PDA

View Full Version : Manaphy D/P

PIKA_GIRL
04-16-2007, 03:32 AM
Should I transfer Manaphy to Diamond or Pearl? My uncle gave me money, and I'm going to use it to reserve Pearl. Pearl has Salamance. Diamond has Tyranitar. I cant figure it out I keep comparing. Please help!:oops:Manaphy has to go to the version with the strongest pokemon.

rebelde33
04-16-2007, 03:36 AM
Should I transfer Manaphy to Diamond or Pearl? My uncle gave me money, and I'm going to use it to reserve Pearl. Pearl has Salamance. Diamond has Tyranitar. I cant figure it out I keep comparing. Please help!:oops:Manaphy has to go to the version with the strongest pokemon.
Well it really depends on your personal likings. If you want Palkia, go with Pearl, and Dialga for Diamond. We can't know which is stronger until the games come out though.

PIKA_GIRL
04-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Well it really depends on your personal likings. If you want Palkia, go with Pearl, and Dialga for Diamond. We can't know which is stronger until the games come out though.

I like Palkia better. I'm still not sure. You could see the pokemon on serebii (http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/).

This must be your first post. Welcome to pe2k.:happy:

T r I p L e x
04-16-2007, 04:59 AM
my personal opinion is that diamond is better, im not saying dialga is better but w/e. ive always like T-Tar so ya im going with that.

mootixguy
04-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Welcome rebelde33!

There isn't really much to choose between DP. Ttar and Sala both can be gotten from previous versions. Dialga and Palkia... well there are differences in their ability, but IMO just go for the one which you like better. They won't be allowed in competitive play anyway... and whichever you choose, they'll both be super good ingame. I'm getting Dialga since it looks cooler and has a cooler type combo.

DeadlySin7
04-16-2007, 11:03 PM
Well if you can get on wi-fi I could trade you whatever one you needed. Tyranitar or Salamance I could get you either.

Caecity
04-17-2007, 12:48 AM
T and S I like both more of an person with S I hadn't ever used a T. My Pupitar, is almost ready to evolve.=)

OrangeCrush31901
04-17-2007, 04:30 AM
I am getting Diamond for one reason...Spheal is in that game only! Spheal is like my third favorite pokemon...so I need to get Pearl!:goofy: Anywho Id go with Salamence because he is Flying type and well Flying types are cool!

PIKA_GIRL
04-17-2007, 04:37 AM
Problem solved. A friend is going to trade a bagon for larvatar. So manaphys going in Diamond. All my favorite pokemon in one game. Yay!^o^

Oh yeah..Welcome OrangeCrush!

rebelde33
04-17-2007, 05:25 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

naturalgenius
04-17-2007, 09:48 AM
How you get Manapy anyway?

mootixguy
04-17-2007, 11:25 AM
It is complicated but this is basically it:

1. Buy Pokemon Ranger.
2. Complete the game.
3. Unlock secret mission involving Manaphy. Complete it.
4. Get a Manaphy Egg.
5. Transfer it somehow to DP. (via Mystery Gift function?)
6. Hatch the egg.
7. Manaphy will be at lvl 1.