PDA

View Full Version : Japan: DO THEY SUCK? OR URBAN MYTH?

Psycho__Ryan
04-18-2007, 02:26 AM
My friend was on Youtube and he said that he saw like 5 different japanese playing on Wi-Fi and apparently, the most popular straegy is they use weak pokemon, put you to sleep and use Lech seed and other bad move to defeat you. The people they were playing woke up and killed them. Do you think they are that bad? Or was he lying?

Hoshika
04-18-2007, 02:32 AM
My friend was on Youtube and he said that he saw like 5 different japanese playing on Wi-Fi and apparently, the most popular straegy is they use weak pokemon, put you to sleep and use Lech seed and other bad move to defeat you. The people they were playing woke up and killed them. Do you think they are that bad? Or was he lying?

Wthax? Why would we sleep during a game?

And it's not sucky. It's strategy. Did you know?

Dialga913191
04-18-2007, 02:39 AM
Its all strategy. duh:tongue:

rebelde33
04-18-2007, 03:05 AM
It's obvious Japanese people know about strategies.

Dragon trainner guy
04-18-2007, 03:14 AM
i totally argee its a good tech if u ask me why not use it i think going up adgisnt them is gonna reque brain work

Tory vs Meaty II
04-18-2007, 03:56 AM
Yes, for example, the Nintendo Wii did more sales in this country then Japan. And weak Pokemon are the best. What Pokemon did he use with the Leech Seed?

falore
04-18-2007, 05:44 AM
Was he watching the YukiJaden guy on youtube that uploads WiFi battles. cause thats what he did in one, but he won.

Heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wHFKxrWKGE

Pokemaniac28
04-18-2007, 06:41 AM
I think its just a myth because i can't imagine japanesse or chinesse people suck.. because no offense i think they're nerds

Ness
04-18-2007, 06:50 AM
Japanese are just as good at games as we are generally. There is nothing biologically different between Japanese and North Americans which would grant them special playing powers. Social factors probably play more of a role in these countries than anything else (if at all) but anything I would suggest in this area would purely be speculation :oops:.