PDA

View Full Version : Special Edition Game???

palkia23
04-15-2007, 09:39 PM
Like Yellow, Crystal, Emrald, I wonder what the 4th gen will be...got any ideas?

Fire Pkmn Master
04-15-2007, 09:42 PM
We already have and had these type of threads. Nobody knows and everyone has ideas and there going to keep arguing.

spr bhav
04-15-2007, 09:49 PM
We already have and had these type of threads. Nobody knows and everyone has ideas and there going to keep arguing.
yeah and there is NO point of doing this as D/P isn't even released yet!

SunshineWingull
04-15-2007, 09:59 PM
It'll probably be Topaz, Opal, Amethyst, or Quartz. It will star Arceus, I'm not sure, but I can see it. Arceus plays its part in the story, so it'll probably be that one. I said Amethyst because this time they do it by letters: Palkia in Pearl and Dialga in Diamond. Also, simularities in the word: Palkia in Pearl and Dialga in Diamond.

Letters: Arceus in Amethyst
Simularities: Arceus in Amethyst

rufus6june
04-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Arcues is gonna be an event pokemon, so I doubt that.

spr bhav
04-15-2007, 10:05 PM
It'll probably be Topaz, Opal, Amethyst, or Quartz. It will star Arceus, I'm not sure, but I can see it. Arceus plays its part in the story, so it'll probably be that one. I said Amethyst because this time they do it by letters: Palkia in Pearl and Dialga in Diamond. Also, simularities in the word: Palkia in Pearl and Dialga in Diamond.

The new pokemon will be Gritina on the front as he is the leader of dialga and palkia

rufus6june
04-15-2007, 10:07 PM
Man, Its gonna be the Jan. Birth Stone probally then.

Garnet.

Poonti
04-15-2007, 10:08 PM

Im not sure but i think the leading pokemon could be giratina because their kinda like the 3 dragons but different types but no probly not arceus thought I hope so

Edit: sorry spr bhav, I posted before you ended post.

DeadlySin7
04-15-2007, 11:11 PM
Im hoping there arnt any more pokemon games after d/p. To many already.

Trainer Kris
04-15-2007, 11:21 PM
It's gonna star Giratina(sp?). And I think it will be opal. Because Dialga is steel; diamonds are as hard/harder than steel. Palkia is water; pearls are found in water. Giratina is ghost; opals were once believed to make the holder invisible (ghosts are invisible). And I know they are all dragon. If not opal, then I think it will be peridot.. Just because! xD

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-16-2007, 08:42 AM
There's a thread about this here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33634

Just post in there ^^