PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me

PokemonFan280
04-16-2007, 08:42 PM
I cant find a Wii! Can someone PLEASE tell me a good place to find them?!?!:pray:

Kecleonfan666
04-17-2007, 01:00 AM
I cant find a Wii! Can someone PLEASE tell me a good place to find them?!?!:pray:

Duh, ShmeeeBay!

TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T READ 'DA RULES!!!

1. Not right section
2. Pokespriter, 4 word rule

This thread is pointless

(Who'd sell a Wii!? >_>)

Razzmatazz
04-19-2007, 12:13 AM
TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T READ 'DA RULES!!!

1. Not right section
2. Pokespriter, 4 word rule

This thread is pointless

(Who'd sell a Wii!? >_>)

^^ SOMEONE WHO'S TRYIN TO BE A MOD

The person is trying to find a store, I'd immagine.
The only advice I can offer is check out the main game stores like EB and Gamestop, call all the ones in your area and ask about shipments.

:rambo:

InvertrevnI
04-20-2007, 07:03 PM
I had to find one used, and even then I found it out of sheer luck.

I suggest you find out when your nearest Gamestop has a shipment of Wiis, and wait outside the store at 2 A.M.; you might get a place in line then.

@Keckleon: Errrrrr... Don't be me. I got in tons of trouble for pulling that sh!t.

~Posted on Wii~ =P

-L-
04-21-2007, 04:10 AM
My advice would be to check out the ads in the Sunday paper. Some of the major stores (Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc...) will advertise when they'll have systems in stock.

Kenny_C.002
04-21-2007, 05:00 AM
Getting the Wii is either by sheer luck (which is my case), or by literally asking the stores when they're getting them, and line up at 5am that same shipment date.

If you want the sheer luck route, you want to make sure it's in stores that fewer people visit, such as that of Sam's Club, so that the Wiis would not sell out in 5 minutes (they sell out in 15 instead).

Nirvash
04-21-2007, 03:40 PM
My family had to pull in some "Favors" that were owed to them to get a wii. :P