PDA

View Full Version : I hate dell

masaki
03-10-2004, 04:07 PM
Doesn't dell test their harddrives? We have had no internet for a week and a half because our hardrive broke (after 4 times already breaking). And our internet modem broke. :wall:

Neo Emolga
03-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Doesn't dell test their harddrives? We have had no internet for a week and a half because our hardrive broke (after 4 times already breaking). And our internet modem broke. :wall:

I've never had a problem with Dell computers, so I really can't say anything against them. If you think Dell is bad, you should see IBM. Their computers fall to pieces. My Ethernet port and my Sleep button were both broken at one point, and the computer isn't even a year old yet.

Tamer Marco
03-11-2004, 12:38 AM
Wow.... I have a Hewart Packard so I can't say anything.

Ferret
03-11-2004, 01:18 PM
Well that's what you get for buying ready built PC's.

Extrodinary prices, knocked together pieces of crap and tons of useless software you'll never use, taking up hard drive space! :rolleyes:

Pokemon World Mazter
03-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Well Ive used Dell PCs at school, and they work great. Maybe they dont in a general way. But, well thats not the problem for me since I own an iMac :wink:

Tamer Marco
03-14-2004, 06:53 PM
Looks like you could sign a petetion for all the dell haters out there. Then you can E-Mail that with a complaint letter.

masaki
03-14-2004, 06:58 PM
Well If I had time it wouldn't have mattered. If I would stop being lazy and get a router for my laptop I wouldn't have had the problem.

Hariken4
03-14-2004, 11:34 PM
I'm on Gateway, but I do have problems with viruses.