PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Videos.

StarStruck
04-16-2007, 10:19 PM
My other thread got locked for some odd reason. . If your going to lock my threads, please give a reason. . otherwise I shall assume there is none.

There are alot of Interesting videos out there, so i thought every day I could post one from Diamond and Pearl =)

Todays video features Eevee and how to get it, and all of it's evolutions!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDLKbkiNsck

charmeleonblaze
04-16-2007, 10:35 PM
My other thread got locked for some odd reason. . If your going to lock my threads, please give a reason. . otherwise I shall assume there is none.

There are alot of Interesting videos out there, so i thought every day I could post one from Diamond and Pearl =)

Todays video features Eevee and how to get it, and all of it's evolutions!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDLKbkiNsck

That was a cool video, I'm probably gonna get Leafeon.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Don't know if I'll watch it or not, but I have one of those feelings that this'll get the ol' lockeroo.

charmeleonblaze
04-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Don't know if I'll watch it or not, but I have one of those feelings that this'll get the ol' lockeroo.

Yeah, making a copy of one that already got locked is a bad idea. but still, it's a cool video.

StarStruck
04-16-2007, 11:32 PM
Yeah, making a copy of one that already got locked is a bad idea. but still, it's a cool video.
This shouldn't get locked, if it does, I'll be reporting it to Ryan, that one of his loyal mods are control crazy, my last one. . I don't know why it got locked. . I made it so I can upload videos on it, and show different content from the game, the 1st Pokemon cry video post, only had the new Evos and Legendaries, it didn't have the whole new Pokemon cries. . If this gets locked. . I'll be pissed, It isn't a copy, it is a daily update with videos from the game.

mootixguy
04-17-2007, 11:02 AM
Yeah, I think this is a good thread, I love watching DP Youtube videos XD

The Eevee video is nice, though most of it we already know. Still, I didn't know you could get an Eevee just by talking to someone (I thought it was only available in the wild), this rocks!