PDA

View Full Version : stores already got the games

dialggron
04-17-2007, 07:10 PM
i just checked on my preorder at ebgames.com to see when my diamond version would arrive and it said my order was processing, which is somthing the do before shipping. i preordered march 16 so it has nothing to do with ordering. i might get it eathier saturday or monday if they ship it today or tommarrow!:biggrin:

spr bhav
04-17-2007, 07:13 PM
i just checked on my preorder at ebgames.com to see when my diamond version would arrive and it said my order was processing, which is somthing the do before shipping. i preordered march 16 so it has nothing to do with ordering. i might get it eathier saturday or monday if they ship it today or tommarrow!:biggrin:
cool... so basiccly, you're saying you might get it earlier than most of us?

Kenny
04-17-2007, 07:16 PM
That's good for you.

Fire Pkmn Master
04-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Lucky you if you get it.
I hope that If I got to Walmart today that I might see them released there so I can get one and get the ones I pre ordered Sun. When G/S released it came out in stores before the release and I was happy to get it early so Im wondering if that might happen but I doubt it.

charmeleonblaze
04-17-2007, 07:24 PM
So? We get it on Sunday. Besides, you said you might get it on Monday, which is later.

Seawolf
04-17-2007, 07:50 PM
This goes in Discussion next time.