Always is it night,
Never is there happiness,
Just a huge fight,

In my world no one is happy,
Everyone is sad,
No one's face is brightened,
No one is ever glad
~~

"Ahhh!!" screamed Nicole as she awoke from another nightmare. She breathed heavily, her eyes wide.

"<What is it?>" asked her Torchic, Flare.

Nicole kept panting, and finally managed to choke out a few words: "I-*gasp* saw...He was...*cough*" she layed her head down on her pillow and closed her eyes. slowly her breathing slowed down. 'It was just a dream...' she thought. 'Just a bad dream...'

~~
That morning, when Nicole awoke, she walked outside for a stroll. Flare hopped by her side, happy as could be, a wide smile on her cheery face.

"<What's wrong? You should be enjoying this walk Nicole.>" Flare chirped in Pokemon tongue.

"I can't stop thinking about that dream..." the girl replied.

Flare paused for a moment.

"<You know dreams aren't real.>"

"Yeah but...it seemed to real and...it made me think about a lot of things I used to think was a bunch of rubbish. What if there are other worlds? What if there is such thing as destiny...a bunch of things..."

Flare again paused, this time saying nothing after. She just kept skipping, looking at the ground thinking. Nicole sighed and continued to speak.

"I guess maybe it just scared me a bit, it was pretty real. Oh well, I shouldn't let something as fake as a dream scare me."

Flare smiled again and chirped, "<There you go!>"

Nicole smiled too and started to turn around. "C'mon, we better get back for breakfast."

As they both headed back for home, something watched them from the shadows. "Almost time...so near...almost time..."
~~
Okay, in order to join, just write yourself in. I won't tell you what's about to happen, keep guessing...but it's gonna require more then just little 'ol me.

SnowTiger
08-26-2004, 07:59 PM
This looks like fun!

Sasha yawned and streched, looking out her bedroom window at the turquise sea, she stepped out of bed and nudged her little horsea sleeping soundly beside her,

"Good morning Finny!" She said as she smiled at her Horsea, (Her pokemon can't talk)

"Horsea!" She replied, hopping into her trainers arms.

After breakfast they headed outside for a morning walk, Finny bounced alongside her. Just then they saw a girl walking with a Torchic, Mabye I should say hi...... thought Sasha, but like always her shy side got the better of her. oh well, mabye she will say hi to me first...

LolJolteonMaster
08-27-2004, 01:12 PM
Nicole waved at sasha and walked on past. "<Don't you think you should have said hello to her, Nicole.>" Flare chirped. Nicloe shook her head. "Humans don't say hello to everyone they see, like you pokemon."

SnowTiger
08-27-2004, 05:13 PM
Sasha waved back and then continued walking, Finny looked at her as if to say, "Talk to her!"

"Finny, dont give me that look!" Said Sasha firmly, "She probably has better things to do then talk to me any..." She trailed off, "I thought I saw something move in those bushes....Probably just my imagination."

LolJolteonMaster
08-27-2004, 05:25 PM
"<That's why you have no friends.>" Flare chirped. "I have no friends because you bite thier legs and take their food." Nicole snapped and stuck her tougne out at Flare.

SnowTiger
08-27-2004, 06:03 PM
After they had walked around the block, they came back to thier house, but instead of going inside Sasha sat down on the porch, she sighed as Finny hopped onto her lap.

"I just want to stay out here for awhile Finny, Its such a nice day, who knows, mabye that girl lives nearby and will walk by here," Finny nodded, it was a cold Autum day so she went inside her trainers jacket to keep warm.

Mareep Breeder
05-20-2005, 04:21 PM
Darius was walking with Snare, his Houndoom.

"c'mon Snare, theres nothing to do here.." she continued walking but Snare stared at him

"what?"

he noticed the girls and smiled, hoping Snare had no will to go chase the other pokemon.
(the Sasha was out right?)

"so thats what you were staring at, don't chase them, ive already had enough embarrasment for one day."

Snare was watching the torchic and horsea eagerly but instead of chasing them, he started barking to the girls.

(i hope this is ok for my first rp!)

miyoun
05-20-2005, 04:39 PM
A pokemon, from a near view looked like Croconaw, danced about. A boy, with a blue bandana was chasing after this Croconaw. His almost shoulder lengthed brown-black hair just sat at the sides and back of his hair, making no move. His blue eyes looked angry.
"TL JR! COME BACK! Or I'll tell TL MUM!" The boy called. Croconaw stopped adn padded back to the boy who had stopped. He saw the people outside and sighed.
"Guess I embarressed myself on my first day here, huh TL JR?" The boy said with a giggle. Croconaw giggled with the boy.

Mareep Breeder
05-20-2005, 04:54 PM
He watched the boy happily.

"don't sweat it kid, we all have our bad days"

Houndoom had already fixed his eyes upon the Croconaw, and was sniffing around.

"Snare....."

Snare looked up at his master with innoccent eyes

"not food"

miyoun
05-20-2005, 05:07 PM
Croconaw shot a Hydro Pump at Snare. The boy got all worked up and started saying,

"Sorry! I guess TL JR was scared!" The boy said. Croconaw bowed as an apology.

Mareep Breeder
05-20-2005, 05:25 PM
Snare growled. water was a bad point for him so he decided just to sit this one out.

"he can handle himself, well, i think he can anyway" he looked at Snare

"im Darius by the way, and this is Snare"

miyoun
05-20-2005, 05:50 PM
"I'm Markus, and this si TL JR. His mother is called TL MUM and his Father, who is owned by my girlfriend, is called TL DAD," The boy, Markus said.
Croconaw snarled at Snare, then used its Mean Look attack.

(TL MUM, TL JR, TL JR JR are mine! TL DAD is DP's. :D)

Mareep Breeder
05-20-2005, 05:53 PM
theres no way he would be lowedr to that level, thee Snare, not him. but he ended up snapping at him anyway and looking back at the trainer girls

"whoa! i dont need to hearyour life story, just your name...so you train pokemon?"

miyoun
05-20-2005, 06:21 PM
"No not really. I only have 2 eevee's, 1 Ditto, 1 Cyndaquil and one Croconaw," Markus said sighing. Croconaw used a Hydro Pump on Snare again.

"TL JR!" Markus yelled, "you're setting a bad example for me!"

Mareep Breeder
05-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Snare snarled and was about to go for him.

"Snare!"

Snare sulked and went back to Darius's side

"example dosnt matter, i amnt to popular myself"

miyoun
05-20-2005, 06:31 PM
(Sorry, I just noticed something. Mareep Breeder, you bumbed a REALLY old topic. That IS against the rules. You told me at school you read them. Sorry for not noticing this earlier. I am blind because I barely see even with my glasses on. (The blind thing is a joke because I read way to fast and miss major important stuff))

Mareep Breeder
05-20-2005, 06:32 PM
(oh! mustv forgot it....sorry!)