PDA

View Full Version : WiFi, pal-park and questions thread.

spr bhav
04-15-2007, 08:27 PM
This thread is to Discuss Wifi, Pal-park and ANY questions to them... people have been making threads like this and this should be the disscusion of all discussions.

Wifi is: A Wireless way to communicate with other trainers around the world, you need wireless internet or an adapter to be able to use WiFi, for a more detailed guide click the link: Diamond and Pearl Wifi guide (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/wifi.shtml)

Pal Park is: A park which is located on 'Route 221' after obtaining the nation dex and completing the Elite Four, The pokemon in your GBA slot in the DS sends the pokemon data to D/P, once you enter the park you will get 6 park balls with 100% catch rate, there you will find your old pokemon with same everything. for a more detailed guide click the link : Diamond and Pearl Pal Park guide (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/palpark.shtml)

Caecity
04-15-2007, 08:28 PM
I wonder if they will make a list of which pokemon go in which area.

Nirvash
04-15-2007, 08:30 PM
It's actually quite obvious. It's found in their natural habitat. You'd find a wailmer in water, right? -.-

Caecity
04-15-2007, 08:32 PM
I mean fore some other HARD ones.

spr bhav
04-15-2007, 08:33 PM
I mean fore some other HARD ones.
like legends? they will be in grass...

palkia23
04-15-2007, 08:51 PM
what exacly is pal-park

spr bhav
04-15-2007, 08:53 PM
what exacly is pal-park
i'll edit my 1st post with the answer.

EDIT: done editing

Fire Pkmn Master
04-15-2007, 09:06 PM
We have the D/P discussion thread for this.

spr bhav
04-15-2007, 09:07 PM
We have the D/P discussion thread for this.
yeah but thats for everything under D/P, this thread is specific for wifi, questoins and pal park.

WifiFX
04-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Wow.....I can see how it will be a drag...You know, 6 for 6 balls...it would probably be like 5 minutes each trade!!!

spr bhav
04-15-2007, 09:17 PM
Wow.....I can see how it will be a drag...You know, 6 for 6 balls...it would probably be like 5 minutes each trade!!!
it can be long finding them like i saw video which took long. :tongue:

DeadlySin7
04-15-2007, 11:32 PM
You have unlimited time to catch the 6 you transfer. I think if you finish in a time limit you get a prize though.

MagmarMan
04-15-2007, 11:47 PM
it can be long finding them like i saw video which took long. :tongue:

Ya, on some sites it said that some pokemon become extremely rare and you may have to search up to 1 hour:eek: for your own pokemon.:eek:

Dragon trainner guy
04-16-2007, 12:50 AM
ive herad it take many hours or days just to prob find wut you want or certain days of the week becuase of the time/day system lol

spr bhav
04-16-2007, 09:13 AM
ive herad it take many hours or days just to prob find wut you want or certain days of the week becuase of the time/day system lol
rofl that would be dumb searching for ONE pokemon.

mootixguy
04-16-2007, 12:02 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with day/night and I don't think it's that hard. I watched a Youtube vid about someone transferring over 6 quite uber Pokemon and he only took 6 minutes. As long as you know which area the Poke is, just keep walking and in no time you'll find it.

Oh and I have a question. Does Pal Park take into consideration Pokemon which evolve when traded? Like, if I traded a Kadabra over to Pal Park, would it evolve to Alakazam?

Dialga913191
04-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Will you be able to transfer items in Pal-Park?

Dragon trainner guy
04-16-2007, 12:15 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with day/night and I don't think it's that hard. I watched a Youtube vid about someone transferring over 6 quite uber Pokemon and he only took 6 minutes. As long as you know which area the Poke is, just keep walking and in no time you'll find it.

Oh and I have a question. Does Pal Park take into consideration Pokemon which evolve when traded? Like, if I traded a Kadabra over to Pal Park, would it evolve to Alakazam?

ok the pokemon that evolve wen tradeded will not evolve during the transfer its not a trade ur just up loading them onto preal so they will not evolve

and the items your pokemon are holding will transfer over

spr bhav
04-17-2007, 03:04 PM
ok the pokemon that evolve wen tradeded will not evolve during the transfer its not a trade ur just up loading them onto preal so they will not evolve

and the items your pokemon are holding will transfer over
yeah, it is tranfering not trading.

diamond_fan1
04-17-2007, 11:46 PM
hi,i was wondering something about the wi-fi.anyways you know how we need a national pokedex for the pal park thingy.well do we need to collect every single pokemon from all games?:happy:

WifiFX
04-17-2007, 11:49 PM
hi,i was wondering something about the wi-fi.anyways you know how we need a national pokedex for the pal park thingy.well do we need to collect every single pokemon from all games?:happy:

No.... And when I import my shiny mew....It goes off my emerald rite??? thanks guys you're great help...:susp:

MustangGT
04-18-2007, 12:17 AM
do diamond and pearl require a wifi adapter kind of like the 1 in fire red and leaf greens boxes? can it just access the internet freely if there is say...a wireless network in your house??

Chris9898
04-18-2007, 12:21 AM
do diamond and pearl require a wifi adapter kind of like the 1 in fire red and leaf greens boxes? can it just access the internet freely if there is say...a wireless network in your house??
It can access wi-fi if you have a wireless network in your house.