PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Elite 2000 Blog!

PokemonElite2000
08-27-2004, 03:32 AM
How many people saw this coming? lol

The Pokemon Elite 2000 Blog! Yes, a blog. Here's my first entry from the blog:

"Here's the first entry! Woo hoo! lol

First off, for those that are not familiar with blogs, it's basically a journal, but you can do anything you want with a blog. I'll be talking about a lot of different things here, and it's not just Pokemon. In fact, most of the things I talk about here will probably be mostly non-Pokemon related. I'll cover topics like news, games, and movies. It's just a place for me to write down my thoughts about various things and sharing with the rest of you guys!

So anyways, I got few categories I thought up of: general, games, movies, news, and Pokemon. Each blog entry will be sorted into one of those categories. I might make some new categories when I need to.

Hope you guys like this new part of the website! I'll be adding some entries soon after this!"

The Pokemon Elite 2000 Blog: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/blog/

And of course, you can find a link to the blog at the website. :cool:

Ace
08-27-2004, 03:36 AM
Woah...that was quite...shocking...

Indeed I never saw it coming, but there may be a few others who did. :tongue:

Congrats on the new blog, I guess *shot*

I mean, congrats on the new blog - period!

Meh, now Ryan reveals himself to the public *shot* :tongue:

Matthew
08-27-2004, 03:44 AM
Hmmm... this sounds interesting! :goes to read it...:

wow :susp: It was the same thing as in your post XD... I didn't see it coming... It seems like an interesting idea...

Jack of Clovers
08-27-2004, 07:19 AM
seems like everyone is doing these online diary type things. maybe i should create... lol, i don't think so. :tongue:

i don't think other pokemon sites have blogs, so now urs is better. :signcool:

~Jack~

JoshE
08-27-2004, 07:57 PM
seems like everyone is doing these online diary type things. maybe i should create... lol, i don't think so. :tongue:

i don't think other pokemon sites have blogs, so now urs is better. :signcool:

~Jack~

I don't like the idea of my inner most thought (Diary) be on the interent where there is some chance someone else could read it.

Yet just things that you like to talk about are cool.

Lord Celebi
08-27-2004, 08:40 PM
I still dont get the point of a blog.

That's nice, except I dont like the green and yellow in the color scheme. You should change the color scheme to match the site and forums.

Scorch Ry
08-27-2004, 08:43 PM
Ryan, I will make sure to check this out, since it caught my attention from reading it. ::Reads Blog::

PokemonElite2000
08-30-2004, 04:52 AM
I still dont get the point of a blog.

That's nice, except I dont like the green and yellow in the color scheme. You should change the color scheme to match the site and forums.
You can really do anything with a blog, but most people like to use it like a journal. But I don't think mine will be like that, I'll do various things with my blog. It's really up to the person what the blog will be like.

I don't like the idea of my inner most thought (Diary) be on the interent where there is some chance someone else could read it.

Yet just things that you like to talk about are cool.
You don't have to share things too personal! lol

But yea, as I mentioned in this post already, there's various things I can do with my blog :cool: .

Kenny_C.002
11-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Haha. I have like 4 blogs myself. It's quite fun actually (but I'm too lazy to update).

mlugia
11-19-2004, 12:27 AM
A blog is the short form of "Web Log," which is basically someone's log online. Most blogs tend to be a person's journal or diary, but some people prefer to use it for more public purposes, such as ranting, complaining, or worshipping things.

Hey, what you do with your blog is really up to you! You can start an oreo cult with it if you wanted to!

Frozen_in_Time
01-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Thats funny,
When I click the link this comes up?!?
Not Found
The requested URL /blog/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.pokemonelite2000.com Port 80
Strange?

Staticbill
01-11-2008, 06:34 PM
Thats funny,
When I click the link this comes up?!?

Strange?

Eh, yeah it's not going to work. Why? This thread is almost 4 years old. :ermm:

Frozen_in_Time
01-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Eh, yeah it's not going to work. Why? This thread is almost 4 years old. :ermm:

Yeah really stange...
Did it ever work??

Rekhyt
01-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Did Berry just revive that or did someone else?

Staticbill
01-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Yeah really stange...
Did it ever work??

I really don't know. I pretty new here. And why are you revieving 4 year old threads? The point is, this thread is 4 years old. Most likely, it won't work. :ermm: And you probably shouldn't revieve these threads, this one is almost older then my grandma.

Rekhyt
01-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Never revive a thread more than a month old, Berry. Ever.

Frozen_in_Time
01-11-2008, 07:01 PM
Never revive a thread more than a month old, Berry. Ever.

Sorry, I never will again...
No one post now!!