PDA

View Full Version : Recorded Skill

Steven
04-19-2007, 12:14 AM
I can't find it now, but I was wanting to know what the skill was that plays a recording you make and what it does since that's kind of a strange off-beat skill and wanted to discuss. Any info would be gladly appreciated, it sounds interesting.

dialggron
04-19-2007, 12:52 AM
it is one of chatot's(music bird?) moves i dont know whitch though

Nirvash
04-19-2007, 12:53 AM
Skill? Do you mean Attack?

I believe Chatot has an attack that allows you to record something, and when you use that attack, it plays that recording.

DeadlySin7
04-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Really, that be cool other then the average"f**k you" quotes people would be saying.

Nirvash
04-19-2007, 12:58 AM
Really, that be cool other then the average"f**k you" quotes people would be saying.

I bet many people will do that. I'll have something like, "Rawr!"

mjb4991
04-19-2007, 01:08 AM
The move is blabble or something.

PIKA_GIRL
04-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Your probably talking about chatter? From chatot.
Click! (http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/441.shtml)

Hoshika
04-19-2007, 01:27 AM
The attack's called Chatter. I'm not sure how the sound is recorded, though. Maybe you need to have Chatot in your party and then say some random thing in, and then it steals the sound.

I can't imagine hearing cursing... maybe there's an on/off switch for it. >_>

charmeleonblaze
04-19-2007, 01:47 AM
Dude, that move will be so sweet! I can't wait!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Dragon trainner guy
04-19-2007, 02:08 AM
yea i do blelive people are gonna to abuse the voice thing with very vulgar words i myself plan on doing the same

charmeleonblaze
04-19-2007, 02:31 AM
yea i do blelive people are gonna to abuse the voice thing with very vulgar words i myself plan on doing the same

Yeah, I'm gonna catch like 20 chatots so I can say a whole bunch of diff things, though I expect we'll be able to change it.

slick_ace94
04-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Yes, I will abuse my Chatots. It will be pretty fun, though I don't plan on using them in actual battles.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
04-19-2007, 09:40 AM
Yeah, I'm gonna catch like 20 chatots so I can say a whole bunch of diff things, though I expect we'll be able to change it.

You could probably only record 1 chatter recording for all of your chatots :neutral:
As for my chatter... lawl probably some stupid zim quote such as 'you can not understand my amazing brain' or 'insolent fool boy' or 'leave no evidence'

mootixguy
04-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Haha. Chatot is fun, but sadly Chatter's gonna be its only use.

Still it's fun! I'm gonna train it to level 100 and include it in my fun, pummel-E4 team, then I'm going to keep using Chatter to own Cynthia! Haha! Let's see what I shall record...

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

Or something even stupider.

Bloody TC
04-19-2007, 01:25 PM
I will say something like this when it comes out:
"I'm a retarded parret! Dee dee dee!"

Pika-pika
04-19-2007, 10:00 PM
You can probably only record one thing for all the chatots, but if not:

They will each say a letter of the alphabet
They will each say a syllable of Konyi Tempai(sp?)(Xiaolin Showdown reference)
They will each say each say a syllable of You Want A Piece Of Me?

Named correspondingly so I can order them correctly. If I only get one it will say that lullaby from Pokemon 4ever.

Ravenn
04-19-2007, 10:35 PM
That is cool. I hadn't heard of that feature ^_^ I wonder what I'll record? Maybe I'll say "Cheesecake" or "Dinosaur" or maybe "Tenshi Ja Nai(I'm no angel)" That sounds like fun ^_^

DeadlySin7
04-19-2007, 10:36 PM
I thought of some I could use in the wifi battles;
"look behind you..."
"7 days"(in a creepy voice)
"Tell your mom thanks"
"Im in ur fridge eating ur foodz!"
"moo."
:wall:

Hoshika
04-19-2007, 11:29 PM
I think that this question has been answered.

*asks for a lock*

EDIT: There's nobody to send it to. X_x

Steven
04-20-2007, 12:53 AM
I think that this question has been answered.

*asks for a lock*

EDIT: There's nobody to send it to. X_x

No point in locking, I started this thread and we can still have some good discussion about it, I'm interested to hear what people think about it and what it does.

Further questions:

Can you only record one, and if not, how many can you record?

When you get the skill used on you from it in the wild or something, what's it sound like?

When your friend uses it do you hear their chatter or your chatter?

What do you plan on saying for it? lol

personally I'm going to yell into the microphone as loud as I can so when my friends hear it, it'll blow out their speakers heh heh. And if I don't end up doing that I'll probably do something like "Numa Numa YAY!" or something classy from pop culture, maybe something like "TROGDOOOOR!" Yeah that's what I'll do lol. Nobody steal it, I was good enough not to steal your whole "AYBABTU"... speaking of which, Sean Connery has some good quotes... YTMND! or from indiana jones, "Junior!" or even a SNL parody. "TheRapist for 500, alex."