PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who

RouteMaster
04-14-2007, 09:54 PM
There was an older thread but it died a long time ago....

A new series of Doctor Who is currently airing on BBC1 at 7.00pm (UK) on Saturday and a lot has changed from the last series.

If you've been watching what do you think of the Doctor's new assistant, Martha Jones? And if you were watching tonight's episode what did you make of the Face of Boe's revelation? I'd love to hear the thoughts of any Doctor Who fans in regards to this new series. :smile:

Yggdrasill
04-16-2007, 09:37 PM
I've been watching 'Doctor Who' since when Christopher Ecelston played the Doctor. =D
I think the Time-Lords are still alive, in the Doctor Who movie "The Master" (also a Timelord) was still alive so what's to say the rest aren't? All the Daleks from the Timewar survived so what's to say the Timelords didn't?

b-ninja
04-16-2007, 09:41 PM
I've never heard of it, what's it about?

Yggdrasill
04-16-2007, 10:10 PM
I've never heard of it, what's it about?
It's very hard to explain, Doctor Who originated in the UK so chances are you won't see it. (Unless it's broadcast in the US)

LordZangoose
04-16-2007, 11:21 PM
It's very hard to explain, Doctor Who originated in the UK so chances are you won't see it. (Unless it's broadcast in the US)

It is. I personally never got into it, so I can't say much, but my friend watches it all the time.

RouteMaster
04-17-2007, 08:38 PM
It is. I personally never got into it, so I can't say much, but my friend watches it all the time.

It's a good show really, bit light hearted not really hardcore sci-fi.

The Master was the first person I thought of too, I think they might intend on bringing him back.