1. Shane vs. Joe Mama~WINNER SHANE BY COIN FLIP

2. Tamer vs. Johto Trainer~WINNER TAMER

3. Dark Luddico vs. Dark Absol~WINNER DARK ABSOL BY COIN FLIP

4. Venusaur Trainer vs. Sutiivun~WINNER SUTIIVUN BY DEFAULT

5. Matthew vs. Omis~WINNER MATTHEW BY DEFAULT

6. Neo Pikachu vs. Killik~ WINNER NEO PIKACHU

7. Abxtreme vs. Phoenix~WINNER ABXTREME

8. Dratini vs Finglonger~WINNER DRATINI BY DEFAULT

I was unhappy with the Minor Tournament for this round, with all the coin flips and defaults :ermm: Remember though for those people who won by defaults or coin flips don't receive money for that match. It's only if you battle, you get money. Come on people lets keep this together :wink:

Here are the match line ups for Round 1 of the Minor Tournament:

1. Shane vs. Tamer

2. Dark Absol vs. Sutiivun

3. Matthew vs. Neo Pikachu

4. Abxtreme vs. Dratini

And here is the Minor Tournament Brackets:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=77545&tclass=

ALL matches must be finished by the night of Sunday 5th September.

The Tournaments are getting closer to the end, it is time to do your skills justice. :wink: Goodluck again. :cool:

mlugia
08-30-2004, 08:24 PM
Holy poop, why did I have to battle Starmie, I mean, Harry... T_T

Caite-chan
09-02-2004, 09:58 PM
Sorry about me not battleing....my computer hasn't been working. I'll have it fixed by tomarrow I hope.

Jack of Clovers
09-02-2004, 11:51 PM
let's see, today's the 2nd... sunday is the 5th. so, no battles have been finished yet... and... this could be troublesome.

i suggest pulling back the deadline. need to keep in mind that school is here and there will be much more time delay compared to summer. i hope school doesn't kill the tourney activity. :neutral:

~Jack~

AbXtreme
09-04-2004, 12:58 PM
and also i'm the Inter Tourney League as well, and that Deadlines is the 5th as well, It's either one of them 2 to pull bak the Deadline

Tamer San
09-04-2004, 01:10 PM
I have been waiting for Shane -.-

Raddstealth316
09-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Alright guys since no-ones battled yet, the deadline is now the 12th...just try and get it done by then.

AbXtreme
09-13-2004, 02:12 PM
It's the 14th now and i'm asking Dratini to battle but nothings come up, even on MSN She Ignores me, :(

Raddstealth316
09-13-2004, 05:55 PM
This is riddiculous...two weeks and not one battle is done...sheesh I know there's school and all but I would of thought maybe 1 or 2 at least would of been done...

I really don't know what to do now....I'll wait for Jack to input first before I do anything drastic...

goofball14
09-13-2004, 05:56 PM
meh this thing is dead

Tamer San
09-13-2004, 06:35 PM
Well, i tried to battle Shane many times (Ask Marth) but she got error everytime...T_T

koolcurtis
09-13-2004, 06:45 PM
i think this is over too. Probly should just total the money and give it out to people.

Neo Emolga
09-13-2004, 08:42 PM
Eh, maybe the tournment should have been smaller.

And its not only that, but people really haven't been participating in the URPG that much anymore. It's been ages since I've seen last seen anyone battling...

Jack of Clovers
09-13-2004, 11:35 PM
well, school tends to do that. it's a time when i won't be on messenger virtually at all due to lack of time.
dang, this tourney was close too... just like figgy's forum tourney, almost... it's not ur fault Dap, you did good. time and school are the killer factors against us. long tournies like this are so hard to complete. maybe having the smaller number 16 we had first instead of 32 would have been better. we live and learn from our mistakes and thus the future becomes better. oh, that's a cool quote. :goofy:

im a little usure what to do myself. but i figure closing the tourney would eventually be the best idea. or option 2... just close down the Minor tourney and wait out the Major to finish, as that is the most important. only had seven more battles until someone is declared the winner. send messeges to all the Major battlers and tell them to battle and find out why they haven't battled yet. opponents should messege their opponent and schedule times. this is for a legendary and if you want to win, do whatever you can to get that battle over. if that still doesn't work, then close it all down.
:sad:

~Jack~

koolcurtis
09-14-2004, 06:35 PM
well, school tends to do that. it's a time when i won't be on messenger virtually at all due to lack of time.
dang, this tourney was close too... just like figgy's forum tourney, almost... it's not ur fault Dap, you did good. time and school are the killer factors against us. long tournies like this are so hard to complete. maybe having the smaller number 16 we had first instead of 32 would have been better. we live and learn from our mistakes and thus the future becomes better. oh, that's a cool quote. :goofy:

im a little usure what to do myself. but i figure closing the tourney would eventually be the best idea. or option 2... just close down the Minor tourney and wait out the Major to finish, as that is the most important. only had seven more battles until someone is declared the winner. send messeges to all the Major battlers and tell them to battle and find out why they haven't battled yet. opponents should messege their opponent and schedule times. this is for a legendary and if you want to win, do whatever you can to get that battle over. if that still doesn't work, then close it all down.
:sad:

~Jack~

lol, u think option 2 will work? :crackup:
Besides dropping the minor tourney, it won't work. What u are suggesting is what should have already been done. The battlers should already have talked to eachother, duh. It's obvious that they don't care enough, or have other more important things to do like school.

AbXtreme
09-17-2004, 05:48 PM
Well........ If u close down the Minors.
Y Not Me Vs Tamer in final XD we've been active for a while

Raddstealth316
09-30-2004, 05:04 PM
This tourny is dead and noone is interested anymore. I will give out money soon.

HKim
10-01-2004, 02:01 AM
Well Dap, Mana and I are willing to continue, as soon as we find a ref....

vellyvell
12-29-2004, 05:25 PM
I want my money, I know I'm not spose to revive this, but people should get money, and call this tourny a draw

Jack of Clovers
12-30-2004, 06:52 AM
thanks for the notice, ill send Dap a reminder. try to not bring back these old threads next time.

*locked*

~Jack~