PDA

View Full Version : Online Pokemon Games

HKim
08-26-2004, 10:00 PM
Hey everyone. If you or your friend has an online pokemon game, please feel free to advertise here. If its a good game, and fits the website, Ryan might approve it and put it on. Have fun! :cool:

Zenaku
09-29-2004, 11:05 PM
Well, this isnt exactly a game as such; More of a demo of a game, which i've been planning for some time.

I'm not asking for help, but merely suggestions which can help me improve the Intro to the game. Note that the Kamon spriteset was created by me (Dont edit it or rename it, or claim as your own), and I know that 3 of the 4 characters are using RTP files; They'll be replaced once I create their character sets, just as the room will be redesigned once I create better tilesets.

Download (http://angeltowns.com/members/darkabsol/PMTokoyami_Demo001.zip)- 272kb

Also, remember to comment on basic design and intro structure, rather than graphics. If it asks for a password, try "meteor". (In main game folder, double click the "Game" file that has an orange, circular icon to start game)

Matthew
09-29-2004, 11:30 PM
Well, this isnt exactly a game as such; More of a demo of a game, which i've been planning for some time.

I'm not asking for help, but merely suggestions which can help me improve the Intro to the game. Note that the Kamon spriteset was created by me (Dont edit it or rename it, or claim as your own), and I know that 3 of the 4 characters are using RTP files; They'll be replaced once I create their character sets, just as the room will be redesigned once I create better tilesets.

Download ("http://angeltowns.com/members/darkabsol/PMTokoyami_Demo001.zip)- 272kb

Also, remember to comment on basic design and intro structure, rather than graphics. If it asks for a password, try "meteor". (In main game folder, double click the "Game" file that has an orange, circular icon to start game)

Eh.... the link isn't working for me...

Zenaku
09-29-2004, 11:43 PM
Sorry, I missed out the second set of speech marks. It should work.

Nefarious
11-04-2004, 05:33 PM
THe game isn't working for me. I downloaded it then extracted it then clicked the orange icon and it said something .dll could not be found.

paperfairy
11-04-2004, 07:52 PM
When I click the link all I get is a page w/ the AngelTowns logo.

-PF

FinalThunder
02-13-2005, 07:13 PM
I have to with paper fairy.

I tried going to the url of the website that got me lost.

Neptune's Disciple
03-12-2005, 11:50 PM
yeh, all can see is the Angel Towns thing