PDA

View Full Version : Question: Manaphy and Natures

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-13-2007, 07:10 PM
Can you save your game at 1 step left to hatching Manaphy, and just reset when he hatches if he's not the right nature?

I know that the IVs and Nature are set when you take the egg, not when it's hatched; I'm asking this question because you don't take the egg from anyone.

Does this mean, because the egg is received differently, that the IVs and Nature are set when it hatches?

A well-explained answer would be appreciated.

PS: I'm a breeder, so don't waste your time telling me how to breed or the rules of breeding and IVs/Natures. :wink:

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-14-2007, 01:05 PM
There's nobody who knows the answer?

Or are you guys just that lazy? :rolleyes:

LordZangoose
04-14-2007, 01:13 PM
Don't double post, first of all. Then, no, I don't know, but I'm sure you could look it up on Google.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-14-2007, 01:27 PM
Can you save your game at 1 step left to hatching Manaphy, and just reset when he hatches if he's not the right nature?

I know that the IVs and Nature are set when you take the egg, not when it's hatched; I'm asking this question because you don't take the egg from anyone.

Does this mean, because the egg is received differently, that the IVs and Nature are set when it hatches?

A well-explained answer would be appreciated.

PS: I'm a breeder, so don't waste your time telling me how to breed or the rules of breeding and IVs/Natures. :wink:

Even though you recieve the egg from a ranger, you took the egg from that ranger. So it isn't very likely to happen.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Don't double post, first of all. Then, no, I don't know, but I'm sure you could look it up on Google.

First of all, I didn't double post, I bumped my thread. I started this thread yesterday and no one answered. And BTW, thanks for your helpful contribution. :rolleyes:

And Blue_Dragon_Mew, thanks for answering... I guess everything is still set when you get the egg, which sucks since only get 1... :dazed:

Peanut12
04-15-2007, 02:32 AM
Im not sure cause the egg already has the Nature and IV settled in. So im not quite sure