PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Thread - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: The Path of Destiny

Hoshika
04-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Okay, start spamming it up in here, okay? =P

LordZangoose
04-13-2007, 08:31 PM
yayz! Spam conga everybody! JK, but it looks like this is doing really well.

Neo Emolga
04-13-2007, 08:31 PM
SUPER SPAM ATTACK!

Just kidding. Looking forward to seeing this get started. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Hoshika
04-14-2007, 02:11 AM
RP is up now. You can now all post! =D

The North is restricted, sorry, it's saved for something else... hehe.

@Neo Pikachu: HOW DO YEH LIKE IT?! BWAHAHAHA, JOO R SIGGED DOOD!!!!!11!111one!11

Neo Emolga
04-14-2007, 10:39 PM
You sigged me... x.X

Anyway, I'm just having a little trouble figuring out how to start, but that's all.

Hoshika
04-14-2007, 10:43 PM
You sigged me... x.X

Anyway, I'm just having a little trouble figuring out how to start, but that's all.

Wake up from a dream saying "BOOM BOOM BOOM DIE DIE DIEEEE!!!" and start zapping everyone in sight. XD

Draconic_Espeon
04-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Um, sure, just don't do it near Mayfi Town. *hides*

Shinya may randomly get a rescue mission to Haragreen and try to recruit someone... XD I dunno yet. I'll wait for more people to post.

Hoshika
04-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Ahem, sorry, but the RP is really dying now, and it just started yesterday. Maybe I should just close it. ._.

EDIT: It seems that nobody can see what I'm posting, anyway. -_-

Neo Emolga
04-15-2007, 04:31 PM
Ahem, sorry, but the RP is really dying now, and it just started yesterday. Maybe I should just close it. ._.

EDIT: It seems that nobody can see what I'm posting, anyway. -_-

It's not doing that badly, Hoshika.

I'm still posting in there, don't worry about it.

Hoshika
04-15-2007, 04:33 PM
It's not doing that badly, Hoshika.

I'm still posting in there, don't worry about it.

Oh, you can see my posts. Maybe people are just ignoring me. ._.

And I'll just wait for you so I don't have to double post. O_o

Off-topic: If a shiny Larvitar in LeafGreen transforms into a Gloom and then transforms into a Vileplume at level 100 with no attacks, isn't something a little wrong there...? O_o

Kaze
04-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Off-topic: If a shiny Larvitar in LeafGreen transforms into a Gloom and then transforms into a Vileplume at level 100 with no attacks, isn't something a little wrong there...? O_o

Something is wrong, either with the game or with your head; I wouldn't know.

Anyway, I'll post again, but I like interacting with other RPers... *hides* Someone find me! Draconic? Anyone? *cuddles Wolfstride*

Hoshika
04-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Geez, I wish people would post more... now somebody is somewhat stealing my idea... maybe it's because they couldn't fill out the stupid form correctly and without just putting in 12 words for hte history. -_-

Larvinator
04-26-2007, 02:11 PM
*BUMP

Lol, I'm using the Poochyena Light Manaphy brought in to find her. The irony is thick, isn't it? x3