 words. Don't wanna get caught by a mod, do ya? :wink:

It's a level 80 when you encounter it.

Poonti
04-11-2007, 08:39 PM

arceus you find at lvl 80 and he knows:

Hyper beam 5pp
Refresh 20pp
future sight 15pp
recover 10pp

lvl 90 he learn perish song any pokemon that hears the song dies in three turns
lvl 100 he learns judgement type of attack depends on plate held. attack 100

NinjaDuelist
04-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Level 80!? That's probably the highest I've seen! Usually Pokemon would be caught at level 70, such as Rayquaza or Mewtwo.

Poonti
04-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Level 80!? That's probably the highest I've seen! Usually Pokemon would be caught at level 70, such as Rayquaza or Mewtwo.yeah and i jus saw on serebii.net that he can get almost all the tms and and all hms but he should be able to get all tms because he is all types. i don't know why though

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-11-2007, 08:52 PM
yeah and i jus saw on serebii.net that he can get almost all the tms and and all hms but he should be able to get all tms because he is all types. i don't know why though

Because he's not Mew... :wink:

But then again, he should be able to, since he's the creator and all... :rolleyes:

SunshineWingull
04-11-2007, 10:20 PM
I just heard on YouTube that if you have a Heaven's Pipe and use it where you found Dialga/Palkia (in my case, Palkia) and you fight him.

pika2000
04-11-2007, 10:22 PM
I just heard on YouTube that if you have a Heaven's Pipe and use it where you found Dialga/Palkia (in my case, Palkia) and you fight him.
That's true.
Stairs will appear at the location you encountered Dialga/Palkia.
Walk up and you'll find Aruseus.

Lucavi
04-11-2007, 10:23 PM
ok, since the question and everything else has been answered, this is getting locked