PDA

View Full Version : Worth trading for on Diamond/Pearl?

WifiFX
04-13-2007, 11:58 PM
I bet when D/P come out everywhere, the following will be wanted more than everything!Via Wi-fi of course..

Poke'rus
Starters
Manaphy
Nintendo Event Poke'mon (Mew, Celebi, Deoxys)
Certain Berries..Enigma, leichi, lansag, so fourth.....(if there is a planting space on diamond or pearl...)

Zavelin
04-14-2007, 12:02 AM
It'll be interesting to see how Nintendo will prevent hacked Pokemon, Items, etc. from finding their way into games.

spartan117
04-14-2007, 12:28 AM
It'll be interesting to see how Nintendo will prevent hacked Pokemon, Items, etc. from finding their way into games.
Ya and I also wonder when the event for Arceus,Shaymin, and Darkai will happen.

MagmarMan
04-14-2007, 02:19 AM

I don't know if they will be able to stop people from trading glitched pokemon. How would they know? I'm only going to battle on Wi-Fi, not trade.

Nikki the Mew
04-14-2007, 02:27 AM
Ya and I also wonder when the event for Arceus,Shaymin, and Darkai will happen.
Well, I'm pretty sure that a Darkrai event will happen when the movie with it, Palkia, and Dialga will be released.

Like Mew for the Lucario & Mew movie. ^^

WifiFX
04-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Yeah but...will the downloads, do you think, be possible via download by the wii or Ds wi-fi?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Yeah but...will the downloads, do you think, be possible via download by the wii or Ds wi-fi?

I hope by DS wi-fi, I don't have a Wii:susp:, or wi-fi, but I might soon:biggrin: And that why I can get the pokemon without leaving my house(and could be the first event I go to:biggrin:)

pixlepix
04-14-2007, 02:22 PM
people would want leachie berrys and people who have them will have tons more by planting them

Caecity
04-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Hey, they ddi bring berries back into the game didn't they....

pika2000
04-14-2007, 07:16 PM
People said the GTS has restrictions, you can't deposit an "impossible" Pokémon, like, for example a Dialga at level 1, since there is no way to catch it at level 1 without using cheating devices.

I don't know what exactly happens when you try to since I never tried it out (I don't use cheating devices), it's just what other people said.

WifiFX
04-14-2007, 07:26 PM
I have a wii and a ds and wi-fi....But what berry do you think will be most wanted?