PDA

View Full Version : PalPark

Dragon_Master
04-18-2007, 11:36 PM
If you have any questions on PalPark, ask them here and hopefully someone will answer them.

Mine is, I want to get my Dragonite,Regirock,Regice, and Registeel over to diamond, but I don't know where to find them. The Regis on the earlier versions were found in caves where you could see the pokemon. And Dragonite I evolved! Someone help!!!:dazed:

Kenny
04-18-2007, 11:39 PM
You insert your Emerald in one side and Diamond in the other. Then you go to Pal Park where you will run into them somewhere in the wild.

Nirvash
04-18-2007, 11:40 PM
If you have any questions on PalPark, ask them here and hopefully someone will answer them.

Mine is, I want to get my Dragonite,Regirock,Regice, and Registeel over to diamond, but I don't know where to find them. The Regis on the earlier versions were found in caves where you could see the pokemon. And Dragonite I evolved! Someone help!!!:dazed:

I actually don't think this thread is neccessary. If they have a question, ask it in the Discussion thread. :P

Regice - I believe grass area.
Regirock - most likely mountain area, but could be grass.
Registeel - I was thinking Grass also, but you can never know until somebody tells you or you try. :P
Dragonite - I'm thinking Grass or Water Area. :P

btw, you can only transfer 6 pokemon at a time, no more, no less. find 2 more, or you can catch two weak, and release once caught. :P

Dragon_Master
04-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the info, and I don't have an emrald. I have Saphire!:rolleyes: