PDA

View Full Version : Anarchists

JoshE
08-27-2004, 09:56 PM
Has anyone heard about the Anarchists in NYC for the Republican convention? Nothing gets the American people more violent than a Protest for Peace. lol. :tongue:

Ace
08-27-2004, 10:04 PM
Has anyone heard about the Anarchists in NYC for the Republican convention? Nothing gets the American people more violent than a Protest for Peace. lol. :tongue:

Well...they are going a little too far...

Instead of speaking out people take off their clothes and think it will prove their point, the only thing they prove is that they're perverted or something. I believe that people have the right to protest but going that far - in my opinion, it is immoral.

Alakazam
08-28-2004, 12:24 AM
I heard that the Republicans aren't allowing ANY protests for the RNC -_-. It's undoubtedtly a blatent violation of the citizens constitutional rights. Though I haven't heard anything about naked anarchists, they do have the right to protest...though there IS the matter of public indecency to consider.

JoshE
08-28-2004, 01:48 PM
I heard that the Republicans aren't allowing ANY protests for the RNC -_-. It's undoubtedtly a blatent violation of the citizens constitutional rights. Though I haven't heard anything about naked anarchists, they do have the right to protest...though there IS the matter of public indecency to consider.

You have to look at the difference between Portesters and Anarchists Alakazam.

A Protester is someone who comes to an area to protest with no violence on his/her mind.

An Anarchist comes to prove there point at any cost. They break windows and throw rocks and use Violence. If these people are going to do that they should not be aloud to. Yet you always must give the benefit of the doubt to the people that they will do it peacefuly. Even though I doubt that. lol.

Alakazam
08-29-2004, 12:49 PM
Oh? Protesters could be Anarchists, and Anarchists could be Protesters, but I never said that I approved of violent protest, no matter who carries it out. They have the right to protest peacefully, just like the rest of us.

JohtoTrainer
08-29-2004, 01:19 PM
Yes, they have the right to protest peacefully, but they don't. That's the point.

JoshE
08-29-2004, 03:22 PM
Oh? Protesters could be Anarchists, and Anarchists could be Protesters, but I never said that I approved of violent protest, no matter who carries it out. They have the right to protest peacefully, just like the rest of us.

Exactly! Once a protester becomes violent then they are not protesters anymore.

The Elite Ygseto
08-29-2004, 10:17 PM
These people want Anacrchy right, then why not send them to mexico? Its total chaos down there, thats what they want right, total pain and suffering. Why don't these idots go and leave the people that want to lead a good life alone.

Thats my 2 cents.

JoshE
08-30-2004, 12:02 AM
These people want Anacrchy right, then why not send them to mexico? Its total chaos down there, thats what they want right, total pain and suffering. Why don't these idots go and leave the people that want to lead a good life alone.

Thats my 2 cents.

Not all of them have come down to NYC to stir up troubel. The ones that have through should be delt with swiftly.

The Elite Ygseto
08-30-2004, 12:51 AM
Yeah but most of them are there to make trouble.

Alakazam
08-30-2004, 01:17 AM
Granted, ygseto.

*excuse me for going a little off-topic*

It's pretty plain to see that most people on this forum have pretty liberal views (myself included), and I'm glad that we have people like ygseto to intelligently oppose us...for one sided discussions aren't even discussions at all. :rolleyes:

Thanks, ygseto...you're filling very big shoes, you know...the last great conservative debater on the forum was Syrus himself. And debates between he and I were at times more extreme than our duels.

JoshE
08-30-2004, 02:56 AM
Granted, ygseto.

It's pretty plain to see that most people on this forum have pretty liberal views (myself included), and I'm glad that we have people like ygseto to intelligently oppose us...for one sided discussions aren't even discussions at all. :rolleyes:

Thanks, ygseto...you're filling very big shoes, you know...the last great conservative debater on the forum was Syrus himself. And debates between he and I were at times more extreme than our duels.

Sometimes you might see me debating against you because I have some Conservative views as well. I am not all Liberal.

Alakazam
08-30-2004, 02:57 AM
True, true...sorry, I didn't mean to leave you out.

JoshE
08-30-2004, 08:17 PM
True, true...sorry, I didn't mean to leave you out.

lol, no problem. Most of the time I will back up Liberal views though.

The Elite Ygseto
08-31-2004, 12:39 AM
Granted, ygseto.

Thanks Zammy! I'll get around to arguing with you like you did with Syrus sometime.

Alakazam
08-31-2004, 12:49 AM
I'd really like that...I'm always up to a challenge! :cool: :P

The Elite Ygseto
08-31-2004, 12:59 AM
You should watch the Republican Convention and think of some good arguements. :P

JoshE
08-31-2004, 03:24 AM
You should watch the Republican Convention and think of some good arguements. :P

I always take an interest in watching the conventions of both parties. No matter what my views are.

The Elite Ygseto
08-31-2004, 09:31 PM
I do the same, i really thought the most of Clinton's speech was good. I was hopeing that Hillary would start screaming though. :P

JoshE
08-31-2004, 11:41 PM
I do the same, i really thought the most of Clinton's speech was good. I was hopeing that Hillary would start screaming though. :P

What do you mean by "Screaming"?

The Elite Ygseto
09-03-2004, 01:56 AM
She kinda gets all riled up, and starts to go crazy.

JoshE
09-03-2004, 12:37 PM
She kinda gets all riled up, and starts to go crazy.

lol, I have never noticed that.

The Elite Ygseto
09-04-2004, 01:24 AM
She's only done it a few times.