PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Importing From America?

Starmie
04-12-2007, 10:55 AM
I don't think I will due to the US D/P possably not working with the PAL Battle Revolution but is anyone not from America, importing the US copy?

spr bhav
04-12-2007, 10:59 AM
I don't think I will due to the US D/P possably not working with the PAL Battle Revolution but is anyone not from America, importing the US copy?
i am, i am importing D/P from america, i don't care as i don't have a wii.

Yggdrasill
04-12-2007, 03:40 PM
A US D/P will work with a PAL Battle-revolution as all GBA/DS are completely region-free. Although, a Japanese D/P would not work with a PAL/US version of Battle-revolution at all.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-13-2007, 02:10 AM
I'm not importing from the US. I checked out a few sites and it costs as much for shipping as it does for the game. I'd rather just wait an extra month.

Starmie
04-13-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm not importing from the US. I checked out a few sites and it costs as much for shipping as it does for the game. I'd rather just wait an extra month.
Play Asia is so cheap that even if I imported to Australia, the game would still cost cheaper then it would from stores including delivery.

charmeleonblaze
04-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Yeah, I'm importing from the U.S., seeing as how I live in it.

Ness
04-13-2007, 09:14 PM

As Yggdrasill said, handheld games are region free. NTSC, SECAM, and PAL all have to do with television only. So as long as you have a PAL Wii and Battle Revolution then you will be fine.

If you want to pay a premium to have the game shipped to you then go for it. I don't think that D/P will be released for a few months (last time I checked the release date hasn't been stated). However WiFi for you will probably be pretty dead.

mootixguy
04-14-2007, 10:20 AM
I'm planning to preorder from Play Asia. I don't know where you live, but to Singapore, shipping costs are FREE. o_0